Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

3duj's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3duj's Profile / 3duj's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: The Present State Of Ariaria International Market In Abia State by 3duj: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:
This is the present state of Ariaria international market as of yesterday 2nd October 2022 under PDP headed by Gov. Okezie Victor ikpeazu

May God have mercy

Why did you crop out the part that shows A-line Ariaria is under reconstruction ?
Always balance out your reported.

There are more than a hundred lines in Ariaria international market,don't make it seem like Ariaria international market is made up of only A-line(which by the way I'd being reconstructed)

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Azikiwe road rehabilitation completed. Currently solar street lights is being fixed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Stop spewing nonsense this dirty aba man. Aba is a village compare yo Onitsha

Anambra international airport steels were bought in Lagos but the cheap labour in Aba wa used to weld it. Aside that everything in that airport was imported.

Stop comparing a backward town like Aba to a progressive city like Onitsha.

Onitsha has the highest number of industries in igboland both foreign and local.

Onitsha has thrice more banks than Aba, that's another way to know which city is mire economically viable.

Onitsha has more financial strength than Aba.

Onitsha has more infrastructures than Aba.

Onitsha has more real estate than Aba.

Onitsha has more population than Aba

Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland.

Even Nnewi has more industries than Aba because the only auto manufacturer in igboland is located there.

Show me anywhere in Aba that has well planned industrial estate like this.

The lies men feed themselves?

Our elders will say that unlike the tummy,the head doesn't inform it's owner when it's empty.

You are about entering that critical stage in life a man shouldn't play with. Reduce your Nairaland trolling, face your problems face on and make something of yourself .

Otherwise ,you will still be dragging nonsense with teenagers on Nairaland.

From henceforth ,I will be giving you the best answer to a .... Like you
Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 3duj: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Stop spewing nonsense this dirty aba man. Aba is a village compare to Onitsha

Anambra international airport steels were bought in Lagos but the cheap labour in Aba wa used to weld it. Aside that everything in that airport was imported.

Stop comparing a backward town like Aba to a progressive city like Onitsha.

Onitsha has the highest number of industries in igboland both foreign and local.

Onitsha has thrice more banks than Aba, that's another way to know which city is mire economically viable.

Onitsha has more financial strength than Aba.

Onitsha has more infrastructures than Aba.

Onitsha has more real estate than Aba.

Onitsha has more population than Aba

Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland.

Even Nnewi has more industries than Aba because the only auto manufacturer in igboland is located there.

Show me anywhere in Aba that has well planned industrial estate like this.

The lies men feed themselves?

Our elders will say that unlike the tummy,the head doesn't inform it's owner when it's empty.

You are about entering that critical stage in life a man shouldn't play with. Reduce your Nairaland trolling, face your problems face on and make something of yourself .

Otherwise ,you will still be dragging nonsense with teenagers on Nairaland.

From henceforth ,I will be giving you the best answer to a .... Like you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 3duj: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
globemoney01:

So when people go about abusing Anambra you people unlook but when we respond you find your voice. No one is denigrating Aba but Onitsha is the economic capital of the east that's a fact and I only responded because I knew the person who said that only said it to slight Anambra.

Don't say what you don't know. Look at how you guys have derailed the Anambra state thread ,turning it into a SE state mud singing contest.

I don't want it here . Dunno how some of you refuse to grow up.

Out there,do you truly think any one gives a Kobo which state you are from?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 3duj: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2022
globemoney01:

Onitsha has more population than Aba. Onitsha has more industries than Aba with products across the country, Aba is just textiles, footwear’s and AriaAria with is not even bigger than some markets in onitsha not to talk of main market.
Onitsha generates more revenue than Aba. Onitsha has even extended and made many cities even Asaba. Stop hating

Your GEEPEE tank,

your beer cans from gzi,

your building rods from inner galaxy steel,

Afribev brewery gets most of its hero bottles from glass force now adargh glass

valumbra flour is used by many bakeries in Anambra,

NB and seven up trucks hundreds of trucks a week to Anambra from there Aba plants,

many paint factories in Anambra and the East source raw materials from a local company in Aba

and even the Anambra international airport steel beams where sourced and installed by Chinese firms in the inner galaxy industrial estate,

Power gas that trucks industrial gas all through companies in the East has a loading bay from Aba to feed Eastern industries

Aba has the highest number of Multinationals in the East

And yes,we have the largest leather processing cluster in West Africa.

It's ok to hype you state Anambra,it's a very beautiful state- what isn't ok is trying to denigrate another igbo state.

What exactly is your gain ? Shouldn't the dream be for the SE states to be very developed and outdo one another ?

When marginalisation of the Igbo man is ongoing in this country, is an Anambra man or an imo man treated differently?

Grow up

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2022
XerXerz:
Be ready for more posts here once that Abia pig makes any post on Anambra thread.

Open a thread and take it out with him. Don't come here posting insults .
Some times I wonder the age and education of some people on this forum

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by 3duj: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Our brothers that like calculating stats by zones, why are you guys yet to do so and tell us tyenregion in the south with highest amount of internal debts ?
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Automobile market section

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ovom automobile (mechanic ) village update

The workshop area.

Road side mechanic workshops will be closed when this cluster is done.
Properly set up workshops in the city center are not included. Only those operating along roads

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
XerXerz:
Take this suggestion to your backward abia state. Anambra has 5 star Agulu Lake resort, Enugu has Nike Lake resort, Imo has Oguta Lake resort. It is only Abia that's lagging behind in the whole of igboland. Igbos should Join hands together to colonise abia state, if not the state will continue to be an embarrassment to the Igbos.

Pictures: Golden Tulip Agulu lake resort Anambra

Can you Bleep off this thread ? I don't want this to be those threads that are at 500 and more pages but insults make up 400 of them.

You have a beef with someone ,open a thread and take it out with them there

1 Like

Travel / Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by 3duj: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beautiful
Politics / Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by 3duj: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2022
XerXers:

How much is a plot of land at the rural areas, suitable for poultry business?

I don't think you can get a land near that factory now as it has been bought up as part of the Enyimba economic city.

But it used to go for less than 1m before the Chinese and the university arrived
Politics / Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by 3duj: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2022
oilykid:

Thanks for the update bro.. if possible, will love to see pictures of all these new development. I'm happy that East is gradually waking up and taking it's position in the continent

There is an Abia state development thread ,you will see many pictures in that threa

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by 3duj: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2022
ocelot2006:

Your statement on the Kherson front is absolutely untrue. The Russian line there held remarkably well. Keep in mind that it is held by the Russian airborne and Naval Infantry. Frankly if Zelensky had not listened to his Military chief, the outcome there would've likely affected his presidency as the Ukrainian losses were atrociously high for only 2 or so villages.

The Kharkiv/Izyum front is a totally different story. Truth be told the Russians f@#ked up big time. They actually noticed the build up, but their defensive lines where basically very thin with some areas undefended. Now Kupiansk has fallen, and Izyum is almost gone. The Ukrainians truly did their homework and deserve the win. BUUUUUT I won't be too quick to celebrate if I were in their shoes. First, Russian frontline troop reinforcements are in theatre. The Russians equally have a way better logistics line as the Ukrainians are presently stretched with a bulk of their forces now concentrated in a single area/region. Finally, this war has proven that the Russians are quite fast learners and very quick to adapt to realities on ground, case in point the 2nd phase of this war. The lines have stabilised somewhat, so the next few days will be quite interesting to watch.

The Russians in the kherson sector are divided into two by a big river (every bridge across it has been destroyed by Ukrainian forces) many of this men are now without a means of retreating.

Now that Russia has pulled out of most of kherkiv and The Ukrainian army bloated with over 200 captured armoured vehicles from Russian forces fleeing kharkiv.

The trapped soilders in Kherson will slowly be grinded down and decimated -unless Russia can muster enough forces to free them -which isn't likely .

So yes,the Kherson sector is a mess for the Russians. A force of 20k men in a trap, the Ukrainian army trying to flank them from liberated kharkiv,and HiMARS - I don't know how that isnt a mess

And let me add ,in terms of number there is a huge disparity now between Russian and Ukrainian soilders.

Ukraine held the lines with existing soilders ,mobilized there population and refused to throw in raw conscripts early in this war. This breakthrough is as a result of
employing these conscripts returning from 5-6 months training in England,Poland,Germany and the USA-a heavy contingent of western and american mercenaries is also present.

Meanwhile Russia refused to mobilize it populace while it's main experienced force was in the attack. Rather the stripped there colonies and the occupied Donbas of men and used them as cannon foder to detect Ukrainian artillery and defensive positions.

This have resulted in 2 things

1) the colonies and Donbas are stripped bare in terms of fighting men.

2) Even if Russia mobilizes today, those civilians will need 5-6 months to be able to be effective in this war . Russia has lost a lot of it's professional soilders (about 30-40%) and a lot of it's best mass produced armour. So this conscripts will have inferior training and inferior armor.Meanwhile 5k combat ready men will keep entering the field for Ukraine every month, land lease will kick in for Ukrainian forces next month, a bulk of air defence platforms for Ukraine will arrive this month and many more.

Unless Russia acheives Air dominance or an act of God or employingassive nuclear strikes,they already lost this war

1 Like

Politics / Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by 3duj: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
oilykid:

Wow .. even with all the media blackmail and painting the city bad, it's still striving and moving higher. The galaxy glass industry nko?

It's actually the Chinese Inner galaxy industrial estate. It has a stell rolling mill, an agricultural machine plant,a metallurgical plant (the steel beams for the Anambra airport was rumoured to come from there) and many more companies. It shares boundaries with the world class American (or British )university . The company recently incorporated an oil and gas company .
Infact that estate is something else and is still growing.

In terms of industrialization,Aba is unmatched in the East. Seven up did a massive expansion of it's plant this year, Nigerian brewery same ,some new factories are coming up at osisioma axis (no sign post yet and heavy security on site) ,Geometric energy is now on ground in Aba and shel is building a gas distribution and filtering facility in the city. Roads are improving etc.

With peace and a more competent governor,Aba will be something else

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 3duj: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Sex is great but these days it's easily gotten.and the period after sexual relief is an eye opening moment for a dude. Most might return from time to time to taste the dish, but the chase is over.

To keep a correct man , a lady has to be able to offer something different from a runs girl

We get attracted to a girl and we mentally hype her up, expectations run high and we can barely hold another thought but her.

Then we take them on dates only to find that her mental capacity is akin to a 6 pieces of groundnuts floating in a big pot of water and her reasoning is very superficial.
The better guys would japa but many of us will just make the most of it ,take her to bed and move on.

This is a matured guys (looking for a concrete relationship) take of things.

Of course if your going for boys, what can I say but that boys will always be boys
Foreign Affairs / Re: Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II by 3duj: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
The worst thing that happened to Nigeria is the collapse of our educational system.

A man who doesn't know his father is as good as a bastard. Same with a generation who doesn't know his history.

The Royal Niger company that enslaved Nigerians,conquered ,pillaged and empowered the slave raiding chiefdoms of old is still active today in modern Nigeria .

What of the root cause of the decay in our oil industry and at large the SS ? How many of us knew the role shell played in the civil war, the death of saro wiwa and the Niger delta milittancy ?

PZ,Unilever,Shell and many more British companies ,do we know of there History ? The hidden ones ?

Ask yourself why most of military rulers had there palace's in London ? Buhari is still fond of that city
Who institutionalized bribery, nepotism and corruption as a way of life in Nigeria ?

We are still slaves , slaves wearing a very long chain that has made us to forget that indeed we are slaves in chains . Our colonial masters are very much around

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by 3duj: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Osariemen12:

Respect man. I'm a keen follower of that military operation and I can tell you that Russia has decimated Ukraine. The purpose of the operation is almost achieved. If Russia is weak as some people are postulating, NATO would've joined the war. God bless mother Russia.

Russia in 4 days has been pushed out of most of kherkiv oblast, in kherson they are in a mess ,the counteroffensive by Ukraine forces has even entered areas Ukraine hasn't
controlled Since 2014.

Infact Moscow city is virtually on lockdown and people are expecting Russia to begin a nationwide mobilization to save them from a disgraceful defeat.

Even Russian propaganda handles on Twitter and telegram are crying out in fear - but you an arm chair Nigerian military follower- one who can't subscribe for common DStv -is claiming that Russia is winning ?

Are you daft enough that you can't realize the Russian military of defence just announced a retreat ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Opobo road junction reconstruction and road expansion

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
The fairy tale continues. Somewhere deep in ogbor hill

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom’s New Smart Airport Terminal Building, Mro Nears Completion .. Photos by 3duj: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akwa ibiom always does there things in style's . Nice building there

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 3duj: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

S.e.u.n. is a tribalistic nepotic fellow, what did you expect his forum to be ?
Politics / Re: Abia: Methodist Church Women Pray For Good Leaders To Save The State (Video) by 3duj: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4jkA7FLgE

Group of church women spotted lying on the road in Umuahia praying to God for good leaders

A group of women said to be from Methodist Church Nigeria were spotted praying at the popular OPET junction in Umuahia, Abia State on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.

According to eyewitnesses, the women were wailing in prayer for God to send good leaders to save Abia State.

Facebook user, Victor Dickson who shared a video from the scene said the women were "pleading and uprooting every faulty foundation in Abia state."

Dear op, what's with this your mendacious headline ?

They women where praying for good leaders in Nigeria and especially in light of the insecurity in the East but as usual ,you have turned it to Abia bashing . Enjoy your few minutes of fame
Education / Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by 3duj: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

if he seeks legal redress he will end up losing all.

1) it's very unethical for a student to be having an affair with a lecturer especially his supervisor at that . She was at risk of Lossing her job if she agreed and was caught. I know the decadence in our educational sector has made many of us forget that the university is a professional environment- like an offshore oil drilling platform.

2) once the lecture said No and No again ,your bro was now verging on psychological and verbal assault by pursuing the "toasting " it can even be termed sexual assault in a workplace. your bro was the one infringing on the ladies fundamental human rights- not the other way.

3) in the light of your brothers persistence ,the lecturer did the only professional thing to do ,she withdrew from being his supervisor. A supervisor has the right to drop a student whom isn't serious or disciplined enough on his/her project. He was lucky she didn't fail him outrightly and bastardize his Cgpa.

4) if that lady informed the college that she was dropping that guy because of his toasting of her ,he will be facing a disciplinary panel instead of carrying over his project ,so be shouldn't look this gift horse in the mouth ,after all a man whom decides to sleep naked on the floor should not be surprised when the ant decides to ask directions from his scrotum

and by the way,your brother has the confidence and obstinacy of an idle fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
and of course Aba people defied the Monday sit at home to come show support to the man of the moment.

Don think any sitting governor of Abia state have been able to pull this type of crowd late into there second tenure. At this period of T.a orji's tenure,he was getting pelted with satchel water if he dared showed his face in Aba and despite the hundreds of military men he came with .

And this shows that not social media hype is very far from reality .

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
History will forever be kind to OVI. prior to his tenure (2015), there was only a single major motorable road in Aba, our markets where dying, schools collapsed and investors fleeing .

today he has done a flyover, 3 bridges and hundreds of roads. More needs to be done though.

the world class (structurally) teaching hospital in Abia should be privatized (government in Nigeria has proven inept In running institutions) , majority shares in International glass should be sold to a world renown glass company ,Aba needs 2 more flyovers (at Azikiwe by asa and at ogbor hill ) and of very great importance, an area needs to be set out and planned for expansion of Aba and if course the pH road area needs more roads

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
welcome to Aba , the city of elephants

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Umueme:

Faulks road?

that's Azikiwe road. Omuma road phase is presently ongoing. it will come with bigger drains to move water away from the faulks road axis
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Green is beautiful . Ogbor bill aba

Umueme
Am back

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
The city of Aba was planned to international standards and it's road infrastructure collapsed from 1999 only when it's vast network of underground tunnels got blocked due to very poor sanitation.

Greatful that efforts are being made to recover the tunnels left ,but isn't there a safer way to desilt and unblock them ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.