Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

3duj's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3duj's Profile / 3duj's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Am waiting for you bastard to live up to your threat oh
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Tochukwu Ogbonna the dirty aba jobless miserable frustrated fellow.

Ediot, you are poor and miserable in life. I was actually smarter than you, because of your aba stupidity, now we have access to all your informations.

Now we have all your information and pictures. The next thing is to create an ID card for you, tagging it an ipob commander, then hand it over to the military, then you are gone the way of other ipob terrorists.

Mumu

Just imagine the bastard our brothers on this thread think is one of us.

Someone who goes about boasting of setting people up as ipob and then handing them over to security forces.

You just ran out of luck today ,try me and watch me hunt you down anywhere you are in Nigeria (lawfully).

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Amen tag the military with your fake I’d.

And by the time we’re done with you ,you will know that there are two types of water.

You think say you Dey faceless abi ? Just try me
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Tochukwu Ogbonna the dirty aba jobless miserable frustrated fellow.

Ediot, you are poor and miserable in life. I was actually smarter than you, because of your aba stupidity, now we have access to all your informations.

Now we have all your information and pictures. The next thing is to create an ID card for you, tagging it an ipob commander, then hand it over to the military,
then you are gone the way of other ipob terrorists.

Mumu

Really ? What’s stopping you bastard ?

And oh,I just screenshot this threat
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Tochukwu Ogbonna, now we have all your details including pictures. We are just getting started
Hahaha

Congrats ,what do you think you can do with it ? I literally posted a receipt with that name

You can’t even afford 10 k and you think you know who I am from the account I posted ? You make me laugh idiot.

If you think you’re man enough ,post your real name and I will share many personal details about myself so that we can compare
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Dirty poor aba pig. 2k is the reason you are vibrating like dirty aba man. Send me your account now, lemme send you 10k. Mumu aba clown

3071868597, first bank
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
PJtech:
🙌🙌🙌

Hope things are better now ?
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
PJtech:
That man sent me 2k last week..I haven't seen him post since then to thank him

Sorry bro , I actually thought you where that dummy.no need for thanks it’s what we do for each other
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty pig. Broke ass aba pig. I saw how you ran away when some guys who are actually in need came for you. You disappeared for almost two weeks, only appear today. Aba people and mumu. Hahaha

Expecting an apology from you
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig. My concern is to continuously telling you the bitter truth. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't worried

Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ofcos to an abia ipob terrorist, Simon is right. Abia state brought ipob terrorism to Igboland because abia is a failed state

Reading glasses cost less than 3k , if you beg nicely I will send you funds for one because your obviously not seeing well
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ofcos to an abia ipob terrorist, Simon is right. Abia state brought ipob terrorism to Igboland because abia is a failed state

Shut up and send another of your guys to come collect another 2k so that hunger no go kill you finish
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
hammerT:

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NOW SEEN YOUR BELOVED NIGERIA ELECTION?

WAS SIMON EKPA NOT RIGHT?

He wasn’t right -yet he wasn’t wholly wrong
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
globemoney01:

None of you caution the animal IDENNAA when he insults obiano and his family, a man that served Anambra very well but when we return the favor against his sponsor obi you start crying why the hate. Hypocrites.

How did Igbo sons allow this man to masquerade around as a man from Anambra on this thread ?

I mean this is the only SE thread he is successful on with his numerous monikers

I will make it a personal mission to unmask you idiot

2 Likes

Family / Re: How Important Is A Son In Igbo Tribe by 3duj: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vincenzomum:
I am married to a Igbo man. We are based in Italy. We have 4 children 3 together. I have 3 girls for him. I tested positive for baby number 5 and we were discussing about the gender, my husband said something that makes me feel so bad.

He wants a son so bad. He said in Igbo tribe, a man is nothing without a son. I asked him what if we had another baby girl he said he will have no choice but to go to Nigeria and marry another woman who will bear sons for him so he can be a real man.

I asked him if he was serious then he changed his words saying he was joking, he doesn't mind the sex of our baby as long as the baby is healthy that is what matter.

I have been restless since he has mentioned about marrying a second wife even though he said it was a joke but I know that he wasn't joking, he was serious.

I want to know from igbo people, is it true that a man is nothing without a son and also what if the wife only bore female children is it compulsory for the man to marry a second one in Igbo tribe to bear him sons?

1) that you have only given birth to females isn’t your fault but your husbands- make him understand this scientifically known fact

2) the Igbo tribe places much emphasis on a male child as we had no kings but were governed by the “ishi okparas” ie the council of first sons led by the oldest among them. Males were the only ones to inherit from their late dads. That’s not to say that the women where treated too badly, a married woman had her hut and piece of farmland mostly till death- in fact, most communities had special plots of lands that women without children or husbands farm. Even then,we had a custom that a man with only daughters can come to an agreement with a groom that a son from his marriage to a daughter will carry the family name or one of the daughter remains unwed and any child she bears from relationship with men automatically belongs to her dad

But the above is history , this days women inherit their dads personal wealth (emphasis on personal) on his death.A will handles such an issue’s and lately the SE states (Abia for instance) and the Supreme Court of Nigeria makes it legal for women to inherit
Politics / Re: U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch by 3duj: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
huptin:
Those expecting something concrete from the US government dont understand how the democrats work. Una go wait tire.

Those of you celebrating Donald Trump's loss because of a phantom Visa promise...hope you got your VISA already?

Most of his immigration rules as per Africa is still standing ,no change

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

The only thing this one from Kano knows is to be going from one development thread to the other about Igbo- land, trying to cause quarrel

The bastard thinks he is wise. Thought he will push me to post bad things about other SE states
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia people are cursed, no wonder they are still hailing the same people that impoverished them.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be hiding somewhere

Oga am back , your 2k and iPhone XR is still waiting for you to pick it up-poverty both financial and mental must leave you abolish by force
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia people are cursed, no wonder they are still hailing the same people that impoverished them.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be hiding somewhere

Good afternoon simpleton ,am back .where are you this afternoon?
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ok am back , where are those clowns ? Come face me. Maybe today I will tell some of you bastards about my heritage.
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
PJtech:
thanks

You will get it this evening your welcome
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ndibunna:

You shouldn't be telling us that here. You can't leave your state and be advising others. Go back and face your state. Your input not needed. How many times have you seen someone from Ekiti disturbing Osun state?

Only here you will see other state disturbing the peace of anambra state for reasons best known to them and irritating to ndi anambra.

And what if am half Anambra ? You guys make me laugh
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Mumu poverty inflicted aba pig. You should be crying because abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Your account details bro, you don’t even have to meet me for the 2k call it a giveaway. It will get you 2 Heineken beer or a spot with that your ashawo- let’s continue tomorrow,am off to have some fun.

Will check back later in case you drop the Acc details

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Abia people are born into poverty and backwardness. There's no development in abia state

No curse greater than poverty- come get your iPhone XR bro.

Funny enough, you haven’t said I don’t have it or can’t afford it-that says it all.

Let’s resume tomorrow? We will do 3-4 threads.am off to enjoy my leave
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Abia people are born into poverty and backwardness, no wonder your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Send me your details let me wire you urgent 2k, it’s at least enough for your favorite prostitute

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Dirty aba pig, you should be worried that abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Most of us in Abia can at least afford a wheel barrow -something you cant
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be hiding

Shame no Dey catch you ?
You can’t even afford a wheel barrow oh ?

Ok meet me for a wheel barrow
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Just look at a dirty miserable poverty inflicted aba pig talking about poverty. Cursed abia ipob terrorist

I don hear you poverty -the 5th horseman- you won’t even get a horse

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Frustrated aba pig. You need more barrows so you can remain in that cursed abia state

Ok wheel barrows are cheaper for you.How do we meet for the wheel barrow ?
Politics / Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig, let's compare and contrast. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Abia is a curse to igboland

Your dedication to poverty (financial and mental) is a curse to your family

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig, let's compare and contrast. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Abia is a curse to igboland

I want the trucks. How do we meet ?
Politics / Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Dirty miserable aba pig. How can you buy phone when you are a dirty aba man . I will buy you more trucks

For your mind trucks are cheap ? Oya give me address where I go come take the trucks ?

If you get mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.