Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

3CHUB's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3CHUB's Profile / 3CHUB's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Free Giveaways On Every Boom J8 At 3chub Ikeja by 3CHUB: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Today promises to be fun in our shop at 20 Awolowo way Ikeja Lagos. Every Boom J8 purchased gets a free Screen protector and speakers. A lucky dip will hold and someone will get a Home Theater. There will also be music by the Akpako Master himself.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Free Giveaways On Every Boom J8 At 3chub Ikeja by 3CHUB: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Hi, We are actually doing this promo in our store.
Gosj01:
Who still remember APRIL FOOLS? Believe that advert at your own peril
Phones / Re: Where To Buy The Tecno Boom J8 by 3CHUB: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
3,000mah
mjames:
Tell us the battery life
Phones / Re: Where To Buy The Tecno Boom J8 by 3CHUB: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
We have started selling it.
kolexepana:
Has it been launched?
Phones / Re: Pre-order: Tecno Boom J8 Official Price Reveal by 3CHUB: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes you can
enoch273:

wow! GOD bless, i'll be there tomorrow boss...can i pay via POS?
Phones / Re: Pre-order: Tecno Boom J8 Official Price Reveal by 3CHUB: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes we have started selling it.
TechRez:

Hi,

Can you confirm that have you started selling the device? smiley
Phones / Re: Huawei G Power Huge Discount For Friday And Saturday by 3CHUB: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
yes we do for 45,000. you can get it at our shop at 20,awolowo way ikeja lagos and our other outlets
theoptimist298:

Hello, do u have a white gpower with 2gig ram? How much is it and where can I buy? Pls reply urgent
Phones / Re: Where To Buy The Tecno Boom J8 by 3CHUB: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
quadcore 1.3ghz. and it sells for 41,000
CODEEATER:
What is the processor of this device and how much?
Phones / Where To Buy The Tecno Boom J8 by 3CHUB: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that the much anticipated Tecno Boom J8 is now available for sale but only in all 3C HUb outlets.

The phone comes with a 5.5 inch HD display, a 2GB RAM, Tecno HiOS, Lolipop 5.1, a quadcore processor and a headset.

The phone sells for 41,000 naira.

For every Tecno Boom J8 you buy from any of our stores, you get an external speaker as gift. You can also get up to 50% discount on selected accessories.

Our shops are at;
20 Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.
4 Otigba street, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
55 Kofo Abayomi street, Apapa, Lagos.
227 Agege motor road, Mushin, lagos.
182/184 Broad street, Lagos island.
7 Idinmu road, Ikotun, Lagos.

Hurry up and grab this offer.

Phones / Re: Pre-order: Tecno Boom J8 Official Price Reveal by 3CHUB: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2016
The discount is on 16gb memory card only
enoch273:

i'm impressed, pls i'll be there tomorrow for the phone, pls do you guys sell 64gb sd card(class 10) ?
Phones / Re: Pre-order: Tecno Boom J8 Official Price Reveal by 3CHUB: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2016
You can get it in our store at 20 awolowo way ikeja lagos tomorrow.
enoch273:

boss i don't want to pre-order o, neither do i want to waste my tfare. I want cash and carry, will i be able to buy it today?
Phones / Re: Pre-order: Tecno Boom J8 Official Price Reveal by 3CHUB: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2016
You can only pre-order today, but we start selling tomorrow.
enoch273:
So're you saying that if i visit ikeja today, i'll get the device?
Phone/Internet Market / 3c Hub Ikotun Branch by 3CHUB: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
People living in Ikotun can now get their quality phones at the lowest prices in our new shop at 7, Idinmu road, Ikotun Lagos. We will also be having our grand opening on the 16th of this month. A lot of goodies would be won.

Phones / Huawei G Power Huge Discount For Friday And Saturday by 3CHUB: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
The Huawei G power is a new phone that is Trendy, has a very good camera and a very good battery life.
Come join us for a fun weekend on Friday and Saturday at our store, 20 Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos. Lots of freebies to be won in the Huawei GPower Gamicon.
For every Huawei G power phone you buy, you get a discount card, and a flask you also stand a chance to win another Huawei phone. Do not miss this opportunity.

Phone/Internet Market / 3C HUB Super Road Show With Infinix by 3CHUB: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Starting on the 1st of march 2016 and ending on the 3rd of march, You win awesome gifts for every infinix phone you buy at our shop situated at 20, Awolowo way Ikeja Lagos.

We had a lot of winners yesterday. Hurry up and join the list of winners before it is too late.

Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Marshmallow Release Date by 3CHUB: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
We reported late last here that Tecno will be pushing OTA update for their Camon C8. This means that C8 users will be getting the Android 6.0 marshmallow update.

We have gathered that the Marshmallow update will be coming in as early as the second week in February.

Users of the Tecno Camon C8 get ready to experience the features of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your smartphone.

Phones / The World's First Smartphone You Can Smoke. (pictures) by 3CHUB: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bored of calls, emails, chats and endless Facebook posts with your smartphone? Here is a phone you can actually puff, yes you heard me correctly. Now offer your friend an electronic puff with this unique magical device that also works like an e-cigarette.

Call it bizarre or clever, but a US-based company Vaporcade is offering a smartphone that will allow you to make calls and text as well as smoke your favourite e-flavours - even help you quit smoking - tech website The Verge reported on Sunday.

The Jupiter IO 3 is reportedly the world's first smokeable smartphone with a vape.

A 3G smartphone that runs on Android KitKat 4.4 operating system.

The smartphone has two batteries - one to power the phone and one to power the vape. The battery life is shared so if you do not vape much, you will get a longer battery life.

The smartphone has an opening under a little plastic cover off the top. Attach a flavoured liquid cartridge and a mouthpiece to that and smoke right out of your smartphone.

It comes with a button to regulate the heat and get a stronger pull.

The liquid cartridges come in flavours like mint, peach and coffee and each one provides about 800 puffs, or four packs of cigarettes. It also helps in quitting smoking or cut down on your vaping by setting a goal. The app alerts when the user crosses the number of puffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Iphone To Be Able To Tell If You Are Angry By Your Facial Expression by 3CHUB: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
we should get there soon
kolexepana:
Oshey... Technology
What if i'm hungry?
Phones / Iphone To Be Able To Tell If You Are Angry By Your Facial Expression by 3CHUB: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Soon, Apple may be able to tell whether you’re happy or sad–via your iPhone camera.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Apple has acquired facial recognition startup Emotient, which doesn’t just identify faces–it attempts to determine a person’s emotion in real time based on their expression.

What Apple would do with such technology is unclear. So far, Emotient appears to have been used for retail and ad marketing purposes, for example to understand a viewer’s reaction to a television commercial. According to Emotient’s website, “The company is at the vanguard of a new wave of emotion analysis that will lead to a quantum leap in customer understanding and emotion-aware computing.”

As seen in the image below, taken during the Super Bowl last year by Emotient, the startup can track the facial reactions of many individuals in a large group at once. It analyzes the emotions of each face to determine feelings like “Joy,” “Fear,” “Sadness,” and “Contempt.”

This is another breakthrough in the technology and smartphone world.

Phones / Tecno Infinix Or Itel Problem? Get Solution Here. by 3CHUB: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Tecno just won an award as the best customer-centric smartphone in Nigeria. This award is due to carlcare and the amazing work they do. If you dont know, carlcare repair and fix all Tecno, Infinix and itel phones. We have asked them to give us one of their engineers to help provide solutions and advice to our fans online. So if you have any issue or inquiry concerning any of those phones, type them and you will get first hand solution from a certified engineer.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Hi, please were you able to solve the issue?
Sophieazaya:
I bought a phone at your store yesterday,after charging it,I noticed the screen was having distortions,both when taking pictures and saved pictures. I am returning it to the store tomorrow,I hope your products come with warranty because i am not ready to take a one day old phone to carlcare.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
hi, the phone sells for 46,000
Aspiregreat:

price
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
it is dual sim and has 4g on both sims. it has memory card slot but there wont be a 32gb variant
Nemie:

Sorry... Quick one, is the phone dual sim? If yes, Does it support 4g on both Sims? Is there a dedicated memory card slot (not the type where u either have one sim and one Mc or dual sim) and finally has it been confirmed that there would be a 32gig version
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
hi, we dont do delivery
samintegrity:
Can I pay and u send down to Akure, ondo state? And op u av d Gold version??
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
augster:
Oga price na
Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Zero 3 Now Available For Sale by 3CHUB: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
The much anticipated infinix Zero 3 can now be bought at our store 20, awolowo way ikeja lagos.

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sale Of Infinix Note 2 Exclusive To 3C HUB by 3CHUB: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes we have the gold color
Luminary1:

Is the Note2 Gold colour Available?
Phone/Internet Market / 3C HUB Hosting Tecno Blue Christmas Promo by 3CHUB: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Last week we hosted a carnival for infinix lovers. On Thursday December 17th and Friday December 18th, Tecno fans will also get a chance to be rewarded for their Loyalty and patronage. Gifts available to be won are refrigerator, television, umbrella, bluetooth-speaker and other awesome gifts. Don't be left out in the blue Christmas party.

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sale Of Infinix Note 2 Exclusive To 3C HUB by 3CHUB: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
the 2gb ram variant is not yet available.
indegrees:
hi, pls do u have infinix hot note 2gb ram version? n how much is it if you do
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sale Of Infinix Note 2 Exclusive To 3C HUB by 3CHUB: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
the 2gb ram variant has not been released for sale.
Anney272:
i also nid Hot note of 16gb+2gb oh..Is it available nd price?
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sale Of Infinix Note 2 Exclusive To 3C HUB by 3CHUB: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
it is now 31,000
illusionsbyafo:

price??/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.