Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

3CHUB's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3CHUB's Profile / 3CHUB's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
peteregwu: GUD DAY SIRS PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO ROOT MY TECNO H5 ANDROID.
Hello try using vroot to root.....
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
whylsoon09: Plssss I need a reply ugenlty b4 I subscribe to a nrtwrk dat dox nt wrk well here... Pls dox etisalat normal bis subscription work on bb10.... thanks in advance..... am nu here
Hello no it doesn't work on it..try using airtel or glo
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
J0nyb0y: Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
Hello.....try and take it any good engineer or if you still have warranty take it to their service center
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Holuwarsehun: In need of blackberry q5. Is dia anyone dat wants to sell?
Hello you can get new blackberry Q5 for 34000
Phones / Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Samfilo31][/quote]
Hello take it to their service center or use somebody charger to charge it..
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: problem persist bro....I'm just confuse on what to do.
Is the phone that is faulty,maybe is panel fault take it to tenco service center
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Dospix: No i didn't...this problem started after i tried to install a gaming plugin on my phone. I was able to wipe my data and cache but it didn't solve my problem, i am still unable to use my phone beyond the Tecno start up logo. Pls, what do i do.
Hello...since you didn't use another charger I advice you to take the phone to carlcare they will be able to know the faulty and repair the phone for you.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Please house I need ur help, my phantom A+ is no more adding power when charging it, although it appear charging when charging it, but it does not add power(bar). What do I do? Urgent reply pls...
Hello I'm from 3c hub....try another changer to charge your phone.
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
donprosper6: pls what should I use for downloading large files... should I use my phone browser??
Hello I'm from 3c hub....UC browser is the best option in downloading large files.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Dospix: please help me! My Tecno p9 is refusing to start, i just see the Tecno logo that comes up when the phone is powered on...i have tried restarting it, all to no avail.
Hello did you used another battery and charger to power it up? If you do and still it did not power up just take it to any good engineer or take it to tenco service center.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
nurez305: Pls all, my Q10 is always warm with less use and the battery drop too fast, which make the battery not to serve me for more than 4hour of full charge.....pls help me, what can be the causes of these

Hello I think your battery is faulty try using another battery on it.
Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kingscollege: pls help my tecno p9 jst went off and its just stop working jst like that i v been chargin it but not still working pls guys whats d problem
Hello I'm from 3c hub....use another charger to charge the phone if it doesn't come up take it to tenco service center.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by 3CHUB: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thuna: Is this device G9 swappable with dead phantom a+ under warranty at carlcare office please.
Hello it might be swappable but is better you take it to their service center to confirm from them.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
emeraldoe: Pls help my whatsapp is not functioning on my Q5. All oda app is functioning
Hello I'm from 3c hub...uninstall the app and install the newer version.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2014
elsholz: pls my phantom no gree charge again o. it shows the charging sign when plugged in but when i disconnect the charger, the battery bar either reduces or remains the same as it was before charging. What is wrong o??
Hello try using another good charger to charge the phone
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2014
FreshGuy2: please what good android phone can one get at 16k,i mean new phones not fairly used ones (tecno androids excluded)....tnx a lot.
Hello you can go for M3,P5,H5.and F5 but F5 is 17500
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stuffyj: Pls guys, can I use 64gb memory card on my rooted phantom A+, though they said it can take up to 32gb? Can it work smoothly?
Hello it can work but it's not advisable to use it.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
kentochi: Hi house
how much is the screen of this phone (Tecno F7)
Phantom A
Hello it better to take it to carlcare they will fix the screen for you,affordable amount
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by 3CHUB: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
dude99:
Thanks!I also mean will the videos of movies not look fade of watched out on it?it it very clear for watching movies?
Hello it won't fade off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.