Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1508017 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by twistee(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ethelia:

Thanks, but what about the Request for Academic records form? I believe I'm to sign it and the bottom part is also to be completed by my school. Does my school need to include this with the transcript? The reason I'm asking is that I'm currently very far from the state and if that form has to be included I will have to courier it down to my school as well cry.

If you have a contact in the school monitoring the process for you, you can print and fill ur part of the request form and send a scanned copy to them in school. I did mine like that. The officer in charge filled his part and I think they posted it with my transcript. I received my evaluation at the appropriate time too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by colegold100: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
colegold100:
Hello gurus in the house,

I would like to ask the following:
1. on POF, wifey is the PA but she has a loan running with the bank. Does CIC raise eyebrow on applicant with running loans? How best can we go about it (Note that there is no intention of leaving the country without paying off the loan just that it is not the priority now)

2. our 2nd child is a US citizen without naija passport till now, could there be any issue submitting her US passport or is it better to get her Naija passport before the stage when we would be asked to submit all our passports?

@ house please I need answers to the above questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by colegold100: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2017

I would like to ask the following questions:
1. on POF, wifey is the PA but she has a loan running with the bank. Does CIC raise eyebrow on applicant with running loans? How best can we go about it (Note that there is no intention of leaving the country without paying off the loan just that it is not the priority now)

2. our 2nd child is a US citizen without naija passport till now, could there be any issue submitting her US passport or is it better to get her Naija passport before the stage when we would be asked to submit all our passports?

PLease I need answers ooo.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sugaro:
regular mail. I don't know if u can request for courier but u can mail them to find out.
I thought IQAS doesn't do verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Search this thread. Make sure the fund u want to present doesn't have any encumbrances.

Include ur baby.. with the American passport.. he won't need to pay the 150cad fee, if u must pay now, u are refunded later.
colegold100:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thank you Onedimple,
what is WES customer care number as I could not find it from their site.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2017
colegold100:

Thank you

1. The loan only reduced your POF. If you have 7m in your account and you have a loan of 5m, it means that your POF is 5m. No other issue with loans.

2. Don't know. I got Nigerian passports from the start for the kids so that I don't ask too many questions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats @onlineise, @behati, @ray78, @ogundre, @datechmane. I have so many pages to catch up on. How far Esosa4real?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 3:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Newmum0615:
I have only my marriage cert and newspaper notification of change of name. Do I need to get an affidavit of name change from a court and also get it notarized?

I used my only my marriage cert and newspaper notification. I didn't notarize any of it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 3:12am On Oct 23, 2017
1. XX01 already nailed it.

2. No worries, except you need the Naija passport to travel to Naija anytime soon.

See this post for additional information:
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/154#60514948

colegold100:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 3:20am On Oct 23, 2017
abiriba:
Thank you Onedimple,
+14169720070

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tolz451: 4:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

Please, I have a quick question. I'm about to do my wife's certificate verification through WES. She has only a Bachelor's Degree. I was thinking the B.Sc certificate and transcript was all that will be required but surprisingly, WES requested for WAEC transcripts too.

Could it be that I didn't fill out the forms properly or is that the standard requirement?

Also, how does one obtain WAEC transcript?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Tolz451:
Hi,

Please, I have a quick question. I'm about to do my wife's certificate verification through WES. She has only a Bachelor's Degree. I was thinking the B.Sc certificate and transcript was all that will be required but surprisingly, WES requested for WAEC transcripts too.

Could it be that I didn't fill out the forms properly or is that the standard requirement?

Thank you.
Na u bring WAEC inside nao.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2017
XX01:

I used my only my marriage cert and newspaper notification. I didn't notarize any of it.
For MCC u u need to certify it, in fact that delayed mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2017
elfmann:

I thought IQAS doesn't do verification.
This is for MCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2017
abiriba:
Thank you Onedimple,

+14169720070
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2017
You got that request for only 1 reason- you listed WAEC as part of your educational qualification.

I think there is an icon to modify your order, use that to exclude waec from your list.
If the icon is not there, contact WES (perhaps via facebook personal message) include your ref number and make your request known. You will be guided accordingly.

Summary- don't sweat about getting waec transcript, sweat on how to remove waec from your list.

Tolz451:
Hi,

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2017
perks:

Send d form, passport copy, certificate copy and receipt via fax to iqas. Let ur school send ur transcript
d copy of certificate has to be certified copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Ethelia:
Hello everyone,

Regarding IQAS, please I am a bit confused about how to proceed.

After paying and completing the application Form, do I send the form, passport copy etc to Iqas and then my school will send the transcript separately, or do I give the application form, passport copy etc to my school to include in the same envelop with the transcript and send to IQAS?

Thanks

cc @vcole and @yeyerolling
posted d form to dem. Your sxhool would send the transcipts directly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Sugaro:
This is for MCC
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2017
elfmann:
Search this thread. Make sure the fund u want to present doesn't have any encumbrances.

Include ur baby.. with the American passport.. he won't need to pay the 150cad fee, if u must pay now, u are refunded later.

Ofcourse he would need to pay the 150cad fee for her. She is a US citizen not Canadian. I paid the fees for my two kids. A friend that had her son in Canada got a refund of the fees.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
MrsBee:

Ofcourse he would need to pay the 150cad fee for her. She is a US citizen not Canadian. I paid the fees for my two kids. A friend that had her son in Canada got a refund of the fees.
OK.. Only Canadian citizenship gets u a refund.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
codebrew85:
I didn't include the form in mine but I ensured that they wrote the IQAS reference number on the envelope containing my transcript before sending it.

Okay, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Sugaro:
regular mail. I don't know if u can request for courier but u can mail them to find out.

Thanks. I will.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2017
twistee:

If you have a contact in the school monitoring the process for you, you can print and fill ur part of the request form and send a scanned copy to them in school. I did mine like that. The officer in charge filled his part and I think they posted it with my transcript. I received my evaluation at the appropriate time too.

Great! I think this is what I will do. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
posted d form to dem. Your sxhool would send the transcipts directly

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Any Nurse who has gone through the hole route?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by emelueobi(f): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Very true, u need to certify all the documents you send to MCC(u may or may not certify your degree because they will still verify it). Mine was also delayed because I didn't certify a copy of my marriage certificate and international passport. I had to pay for courier the second time

For MCC u u need to certify it, in fact that delayed mine. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ebho: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Been a while, i am reporting live from Canada(Winnipeg) Landed on the 9th Of October. The Journey was Smooth we Bless God this Journey started here on this Platform i greet everyone of you here both Elders and Newbies.

we used Egypt air(Travel Start) Family of 4 from Abuja Nigeria to Canada. Egypt air was cool not as bad as people made it look, stopped at Cairo then boarded Toronto Canada.

we carried 5 strong Ghana must go backs and one Bus making it six luggage's it is not supposed to exceed 23kgs so na to weight the thing wella. if you are carrying food items ensure that are well preserved ie properly dried and grinded into powder and stored in Ziploc.

Abeg if una never book use Abuja to move out ooo, no stress from anybody there but ensure you get to the airport 2 hours before Boarding
so everything can be sorted out on time, but for us those Nigerian immigration guys be one tell me say my luggage plenty so i had to educate them that every passenger is entitled to 2 luggages and 1 hand bag and we were a family of 4 all this na to drop something sha.

our Luggage was not searched so just package your self nothing dey happen. so the journey to Cairo no wahala but the A/C for the plane na die, so wear better jacket for National peace. at Cairo waited for about 2 hours then we left to Toronto.

At Toronto now the immigration guys no get joy oooo, the babe come ask for all the document finally e come reach for the money we bring come Canada. so i told her we brought $1500 oboy no be small thing ooo this lady come dey speak english ooooo, as a sharp Nigeria guy before leaving Nigeria i activated online banking, dollar card and domiciliary account of all currency and change almost all the naira to dollar.

so we transfer all the money instantly to the dollar card and that was it. every other thing was history. Above all Pray before leaving, Baba God nia get Power.

Signing Out here

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimpsy99: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Goodmorning people. Please has anyone had an experience with getting Indian PCC from Nigeria. Someone has contacted the Indian High Commission in Abuja and they said they only issue it to Indians. The person needs it urgently post ITA. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Sugaro:
For MCC u u need to certify it, in fact that delayed mine.

Okay, thought it was for the PR application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by JesusBabyyy: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Good morning all,

please I need some clarifications

1. I would like to know if I can credit my account with my POF at once (for a single applicant) and explain it as a gift? is this adviseable? or would it be a red flag?

2. can I credit the account after ITA Or does the money have to be in the account prior to ITA

Your candid advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.