Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

3CHUB's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3CHUB's Profile / 3CHUB's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
tziz:
I finally worked out d issue, was planning on taking it bck dou. If it coms up again soon, will take it bck. Tnx anyway
Ok better.
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
coolshegs10: Add me to d whatsapp group -07082126197.
Pls d power bank dat came along wit my phone has not charged my phone since i bought it o,wat can i do?
Hello try the power bank on another phone and see if it will charge the phone
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
parrotibaba: how do I know which BlackBerry dat can tether?
Hello I'm from 3c hub.....Tether is an application that just runs directly on your smartphone. This means you can access the internet anywhere, just like you could with an air card. Even if you're stuck in the middle of no where with no available wifi hotspots, Tether will work through your cell phone's data plan.i guess all smart phone can tether
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holuwaxheun: Guys,are u sure M3 ba3 is strong When used on F5...
Hello m3 battery is stronger than f5 battery
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dilins: hw can I use the glo bis on my android (no longer ve a bb )
Hello it depends on the MB you want to subscribe on your phone just recharge your phone and call the customer service of your network they we give you direction on how to subscribe.
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2014
jaemxvivid: can't one use mtn BBC plan....abi no be the same APN den dey use
Hello yes you can use it.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2014
Ogbeche77: Hello house, I have a Samsung S2 which is rooted. But few weeks ago, It just went off. I changed the battery the problem still persisted. I connected to a charger then it starts up, after showing the samsung logo it powers off again, it repeats this way continuously. When I plug to a PC, it is not recognized. Just powers on (Up to the samsung logo) and off again.
I'm not expert with andriod, Please what could be the problem and any proposed solution to this. I will appreciate a guide by guide post on this. So I could repair myself..
Hello check if your battery is tightly fix on your phone and try using another good charger to charge it up.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
tziz: dnt know wat y'all see in blackberry sha, its a rilly silly fon, imagine d Z3 I bot som days bck jst heats up while using it, even wen I put it on 2g, it still heats up n it affects my batt! den if I put it on 3G, I culd even iron a shirt wit it. dis is rilly stupid sha.
Btwn, pls cn som1 point me to where settings is on dis bbm.. I want to stop seeing wat music pple r listenin to n I dnt want pple to see mine too. Tnx. silly scrapberry!
Hello you can set it through your bbm option...if you just bought the phone that means you still have warranty on it while not take it to blackberry service center to complain because I don't think it's normal for the phone to be hot that much.
Phones / Re: Infinix Diamond Android Smartphone by 3CHUB: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2014
RedCard1: Pls does it have YouTube?
Hello..you can download youtube on it.
Phones / Re: Infinix Diamond Android Smartphone by 3CHUB: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
jaymichael: this picture looks like this phone does not have flash camera?
Hello it has flash at the back.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by 3CHUB: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
dude99: please can anyone tell me about the display of this phone,is it good for watching movies?
Hello...it's 7.85capacitive touch IPS screen(768-1024) the screen is nice.
Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by 3CHUB: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: what other accessories does this pad come with apart from flipcase
Hello I'm from 3c hub...it comes with hand free, USB and the charger head.
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
eightsin: How much for new blackberry Q10? Any idea pls...dnt wnt these ppl to cheat me o
Hello I'm from 3c hub..you can get blackberry Q10 at49500
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
asodane: I just bought this f5 but the battery Na sorry.full battery does t last while browsing pls is there any way to make it last
Hello you can download dual battery saver on your phone and after you are done browsing always off your data.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Madrededios: Pls what phone will be best android or BB?would love to get an android but the data plan and all the data conserving methods are overwhelming me(am new to the smartphone world).Need advice ASAP!
Hello...I prefer android but since you are not ok with the data consumption you can go for blackberry.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: ok,whr is deir service center arnd anambra state.cause am in awka nw.
Hello I don't think they have any in anambra state....
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: Pls guys ma samsungs3 only show dat samsung GT19300 logo and notin else.pls wot do I do?
Hello I'm form 3c hub..kindly take it to samsung service center.
Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shininstar30: which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls
Hello I'm from3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...you can go for framaroot...
Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
Choose Install Superuser
You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click on the first one.
If you get a message that says “Failed … Try another exploit if available” then repeat step 3 choosing another exploit.
If you get a message that says Success … Superuser and su binary installed, You have to reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your phone, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.
Note: with Framaroot you can also unroot back your android devices.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
harden: plz can i use framaroot to root my tecno s9
Hello I'm from 3c hub..sure you can use framaroot or vroot

1 Like

Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
tziz: Iv been
seeing and hearing different things lately, pls som1, wat exactly is d code of dis monthly glo bis plan dat wrks on blackberry10? Tnx..
Hello....send comonth to 777

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.