Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506545 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2017
rossferno:
Hello house,

My apologies for spamming this thread with same question.. I just haven't found my way around it.

Lautech transcript has put me on hold for like 2months. Any one with a reliable contact at the post graduate transcript office should please PM me.

I am sure I will find solution here. Please help a brother.
@40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2017
kkesh:
Hello House, in May, i did a transcript academic evaluation on WES for a Masters degree in a US university. I want to use the same transcript for WES Canada evaluation for immigration. I need assistance on how i can transfer my US file to my Canadian file. Please this is urgent.
Call Wes and give them your previous file number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Teds:
Omo this whole thing is very confusing oh!! Any Lawyers in the house

Am a lawyer ,what do you need
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2017
abamure:

Anyone who could help with this please. Thank you.
It's not free.You will ,first of all, apply to WES online for your ECA,then you will go to Unilag to apply for your transcript to be sent to WES.Unilag will request that you pay 18,500 in the bank(I used Ecobank beside the bookshop).Before you make payment,go to the business centre to generate payment advice(I used the biz centre inbetween Ecobank and bookshop) then proceed to the bank.After making payment,go back to the biz centre to process your transcript online(the lady collected 1k from me).

Once you collect your print out,make a photocopy and go to the Records office(in Senate building),try to talk to anyone who could help fast track it for you.

Remember to take note of your WES Reference Number,you will need it.

**Verification is free ,it's only your transcripts you will pay for**

*Also,you are required to send a copy of your certificate to WES(I faxed mine via Hellofax - I read all the instructions on this thread.Try to search the thread,you will find the procedure.)
Hope this helps!

CC: Ehimen100
Glitteringstar

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dfanz: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
miliicarter:

Thank you. I got in touch with someone in IT the person said yes they can spool it out but it would be in excel format and thats not official. I will return to the branch and ask that it be escalated. Thank you.

You're welcome. Please ensure the branch prints out the excel on their letterhead, stamps and signs it off to avoid stories that touch. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
abamure:

Anyone who could help with this please. Thank you.

Unilag does not require payment for transcript verification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by upgrade: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Hi.i'm unable to reply your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
wale006:
Hello my people,

I greet you all o, pls has anyone done ECA with FUTA (Akure)?

Any tip on how to speed up the transcript and school response?

Thanks.

Hi,
I did my masters with FUTA (MBA)
If you need the contact you can pm. If its not MBA, then I cannot help as they have different admins for other courses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by taif(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Ethelia:

smiley you see, you haven't read page 0, if you had you would know how to calculate it. Anyway, if you feel comfortable sharing your personal details you can write out your age and that of your husband, educational qualification, how many years of work experience and field and specify if either of you have any relative in Canada.

or

check page 0 and you will see a link to the Canadian government Web page to check it

good morning ma,pls I need a favour concerning from u concerning this travel stuff but ur pm is not accepting a message.I will be gland if u can chart with me on wasap .thanks.awaiting ur response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehimen100: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Dannyko:
It's not free.You will ,first of all, apply to WES online for your ECA,then you will go to Unilag to apply for your transcript to be sent to WES.Unilag will request that you pay 18,500 in the bank(I used Ecobank beside the bookshop).Before you make payment,go to the business centre to generate payment advice(I used the biz centre inbetween Ecobank and bookshop) then proceed to the bank.After making payment,go back to the biz centre to process your transcript online(the lady collected 1k from me).

Once you collect your print out,make a photocopy and go to the Records office(in Senate building),try to talk to anyone who could help fast track it for you.

Remember to take note of your WES Reference Number,you will need it.

*Also,you are required to send a copy of your certificate to WES(I faxed mine via Hellofax - I read all the instructions on this thread.Try to search the thread,you will find the procedure.)
Hope this helps!

Glitteringstar

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Ethelia:
@soulhighman if you've been following this thread truly you should know that some questions shouldn't be asked openly like that. we may have visa officers stumble upon the thread and it can make things difficult for others

Modified ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimsebony: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Abbylee:
I didn’t have to pay when I did mine around May this year. I only paid 16,000 for transcript and that was it. Its probably a new development

Mmmmhh, na wa dey just want to be chopping our money. God dey!!!Thanks for the info @Abbylee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Sugaro:
Plsssssssssss, someone help , abeg don't read and pass. Thank u
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother. This shouldn't cause you worry. I don't think they care very much about the source of your POF; they only require that it's easily accessible and not borrowed (without substantiation).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
rossferno:
Hello house,

My apologies for spamming this thread with same question.. I just haven't found my way around it.

Lautech transcript has put me on hold for like 2months. Any one with a reliable contact at the post graduate transcript office should please PM me.

I am sure I will find solution here. Please help a brother.

If it's for their MBA, you can send me a PM.

cc: Hamiltondreamer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimsebony: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Dannyko:

Hope this helps!

Glitteringstar

@dannyko, hi

Please you said verification is free but just this Monday my hubby was asked to pay 3k at the bank thru remitta for verification. Everyone says it free but that's the info hubby was given.

Anyone currently processing transcripts in Unilag. Please can you help clarify this info.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2017

Hamiltondreamer:

@40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello,

Sent you an email
Kontagious:
Money might have moved after you submitted! I'd go with six months from today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
taif:

good morning ma,pls I need a favour concerning from u concerning this travel stuff but ur pm is not accepting a message.I will be gland if u can chart with me on wasap on this number. thanks.awaiting ur response.

give me a few hours please. I'll respond to you . also edit your post and remove your phone number .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happytbaby: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Please edit this comment and remove his name and number. Thank you

[quote author=babahameedah post=62605980]Call this man. He will help you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Bimsebony:

@dannyko, hi

Please you said verification is free but just this Monday my hubby was asked to pay 3k at the bank thru remitta for verification. Everyone says it free but that's the info hubby was given.

Anyone currently processing transcripts in Unilag. Please can you help clarify this info.

Thanks
Let me understand you clearly, have you paid the mandatory 18,500(2,500 for processing and 16,000 for Courier)?

If you have done that,are you at the stage of waiting for Unilag to reply WES?

Kindly state the stage your hubby is; because my own ECA is on going and I'm only waiting for Unilag to respond to WES(I.e. verify the documents already received). Pls note that WES has acknowledged the receipts of my Transcript(sent by Unilag) and Certificate (sent by me).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by walter08: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2017
FUTO is worst school when it comes to transcript processing. There is no phone number on entire www.futo.edu.ng. Pathetic and annoying. Anybody with contact in FUTO who can help me should send the contact

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
40manlappy:

If it's for their MBA, you can send me a PM.

cc: Hamiltondreamer
Pls i just sent u a pm, pls kindly respond thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
hey guys,

Pls i have a little challenge, my passport expires in january 2018. i have gone through the process of getting a new one. the new one was meant to come out this week but an insider told me that they are out of materials, hence the delay. I also have a strong feeling cut off mark for the next draw is gonna drop considerably.
my question is, can i use details of the passport that is to expire in january pending the time i get the new one?
Will i be able to edit the details of the old passport and change to the new one when i eventually get ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
cochtrane:

If I were you, I wouldn't even bother. This shouldn't cause you worry. I don't think they care very much about the source of your POF; they only require that it's easily accessible and not borrowed (without substantiation).
Thank u, MI worry is hope they won't think it was borrowed since I chose " NO WORK HISTORY from the info I supplied, (the money has been coming monthly from my spouse salary so not a lump sum )
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2017
XX01:

1hr is far o. Where did you see this hotel? Jumia travels has some good blackfriday deals.

Since it's Ibadan you are coming from why not leave very early in the morning so that you can meet up with the medical and then do your PCC? Doesn't take the whole day.

I did mine same day and I came from Ibadan.

I drove down with family and fortunately I called the PCC man who brought the forms to us at the clinic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehimen100: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Dannyko:
Let me understand you clearly, have you paid the mandatory 18,500(2,500 for processing and 16,000 for Courier)?

If you have done that,are you at the stage of waiting for Unilag to reply WES?

Kindly state the stage your hubby is; because my own ECA is on going and I'm only waiting for Unilag to respond to WES(I.e. verify the documents already received). Pls note that WES has acknowledged the receipts of my Transcript(sent by Unilag) and Certificate (sent by me).

your question wasn't directed at me though but I am at this same stage.

for transcript I pay 2k5 for processing and 400 for postal, it got to wes after 4 weeks.

wes has sent my documents to Unilag for verification. A lot of people here have said the verification is free so I will wait for a week or 2 to confirm that if not will have to pay as stated on the transcript portal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Sugaro:
Thank u, MI worry is hope they won't think it was borrowed since I chose " NO WORK HISTORY from the info I supplied, (the money has been coming monthly from my spouse salary so not a lump sum )
Hello Sir/Ma,

You worry too much, like Elfmann will say... Your worry get muscle!

Just to clear you, there's a section called personal history - this section applies to you and your spouse - where you have to fill in activities (education, employment, etc) for the past ten years. I am certain your spouse work history will be captured under this section regardless of your answer to him/her having work history. So, you application will still show your spouse worked or still working thereby justifying the money coming from him/her.

Please relax ehn.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shygunXs(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Call Wes and give them your previous file number

I have colleagues at work that have tried that, they said she has to do a new ECA for Canada o. Is transfer now possible ni?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Sincerely i don`t understand what is going on please! The man helped me with mine and felt i should help a brother!

Whats the rule please? we shouldn't post phone numbers?

happytbaby:
Please edit this comment and remove his name and number. Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
babahameedah:
Sincerely i don`t understand what is going on please! The man helped me with mine and felt i should help a brother!

It’s not a rule, it’s just an advice. Don’t post phone numbers of people on the forum for security reasons. Send a PM to anyone you want to give it to and then send privately via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
i have done that.

babahameedah:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Why doesn't Nairaland PM work most of the time?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.