Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509381 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Please go away abeg. Stop blabbing. When you guys see something that is wrong you let it slide because it is a 'certain person' who has said it. It is wrong on so many levels. You don't come here and tell me I'm sitting on a high horse to call people names. Canadianfly was rude.
Canadianfly is almost always rude. When she came back here to say what she did because i called her out, you didn't show your concern. Now I have replied her you have flown out of wherever you were to quote me. Uncle or Aunty abeg move on.
Hamiltondreamer:

It takes one to know one. All you have done is call people names from your high horse.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Four pages dedicated to banters and quarrel.... Ladies which way!!!

Enough of the Blunt and Unblunt...ejoor....emabinu....bikoo...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Owlette:
Please go away abeg. Stop blabbing. When you guys see something that is wrong you let it slide because it is a 'certain person' who has said it. It is wrong on so many levels. You don't come here and tell me I'm sitting on a high horse to call people names. Canadianfly was rude.
Canadianfly is almost always rude. When she came back here to say what she did because i called her out, you didn't show your concern. Now I have replied her you have flown out of wherever you were to quote me. Uncle or Aunty abeg move on.

Madam please what have you contributed to this forum other than derailing it in the name of calling out. The person you called out has responded but you keep going on and on. Perhaps you can DM her and you two can continue from there. The person that she was "rude" to has moved on. Please let us all move on. The newbies won't read if all they read is insults flying up and down.
It is beg o not shakara.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Owlette:

No she wasn't . You on the other hand on this matter have been rude and condescending to anybody who doesn't side with you. You are worse than what you attempt to correct. Like have said in a faceless group you are looking for who is picking sides. I don't know you or canadianfly . These aren't even real names and you talk about when it comes to certain people ? You are joker .

You are rude and mean with nothing to offer . Just waiting for an opportunity to show yourself. You have been noticed move on.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Untoyou: 3:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello house,

I work for a Nigerian Bank, I resumed work as a Graduate Trainee Sept 2011. I got confirmation of appointment March 2012. I’m filling my EE profile. Do I fill over 6years or I should count from when I was confirmed?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by calalili2018: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, Please how long will Visa normally take after submitting the passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Owlette:
Most people who have big mouths like Canadianfly behind the safety of their keypads are usually very cowardly in person. You need to insult people to feel sassy? It's a very sad situation. Sincerely, accept my condolences. You have a long way to go.
owlette pls it is enuf already,pls ehn no vex abeg lets 4get n move on.@all abeg lets 4get d issue,,its been blown out of proportn..Selah.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol this obsession is REAL. grin

Aunty please I do not know Hamiltondreamer, doubt we've ever even quoted each other, let alone know ourselves. Why you have attacked everyone, even from Kontagious to now only tells me I thief ya thing cheesy
Ain't no way this is about NL alone, in any case...Biko continue the madness but reduce how you write Canadianfly Biko. 6 mentions just from your 2 abi 3 posts. no be say your mentions dey give person boost on top CRS grin

I didn't think there was going to be anyone lower than aunty Joanna in irritation...but my dear you take the win in this one. grin

I won't address your attention seeking self anymore.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HiredGames(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Algbenguze:
In the words of a fellow Nairalander: "There's a way you can tell someone to go to hell and he'll be looking forward to the journey".

Diplomacy is a valuable skill to have; it can unlock some impossible doors. The ability to pass across a message purely without the usual accompanying "noise"(in whichever form) is very rare. Some have it, others don't. Truth is, not everyone can/should have it because God created everything in variety for a reason.
It has its pros and also its cons, maybe more of the former. Those who possess it get along with far more people (and enjoy the accompanying benefits) than others.
Wisdom is also in understanding that people are, and will be, different so we should take them for who they are, not what they "should" be.
With the passage of time, experience always reveals which side pays the higher dividend, and no other person but you will reap the benefits/consequences of your different actions or attitudes.

5 Bottle of Cold Origin for only you cheesy.

I have been watching the drama from the sideline and I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tundechange: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello,

You should count from your date of employment & not date of confirmation.

Peace!

Untoyou:
Hello house,

I work for a Nigerian Bank, I resumed work as a Graduate Trainee Sept 2011. I got confirmation of appointment March 2012. I’m filling my EE profile. Do I fill over 6years or I should count from when I was confirmed?
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Untoyou:
Hello house,

Thank you.
From when you started your job 2011

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2017
calalili2018:
Hello, Please how long will Visa normally take after submitting the passport?

What visa ? Do you have PPR already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2017
superdoll:

Hello bestdiddy,

I attached my degree result to the email i sent them (containing the application form, intl ppt, my degre and othee relevant docs)
If the school is sending ur degree result den u may not need to worry, however attaching a soft copy to ur application doesnt cost anything so i tink u shuld still so dt.
As per the proper seal stuff, the school already knw how they package transcripts. Usually the envelope is sealed, stamped and signed across the seal before dispatch.
Just ensure you give them proper details of who to address to.
Hi,what of in the case they are sending the transcript by email as ICES requests,what happens to all the seal,stamp and stuff?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2017
elfmann:
Do mature and start answering questions.

Sure. Can’t wait to start helping out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello house,
I have been asked for advise/guidance by someone close to me.
My friend is divorced(yet to receive d divorce papers but final ruling has been done)
She has a baby girl and a young relative (12yrs old) living with her.
She wishes to proceed on EE and her estimated CRS is in d range of 445.
Questions
1) Will she be needing any consent letters from her baby father?? She had a stormy marriage and their rship today is very bad...infact he will do everythng to frustrate her.
2) How can she go about legally adopting the relative being that her both parents are alive?
I wouldnt mind being pointed to monickers with similar challenges/experiwnces/questions/advice......I will happily read their posts.

CC Glisteringstar, Cocktrane etc (all the gurus wey sabi trace posts)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2017
bbaby84:

When you say fear, I'm not understanding that part. People can ask questions if they wish and whomever is able to answer will answer. This is a faceless forum, I'm wondering why anyone would be afraid.. Max is that your question will be ignored or you'll be redirected to page 0. I'm assuming that anyone embarking on this journey is not a baby so why shall you fear any fear?

To the newbies ( as people say)
Continue to ask your questions but biko read from the beginning (page 0) and you may not even need to ask the question again sef. Go on CIC website and read all readables on EE.
People have taken pains to collate all the information there, let's drop this spoon feeding attitude.

Fear to ask questions cuz no one wants to be ridiculed or insulted. Doesn’t feel good to go to a forum for information just to get insulted. Like I said, I ask on my WhatsApp group and other forums, not because I don’t have a thick skin, but because this process is already mentally tasking, so I don’t need the extra drama from nobody. I know myself, I will end up dedicating my time to put that person in his/her place. Ain’t nobody got time for that. So let’s respect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
Hello house,
My friend is divorced(yet to receive d divorce papers but final ruling has been done)
Questions
1) Will she be needing any consent letters from her baby father?? She had a stormy marriage and their rship today is very bad...infact he will do everythng to frustrate her.
2) How can she go about legally adopting the relative being that her both parents are alive?
I wouldnt mind being pointed to monickers with similar challenges/experiwnces/questions/advice......I will happily read their posts.

1. If the judgement grants her full custody , she doesn't need anything from the spouse . Even though the divorce judgement is not out yet so long as the process has started and in advance stage she should add all the necessary court documents to her explanation. Get her lawyer to write a detailed status report .
2if its joint custody her spouse must sign the IMM5406E form else the process will be delayed .

3 for adoption she needs a lawyer and should go to family court
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Let this thingy not be ur only contributions.. join in answering, Abegi. Nothing is guaranteed online, nothing.
Ronke1114:

Fear to ask questions cuz no one wants to be ridiculed or insulted. Doesn’t feel good to go to a forum for information just to get insulted. Like I said, I ask on my WhatsApp group and other forums, not because I don’t have a thick skin, but because this process is already mentally tasking, so I don’t need the extra drama from nobody. I know myself, I will end up dedicating my time to put that person in his/her place. Ain’t nobody got time for that. So let’s respect ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Bros, that na ur Alma mater wahala.. E no concern u. Just get them the email addy they should use and u too use urs to send ur cert copy and other documents.
Kmgb:

Hi,what of in the case they are sending the transcript by email as ICES requests,what happens to all the seal,stamp and stuff?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

1. If the judgement grants her full custody , she doesn't need anything from the spouse . Even though the divorce judgement is not out yet so long as the process has started and in advance stage she should add all the necessary court documents to her explanation. Get her lawyer to write a detailed status report .
2if its joint custody her spouse must sign the IMM5406E form else the process will be delayed .

3 for adoption she needs a lawyer and should go to family court

Thanks a million.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Untoyou:
Hello house,

Thank you.

If you have been working since 2011, then I believe you have 6 years experience. You may want to check if your HR will back up the start date of 2011 though so there’s no discrepancy in your APR after ITA. If they won’t, use your 2012 as start date. It’s still above the 3 years maximum required for points and you will put the rest in personal history.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2017
tundechange:
Hello,

You should count from your date of employment & not date of confirmation.

Peace!

Note though some of our Nigerian Banks can be funny. They can say he/she was not ‘core/full’ staff while a Grafuate Trainee and the letter they will issue may start from when they considered you a full staf of their organisation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Canadianfly:
Lol this obsession is REAL. grin

Aunty please I do not know Hamiltondreamer, doubt we've ever even quoted each other, let alone know ourselves. Why you have attacked everyone, even from Kontagious to now only tells me I thief ya thing cheesy
Ain't no way this is about NL alone, in any case...Biko continue the madness but reduce how you write Canadianfly Biko. 6 mentions just from your 2 abi 3 posts. no be say your mentions dey give person boost on top CRS grin

I didn't think there was going to be anyone lower than aunty Joanna in irritation...but my dear you take the win in this one. grin

I won't address your attention seeking self anymore.

I dont know how else to say this and dont want to exercerbate the whole issue but you really need to tone down. your words could be fashioned alot better. A number of your comments really came off derisive, and it just shifts attention from your points. This is not to say you havent been very helpful or an integral part of this thread, I and a number of folks have acknowledged your contribution to our journey in the past and many more would in the future..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fayzz: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello house

Pls I need your opinion. School (OOU) finally sent my transcript to WES but got an email from WES stating that the transcript has been tampered with due to the way it was sealed. And school said they need WES to return the transcript before anything can be done. I've been mailing WES ever since just to get a solution to this to avoid spending that much all over again, but got no response. Don't knw if there is anything I can do? Pls want to know if anybody has been in this situation before and what was done to resolve it and also any advice on what to do to avoid spending almost 80k again. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Owlette:

I would love to say a few words. its not nice that you have insulted everyone who cautioned you.. you could have pointed at her errors without joining her. anyways i understand you were angry, and we all do uninteligent things when angry. it would be nice if you make peace with everyone, doesnt mean you didnt have some points... but if we focus on being right, there would be no room for peace.

what is funny is that none of those criticsing, took up the challenge to explain what CRS is.. I would think that would have been an opportunity to prove a point.

Truth is no one here is paid to reply, and some folks have shown they dont want to do any research themselves. nonetheless i agree no one should be made to feel less for asking questions. e no easy to answer questions o, it gets even more tasking saying the same thng over and over, so we shouldnt be lazy to read. though sometimes even after reading, we just want to be double sure and get extra insights, this was evident in how i troubled kontagious and feygbe for clarifications prior to submitting my app. at one point i and kontagious joked about how the pr was my lifeline and my fear gathering muscle.

what i took home from it, was the splendid nature of the people behind those monikers, to whom i am eternally grateful.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Fayzz:
Hello house

Pls I need your opinion. School (OOU) finally sent my transcript to WES but got an email from WES stating that the transcript has been tampered with due to the way it was sealed. And school said they need WES to return the transcript before anything can be done. I've been mailing WES ever since just to get a solution to this to avoid spending that much all over again, but got no response. Don't knw if there is anything I can do? Pls want to know if anybody has been in this situation before and what was done to resolve it and also any advice on what to do to avoid spending almost 80k again. Thanks.

you want wes to mail back your transcript? it sounds like a long thing o... but your transcript too cost not to try. in my experience they rarely reply their emails. try faxing them, also someone once dropped tips on how you can call them for dirt cheap using skype.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Omo, let them send another oh or u choose another body. Either way money must be involved. So sad!
Fayzz:
Hello house

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Let them do separate letters.. Or u account for it under personal history.. Thesedays IRCC asks evidence of things under personal history.
Bsbabe:

Note though some of our Nigerian Banks can be funny. They can say he/she was not ‘core/full’ staff while a Grafuate Trainee and the letter they will issue may start from when they considered you a full staf of their organisation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fayzz: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2017
einsteino:

you want wes to mail back your transcript? it sounds like a long thing o... but your transcript too cost not to try. in my experience they rarely reply their emails. try faxing them, also someone once dropped tips on how you can call them for dirt cheap using skype.

Sent a fax also but learnt they were on break cos of the thanksgiving but will resume on monday. Will try the skype. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Medal007:
OK please are religious marriage certificate OK or must it be from a marriage registry.

I’m not sure if the religious certificate is acceptable, let others weigh in on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
Hello house,
Questions

For the adoption I saw this on another forum. Hope it helps

CHILDREN’S INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
•Children’s birth certificates (which name their parents)
•Proof of legal registration of adoption for adopted dependent children
•Proof of custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court.

The person can go a step further by showing other proof like school fees receipt etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.