Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511873 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

Sorry man, OND, HND (Diplomas in general) are out of my realm. However, based on what I've read on this thread so far, he/she/it would have been better off evaluating OND and HND as that would have given more points than just the BSc that was evaluated. Wait for the senior men and women to offer a more robust suggestions.

Sorry.

Thanks for the help chief. Super grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shygunXs(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yooku:

Laughs at boldened. The struggle to read from Page 0 is real!!! grin grin @nairalandnewbie

Wonderful sequence of events...Yes your case has been different especially with going to London Visa office. It shall surely end in praise.
Congratulations!!!

Slept off while typing this last night...

Y'all newbies don't even need to read up from page 0. Just follow the new comments, open links shared to understand the ongoing discourse -- that worked for me. Then browse the http://Cic.gc.ca site and read sections that interest you.

Next, you can ask for clarification on abbreviations You See, not to feel lost. I'd suggest the full meaning of those those abbr. Words can be on the signature of the regular contributor or Igwe of this thread To Help new comers. Seun Osewa (nairaland) needs to also work on Auto-demystification of abbr. I've seen it on some site. #weGoTellAm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Feygbe:

Your CRS points will be 404 based on the above.

Here are ways to increase your points:
1. Get one more year work experience. This adds 25 extra points.

2. Get Another degree. This alone gives you 40 extra points (without one more year of work experience).

3. Explore PNP option. This gives 600 extra points
And costs 1500cad.

4. A sibling in Canada that is a PR or citizen. This gives 15 extra points.

5. Another IELTS and aim for CLB 10. This gives 12 extra points (totally not a guaranteed option).

You can also enter the pool and hope for cut off to drop. Lowest so far has been 413 and last one was 436.

Thanks bro. You are too much!!!

I think my best option is to focus on Australian Pr. If I manage to score 8, 8, 8, 8 in ielts. I won't need experience points to shoot past the required 60 points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Finally read up..... Congrats to the PPR and ITA recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by replete(m): 2:38am On Oct 22, 2017
House please Wat wud be the likely ECA for me on evaluation
31 years
Single
Veterinary doctor
5 years experience
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Endowed36: 3:13am On Oct 22, 2017
[/quote]Okay thank you.[quote author=elfmann post=61649802]
Go to page 0, use d tool to know ur likely CRS and do IELTS GT and ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Endowed36: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Okay. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2017
abiriba:
Hello House,
Please, how can contact wes for them to see if they have received my documents sent by my school after verification.
This is over two weeks that my school responded to their verification request but my status has not changed.

You can call their customer care representative. It is easier to call them these days, no more long calls. They acknowledged mine few hours after it was sent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2017
DatechMan:
Sorry guys.
Here is my timeline.
AOR - 21 Sept
Medical Passed - 29 Sept
NA2 - 06 Oct
IP2 - 16 Oct ( That's when I checked)
PPR - 20 Oct

It can only be God.
I thank all the Nairaland family for their contributions. I salute you all. The names are too numerous to mention.
My special appreciate goes to elfmann for his personal contribution.

Thank you all
wow congratulations... I celebrate with you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2017
elfmann:

Bye!
buhahahahah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Ogundre:
Hello people. So I got my golden email on Thursday October 19th at 4:07am. Best email I ever woke up to. Sent my passport to Accra yesterday. My timeline
AOR:August 1st
MP/IP1: August 15th
NA2: August 17th
IP2: September 7th
PPR: October 19th.

VO: Ottawa

Thanks to everyone who helped in one way or the other. Bigfido u are a great guy, alexander big ups too. Wish everyone PPR rain sooner than later.
wow... congratulations congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Onlineise:

12-05-2017: AOR

26-06-2017: Medical Passed

27-06-2017: BG: IP1 - NA

20-07-2017: Raised CSE to submit FBI PCC

10-08-2017: File was moved to London office from CIO.

21-08-2017: London office responded to my mail after 1week to stop disturbing their life.

12-10-2017: Sent a mail to London office to say, Sorry to bother you but how far na its 5months today, but got no response lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

16-10-2017: BG: NA - IP2

18-10-2017: ADR for the same FBI PCC i already raised CSE for in July, well, I submitted in 40mins after the mail came in.

20-10-2017: PPR.

Thanks Y'all for the support.
Oh wow! It can only be God . We give God d glory. Congratulations. I wish u all d best as u relocate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2017
DatechMan:

Baba this is the fcking PPR. Congrats bro.

My own is coming soon... IP2 gang

and it came ! Congratulations again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2017
temitope06:

No, this is just a test to see if your email works. Ofcourse its the bloody PPR, didnt you read the contents of the letter. Congrats
my chest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2017
ray78:
AOR-July 14
MP-July 26
ADR-Sept 12 (form IMM5669)
BG NA-Sept 18
BG-IP2 Oct 13
ADR-Oct 19 Height and Eye Color
PPR-Oct 20
congratulations... Ur case is truly different.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blackfm: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2017
i need clarification on POF please. i'm still putting funds together and i intend to put these in treasury bills or fixed deposit and use the certificate as POF. Now to my question, will it be a problem if i book the fixed deposit/t bills post ITA? and will i still need to attach my bank statement or just the Tbill/fixed deposit certificate will suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ogundre: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
blackfm:
i need clarification on POF please. i'm still putting funds together and i intend to put these in treasury bills or fixed deposit and use the certificate as POF. Now to my question, will it be a problem if i book the fixed deposit/t bills post ITA? and will i still need to attach my bank statement or just the Tbill/fixed deposit certificate will suffice

It's not a problem if u book the tbills/fix deposit post ITA, u should use the investment certificate and your account statement as well so they will see when it was booked from your account. U can highlight the transaction on the date u booked it so the VO can easily spot it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for ur response. U have no idea how worried I was

To help, let me give an outline of my POF. Page 1 was a statement of balance and page 2 and 3 were my fixed deposit certificates. The statement of balance clearly listed my 3 account balances in the bank (a current account and 2 fixed deposit). I paid nothing for all the documents I used and am expecting my COPR and passport to be picked soon. I truly chop everything silently o. I think the POF you submitted will suffice. [/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank you so very much

quote author=Sugaro post=61649496] it reads CERTIFY so a lawyer with the NBA can, he must put his seal/stamp, notary officer, commissioner for oath. I used a lawyer tho. There are steps to follow I think it comes with the instructions, u shd also certify ur change of name documents (marriage certificate,newspaper and affidavit - I certified and submitted all as I didn't want to take chances) [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Sugaro:
correct

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=phemmi1 post=61648857][/quote]

Thanks. After MCC received your document how long did it take them to contact your school for verification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
replete:
House please Wat wud be the likely ECA for me on evaluation
31 years
Single
Veterinary doctor
5 years experience
Thanks
Baba use this link to calculate your crs score
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Read page 0 to understand the process.

PS: ECA means educational credential assessment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by colegold100: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello gurus in the house,

I would like to ask the following:
1. on POF, wifey is the PA but she has a loan running with the bank. Does CIC raise eyebrow on applicant with running loans? How best can we go about it (Note that there is no intention of leaving the country without paying off the loan just that it is not the priority now)

2. our 2nd child is a US citizen without naija passport till now, could there be any issue submitting her US passport or is it better to get her Naija passport before the stage when we would be asked to submit all our passports?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
elfmann:

Be d first, sis.

grin grin if I had checked the processing time before asking I wouldn't have even bothered........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Going with IQAS quietly biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nettye: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Silent reader alert.

Thanks to everyone here, the process won't have been possible without you guys.

My time line...
ITA- Aug 9th
AOR- Sept 25th
Med Passed- Oct 3rd
ADR-Oct 3rd
NA2- Oct 11th
IP2/PPR (same day) - Oct 19th
Passport submitted - SAME DAY!!! No time

VO- Ottawa

God is awesome... We're out of here!!! See you all in Canada!

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nettye:
Silent reader alert.

My time line...
ITA- Aug 9th
AOR- Sept 25th
Med Passed- Oct 3rd
ADR-Oct 3rd
NA2- Oct 11th

VO- Ottawa

@Bolded, out of here? #Operation we no go gree. tongue You need to give back to the thread by assisting others too. smiley

Congratulations!!! wink

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have a question regarding PCC for UAE.

I got fingerprint documents from Abuja for UAE embassy dated 25 July 2017 in the hope that WES will be ready end of August but I will just get my WES October 31.

Do I have to get a new fingerprint document or can I use the previous one as someone will be travelling to Dubai next month and will help me submit the document along with former residence permit, passport photos and other docs.

I want to know if I can save money using the one I have or I have to get a new one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nettye:
Silent reader alert.

My time line...
ITA- Aug 9th
AOR- Sept 25th
Med Passed- Oct 3rd
ADR-Oct 3rd
NA2- Oct 11th

VO- Ottawa

God is indeed awesome... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jumdah20: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wowww, all these speedy pprs, God please answer our prayers too o grin. PNP peeps any ppr?
Nettye:
Silent reader alert.

My time line...
ITA- Aug 9th
AOR- Sept 25th
Med Passed- Oct 3rd
ADR-Oct 3rd
NA2- Oct 11th

VO- Ottawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.