Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

3duj's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3duj's Profile / 3duj's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Stop diverting attention. You are a poor miserable frustrated dirty aba pig.

Abia state is cursed and also the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Abia is a terrorist state.

Abia brings nothing to igboland

I won’t diss Anambra because you aren’t from there.

My offer still stands for the IPhone XR and Tp to come get it -you can even send me your account details so that I can forward the Tp today.

Let this Abian bring something to your miserable life in igboland

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia brings nothing to igboland except ipob terrorism

IPhone XR I no say you no too sabi read ,I even promised you TP to come pick it up. At least let this Abian contribute something to your miserable life in Igbo land
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Abia state is a cursed land, no wonder you terrorists formed ipob to destroy igboland. Abia is a curse to the igboland

My brother, you don’t know what a curse is.
The state with the only 3 power plants in the SE and biggest number of expatriate firms in the SE isn’t a curse.

Your diction and elocution is what is a curse
Your poverty and laziness a pestilence to those around you
And your personality on this thread is an epidemic to be exorcised
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

That's the only thing abia brings to igboland. Terrorism. Now he has been arrested

Am here,quote me directly
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Mumu I am here to teach you some lessons

Oh my God !!!!!! You know I was things you meant diesel trucks,it’s only now that I realize you meant wheel barrow kind of truck . Please meet me in person for money for truck -it can’t be more than the IPhone XR I wanted to gift you
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia state is a curse to igboland. You people are the reason outsiders insult igbos. You have nothing to offer igboland except terrorism

Bro, at what period in your life will you realize that there is no curse greater on this earth than the one of poverty that is always your lover ?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl, why are you peeping ? Write something monotonous as usual.

Why are you just viewing the thread ?
And where is your XerXerz moniker ?

Chukwudi,please borrow this guy your fone na? He is your man -don’t let me disgrace him like this

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Mumu dirty aba pig, the only thing bothering me is that abiz is giving igboland with their backwardness. The only thing abia brings to igboland is ipob terrorism. Abia state is cursed

Your bad spelling and disjointed writing has taken a turn from bad to worse. I must be hitting a nerve. Your XerXerz moniker never show oh - Chukwudi still never gree borrow you him fone ? Even your guys Dey laugh you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rocksvibes234:
Simon Ekpa has bn arrested!!!.

Hallelujah
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Mumu dirty aba pig, the only thing bothering me is that abiz is giving igboland with their backwardness. The only thing abia brings to igboland is ipob terrorism. Abia state is cursed

Why not take this opportunity ? The way you’re going,you might not use an IPhone till this world ends - even if your granted 400 lifetimes
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Am not enjoying this, almost like kicking a dumb puppy.

You don run from Anambra thread back to here abi ? I will post on our behalf on both threads
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Frustrated dirty aba man, you are not different from pig because pigs and you guys co exist in aba. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't bothered

You want honesty ?

The only thing bothering me is that it seems like monkeys (yourself) can now type .
Charles Darwin would have given many things to meet you and in totality prove his theory of evolution right.

How do you sit down with your monkey tail between your ass ?
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Frustrated dirty aba man, you are not different from pig because pigs and you guys co exist in aba. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't bothered

You want honesty ?

The only thing bothering me is that it seems like monkeys (yourself) can now type .
Charles Darwin would have given many things to meet you and in totality prove his theory of evolution right.

How do you sit down with your monkey tail between your ass ?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Xerxerz abi NwekereNdokl, your friends and neighbors are not good people oh!!!

So since 30 minutes you Dey beg them to borrow you phone so that your two monikers can be viewing the thread at same time,dem never gree ?

Or your sub don finish ? Free basics no Dey work again ?

Talk to me ,am your guy oh . No need to be ashamed- after all the Bible says something like “forget not the days of humble beginnings “

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
If IPhone sub Dey fear you, my old gionee m2 mini is still somewhere (dunno if it’s still good though) .

Since 3 years trolling never upgrade you,let me do for you what your pay masters won’t .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please you guys should tell NwekereNdokl guy to come meet me (in person) collect iPhone XR. At least next time he want insult me with his multiple monikers ,both NkwerreNdoki and Xerxerz monikers will be viewing the thread at the same time

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

I can feel your hot temperature and how bitter you are right now because I am here to expose your cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t bother ,I have some time left to teach you a new word or two before I go offline as is norm. Tell me, do you need the IPhone XR ? If it’s too complex for you, I believe I have a galaxy phone somewhere with a screen issue-oh wait - you can’t afford the cost for a replacement

1 Like

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig, do you know what's phone? Do I expect a village aba man to know what's phone. Poverty inflicted aba truck pusher.

I wish I can assist you with new truck to upgrade your barrow business. Abia people are cursed

What’s the matter ? Is this the best you can do ? Greedy imp, just call me out on this platform ,agree to meet and see if you don’t get the iPhone-I can even give you Transport fare from Anambra or is it kogi to my workplace in Aba.
I know TP is very important to an ashawo like you

Abi nobi dat una slang - ashawo no Dey retire

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
The idiot don run , let me find you enter Anambra thread .am on leave and it’s been long I dealt with an idiot
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig, do you know what's phone? Do I expect a village aba man to know what's phone. Poverty inflicted aba truck pusher.

I wish I can assist you with new truck to upgrade your barrow business. Abia people are cursed

What’s the matter ? Is this the best you can do ? Greedy imp, just call me out on this platform ,agree to meet and see if you don’t get the iPhone-I can even give you Transport fare from Anambra or is it kogi to my workplace in Aba.
I know TP is very important to an ashawo like you

Abi nobi dat una slang - ashawo no Dey retire
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

I can feel your hot temperature and how bitter you are right now because I am here to expose your cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t bother ,I have some time left to teach you a new word or two before I go offline as is norm. Tell me, do you need the IPhone XR ? If it’s too complex for you, I believe I have a galaxy phone somewhere with a screen issue-oh wait - you can’t afford the cost for a replacement
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Very true. Abia state is cursed

As you poor reach ,you can’t even afford two phones to manage your monikers . You will switch from one account to another on the same android 4.2 device to insult your betters.

If you’re ready to meet in person,I have a good iPhone XR I can give you
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Mumu you are the one that's pained no wonder you vexed to respond to my posts. Heart attack kee you there

Can almost see the spit your spraying everywhere from anger.
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Your cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state cannot even pay ordinary salaries but you have mouth to talk

I told you,I don’t play your stupid games , am not going to post negative news from Anambra or any SE state to turn this into the mess you guys did in that Anambra state thread. For every page of infrastructural development ,there is 10 pages of insults and bashing
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Dirty aba pig. No sane person would want to visit the shithole that's aba to do anything, not to talk of march hosting. Pained frustrated fellow. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

See pain …… my dear better look after yourself before you get a heart attack.
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba miscreant just shut up your mouth. Awka city stadium is the best stadium in Igboland. If it pains you too much, then go ask your fat ugly governor to pay salaries first. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

Till it hosts at least the national team or an under 17 World Cup match ,it isn’t . Deal with it
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba miscreant just shut up your mouth. Awka city stadium is the best stadium in Igboland. If it pains you too much, then go ask your fat ugly governor to pay salaries first. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

Till it hosts an under 17 World Cup match or something similar like hosting national team matches ,it isn’t and if it pains you, go back to the slum you where born in
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
XerXerz:
Jobless dirty aba pig you camp on nairaland 24/7 spewing trash. The guy you quoted can feed you and your poor family for 100yrs without blinking. Jobless miscreants are usually the first to yap jobless. Dirty aba ipob miscreant

I don’t live under a bridge like you and your various monikers. And someone with that type of wealth won’t be online disgracing humanity .
Your posts are filled with animosity and hate- something that comes from acute poverty, deficient education and wrong family training .

Go and get something doing old man, you’re already behind your mates in terms of wealth and making a family
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
globemoney01:
Yesterday Peter Obi landed his chopper at the best stadium in the South East. Every project done by Obiano remains the best in SE till date, bar none.

From Awka Millenium City to ICC, Airport, Flyovers etc but haters from outside Anambra NwekereNdoki, pandax, AdJosh, IDENNAA, TabletMan, 3duj etc who should be concerned about their own failed states and governors are crying everyday here because we did not allow their paid per post attacks on the best SE Governor in history to stand.

Imo state ICC built by rochas was so bad that it has been demolished completely to the ground but no noise anywhere, but let one of these devils provide one fake post against Anambra ICC you will see celebrations everywhere.

You Dey craze, the best stadium in the East is that of Enugu followed by Abia. The new one at Ebonyi will definitely be in another class totally.

That’s why I keep insisting that some of you idiots aren’t Igbo. No true igbo man will love to denigrate fellow Igbo states all in the name of propaganda. Unfortunately,the great minds that pushed this thread this far are no longer around.

Just like the saying that when the cat is away, little mice comes out to steal

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
globemoney01:
Where are the dirty noisemakers. Oya come and show us Rochas, Hope or Obi pics lets compare with Obiano. It seems everyday new noisemakers come to this thread to rewrite history for us after they sense some of us are inactive. I wonder why they are desperate over this thread. I challenge any of you clowns to open a thread lets compare whoever is your best SE Governor in history with Obiano by all indices of Governance or shut up entirely and stop disturbing the peace of this thrad.. Ndi ara.

We know its all jealousy anyway.. pandax, AdJosh, IDENNAA, TabletMan, 3duj.... Fools

Nobi your fault sha. You have no house or property in any state in the East talk more of Nigeria, but because of the anonymous nature of places like Nairaland, you insult your betters .

At the twilight of your miserable life, hope you tell your family that while others where busy making it, you where busy being an internet troll on 1k monthly sub

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Sir.. LP is wining each and every polling unit in SE, during presidential election..

I avoid unnecessary discourse with people having their “heads in a cloud” . It leads to mental asphyxiation
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
Silly aba pig, that was the most suitable post for you, you want me to waste time constructing now post for an aba pig like you. The fact you are from Abia means you are damned already. As an abia man you are lower and stands a chance to advice any state on development of any. The filth in aba has clogged your brain cells. Your useless cursed abia state hasn't even been able to pay ordinary salaries but you want to give advice here. Nkita lacha gi anya there

What’s with your infatuation with pigs ? Let it not be that along with all your insurmountable flaws and genetic defects that you’ve added zoophilia to them ?

But then again, by definition zoophilia means sexual relations with lower animals , it won’t be bestiality -as in your case- if you yourself is a lesser animal ?

And oh, I knowingly added the definition to spare you another 20 minutes painful deliberation with a dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.