Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

3CHUB's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3CHUB's Profile / 3CHUB's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
LizyL: Hello all, please what is the price of the q10 in naira and does it have instagram on it?
Hello I'm from 3c hub.....you can get Q10 at 49500 but you will have to install Instagram on it.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
orekelewa9: pls whats d current price of q5 and i hope d non removable battery isnt a problm?
Hello I'm from 3c hub.....you can get it at 34000
Phones / Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by 3CHUB: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
gadoonline: me I no go rush this m5 I will wait till comes available in the markets
Hello I'm from 3c hub...the phone is already available....and the price 18800
Phones / Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by 3CHUB: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mariopgomery: am waiting for this phone, dont think it would be more than 20k
Hello I'm from 3c hub.....the price is 18800
Phones / Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by 3CHUB: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Slimpromzy: Please, when is this machine m5 going to be release? I am eagerly waiting for it, please; secondly, wht is the battery status?
Hello I'm from 3c hub......m5 is already out and the battery is 2000mAh
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2014
smartnoni: Hay guys...d power bank dat came with my f5 Stoped changin my fon after 2wks..wat should I do....add me to d whatsapp group. 08065890060
Hello..some of those power bank aren't working...there is nothing you can do unless you get another power bank.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2014
stinville:
Really? That's good to know.
Any idea how much dey would swap a+ for phantom z?
Hello...I don't have any ideal but I believe is not going to be much they will minus the money of A+ from the phantom z
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
s3nn2x:
Thanks!
I was actually told to come with my receipt and if I am still under warrantee would be given a new phone. They said I would pay 'small' money. I asked them to tell me the amount, but they refused to tell til I get the receipt. My problem is that my warrantee would be elapsing on the 31st of this month and I don't have any money to spare.
Hello sorry about that, they don't normally ask for receipt if you can go to their service center before your warranty elapse that will be great.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Akobi24: Pls my tecno d3 screen got broken and everywhere i ve taken it to, they said is not available. How true is this?
Hello I'm from 3c hub...try and take it to their service center they will have the screen.
Phones / Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by 3CHUB: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2014
ebrahym: But my own R7 is not using micro sim...i was angry when i opened it and it was a normal sim cos i had cut my 2sims a day before i got it....

How come all the reviews including the first post here says its micro sim
Hello I'm from 3c hub...yes R7 is normal sim...you can get a sim adaptor
Phones / Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by 3CHUB: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
chygoz3:
I managed to visit them but the 3 weeks repair time they gave me is too much.
Hello..yes they will give you 3weeks but sometimes is not up to that.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Luvlydevin: good morning room my Samsung phone just boot on by it self without me pressing it and it would only display the Samsung logo it won't go past there,( it would hook) please how can I make it work again ,my Oga's them abeg make una helep me na
Hello I'm from 3c hub... Take the phone samsung service center.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thuna: Pls is it true that they change phone from one model to another with small money in carlcare. ?
Hello I'm from 3c hub...sure you can swap your phone at carlcare.
Phones / Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by 3CHUB: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
chygoz3: Does anyone have an idea how much it'll cost to replace a cracked screen? Mine fell and it's screen(the gorilla glass ) cracked. The touch function still works perfectly though.
Hello I'm from 3c hub you can take the phone to tenco service center it won't cost much and they have good engineer who wil fix the phone for you.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
s3nn2x:
I did and was told that they don't have the equipment to fix it in Abuja.
Hello so sorry about your phone.ask them if their service center in Lagos have the equipment so that you can bring it down to Lagos to fix the phone....if that's too stressful you can get another phone.
Phones / Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
deeobserver209: Abeg how much be the phone?
Hello you can get it at 10thousand naira
Phones / Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
tohpahz: please oo... how do i root p5... which app am i gonna use.. thanks
Hello I'm from 3c hub..To root your phone you need to download framaroot 1.61
Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eniqurl: my ba3 doesnt last at all dahz my onli prb...wah can i do pls.?

Hello I'm from 3c hub...try and download dual battery saver apps on your phone.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
s3nn2x:
Mr. Engineer, I am not in Lagos but I have a question with regards to Phantom A+. My phone has refused to charge. As in, if I plug it in, it would show the charging sign, but the battery would not charge. Also, If ii connect it to the computer via USB, I would be able to transfer media but it won't still charge. It is not battery problem, because I have been using universal charger to charge the battery. Please do you know what the problem is?
Hello is better you take it to their service center..is not the battery is the phone fault.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
lymelyte: how can i cancel my glo comonth subscription?
Hello I'm from 3c hub..just send cancel to 777
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
papilomax: plz I am new here, and I have not read through all your posts... so bare with me if I am taking anyone back.
I hv a z3 and I am using an airtel line for my bis, my question is, is it possible to run my normal bb10 plan and an android plan concurrently?
and do the normal bis subscription work on bb10 fones? for airtel in this case anyways... thanks guys
Hello yes it's possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.