Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

3mmanhu3l's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmanhu3l's Profile / 3mmanhu3l's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
I also want to apply, but I can't get any clear information on how to start from their website.
Please help me.
In regular universities, I know semesters as being half of a full session, but what I see on the school's website confuses me.
First, I'd like to know if a semester means the same here as in regular universities.
If so, what semester are they currently In , and when can I start applying for a new session?

I'd really like answers to this if you can provide them. Thanks
Enskynelson:

See the attached. Note however that she is required to take minimum of 2 electives from the list. Check the status colum and pick and 2 electives marked E from the list and ignore the rest. The courses marked C are CORE courses and compulsory.
Total should be around 88k
Sports / Klopp Getting Injured And Pulling Hamstring While Celebrating by 3mmanhu3l(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Klopp Getting Injured and Pulling Hamstring While Celebrating.
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHzLQtswT0A
Business / Re: First Bank Card Reissuance Wahala by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinububalls:
Bro first bank touch you too.
e touch me o
Business / First Bank Card Reissuance Wahala by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
I woke up to a debit alert of #1075 on my first bank account. I checked the details and they said it's for card reissuance.
Problem is: i didn't initiate any transaction for card reissuance as i have not used an ATM card since 2020.
The bank just woke up and decided I needed one.
All this small small fraud in this country, when will it end??
It's not even only me. There are millions of people complaining on Twitter and the bank just dey air all of us .
Wtf... Money wey i wan use buy shawarma
Literature / Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na this English you take write plenty top 10 books??

Pumpumking:

Helo bakala how r u dear.i hav moiney & i am authour who hav writtting plenty too 10 book seller tp novels & i will like to no u please so was yor nomba?by the way i hav moiney & am a londoner. Can i toast u please quicky? smiley
Literature / Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
I've been following this thread for the past two days..... While it's not the best bit of writing I've come across (it could do with a ton of editing tbh), it is easily the most compelling/captivating bit of story telling I've read in a long time..... Imagine me reading a 68 page thread on nairaland that started more than 3 months ago, I wouldn't have thought it possible 3 days ago.....i do feel like the story has dragged on a bit... Like it should have ended a lot earlier......
But what you have going for you right now is that the guy has escaped trouble after trouble, but is still dying slowly, inevitably.
I'm honestly hoping you don't fxck it up because this is one madddddd story.
And the details.... My God! It feels like you had a first person view to the experiences.... You say it's fictional and you've done your best to exaggerate a few details, but for the most part, it feels too real to be fiction... Great job

9 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Eric Cantona Declares HIMSELF The New Manchester United Coach by 3mmanhu3l(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Eric Cantona Declares HIMSELF The New Manchester United Coach.
Watch.

https://youtube.com/shorts/aT3To6DZTYc?feature=share
Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Releases Trailer For His New Movie by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Zlatan Ibrahimovic releases trailer for his movie.
Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQSMaJpVh-o
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lies no catch anything... Understand English and know peace ... Good night and fvck off
BuyAndSellStuff:

Your lies have finally caught you in a web of confusion.

Las las you go still rush go NOUN go confirm the admission wey you say you no need. All these rants na shame dey cause am. grin

Mumu.
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sheybi I tell you say English dey hard for you jus now... I did say I want it... I also said I didn't need it.... 2 different concepts...
I also said I read the admission process ... But no where was mention made of a 'pending' status in it.... I made this post for people that have had experience with NOUN.... but you just opened your gutter mouth to say rubbish... You're free to be a rxtard sha. Its your god-given right as a he goat
BuyAndSellStuff:

The spoilt brat description I assigned to you is not related to your lifestyle (which anyone with a functional brain can deduce since you are anonymous), it refers to your personality.

You can be a pauper but still a brat.

As for your state of mind, I'll say it borders on lunacy. *First, you said you don't want the admission but now you say you want it.
*First you said you read all the admission processes & understand it now you changed it to "you just want to understand the process".

You clearly have comprehension problems. I seriously doubt if education is for you.

Seek psychiatric help.
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
The concept of luxury is probably alien to you with the way you described me as a 'spoilt brat'.... You don't suffer for this life.... Yes, I want the admission.... No, I do not need it for anything in particular.... I can earn and live well enough without it.... I didn't have any 'fears'.. That's your stxpid assumption again... I just want to understand the process .. If you had read my post without your low IQ clouding your vision, you'd have understood.... But English is hard for you to grasp

BuyAndSellStuff:

You don't need an admission you paid for, took time to apply for & got so worried about it that you had to come online to dissuade your fears??

Okay. grin
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
You assume I need the admission... I don't........ Apparently, you've had years of experience searching for admission and you feel what you said was 'correction'... It wasn't.... The only arrogance to be found here was in your earlier bet9ja remark.... Enjoy yourself peddling your 'admission corrections' online to people that need it.... Hopefully, it'll pay more than the job you currently have ... Fxck all the way off
BuyAndSellStuff:

From the way you type, you are a little kid. A spoilt little brat who is ashamed to take corrections and still displaying arrogance in his glaring folly.

Since you don't need my advice then don't go to the school. Sit on your laptop and continue monitoring the admission online.

If you're lucky, it will change to "admission granted" by this time next year. In short, the VC will personally contact you & apologize for the delay. grin

Mumu.

Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
You just keep exhibiting your low sense of reasoning without being asked... How do you go about showing certificates and what not when it still shows 'admission is pending'... I only wanted to know how long the 'pending' lasts from people with experience... That's why I asked... I have read everything on the website... You didn't correct me on anything ... You just wanted to show that you're 'savage' with your bet9ja reply... It's the problem with you kids of today... You think it's in every discussion you should give your 2 cents and you end up sounding childish most of the time... Good night abeg... I don't have the strength for foolishness... Go and look for one ss3 to chyke... Or wxnk... Or do whatever the hell you do with your lonely Saturday nights.. Gedifok abeg
BuyAndSellStuff:

Lol
So you are listing your "achievements" because you were corrected on what to do instead of stumbling about in the dark? cheesy

By the way I seriously doubt if you have ever seen the four walls of a university not to talk of graduating if you don't know that you have to physically tender your certificates before you gain admission.

Nairaland wey any riffraff fit claim Dangote.
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
You're a dumbfvck and a miserable dimwit... I already have a first degree in computer engineering from uniben.... I only asked a question and you thought it wise to bring your idiocy to my attention on a Saturday night...
I no blame you sha... Na opera mini wey give you free 50mb I blame
BuyAndSellStuff:

Maluu.

You are sitting down in your house expecting them to grant you admission just because you gave them your biodata. How will they get your SSCE to even know if you are qualified for the course you applied for??

With this, I can imagine your JAMB score & final CPGA because you just showed how much of a dumb little brat you are.

Lazy youth!
Education / Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Just answer or unlook... You don't have to be silly all the time
BuyAndSellStuff:

Their admission process is on their website. Have you gone there physically to submit your certificates or you think this is bet9ja registration? Lol
Education / National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
I just recently purchased the admission form for National Open University... Filled it and now it's showing 'admission still pending'..... People that have had experience with this, please help... How long does the pending status stay for
Sports / Match: Preview: Manchester United Face Sevilla In Europa League Semifinal by 3mmanhu3l(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Match Preview: Solksjaer's Defining Moment and Key Battles as Manchester United Face Sevilla In Europa League Semifinal

Kick-off: 20:00 GMT+1 16-8-2020

Venue: RheinEnergieSTADION

Referee: Felix Brych

https:///31QIK6k
Sports / PSG In Talks For Ighalo by 3mmanhu3l(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
French Ligue One club side, Paris St Germain, have come up as surprising contenders for the signature of Manchester United's Nigerian forward, Odion Ighalo.
The 31 year old forward who has 5 goals in 5 starts and 18 total appearances for Manchester United has become hot property as a result of his good form following his loan move from Shanghai Shenhua in the Chinese league.
Even with a record of 46 goals in 74 appearances while in China, many were left scratching their head when Manchester United made the move for the former Watford man in the winter transfer window. But his performances when he has been called upon has done his reputation no harm and has even managed to attract the attention of Ligue One champions , PSG.

more:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ff11966d5b233f0e26efe696b4e83da2&news_entry_id=sc89719e200814en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=7cc5cb9ea1e88102f99caa5d146df92943c9ad7a&from=publisher
Sports / Shakhtar Donetsk Player Taison Gets Racially Abused Then SENT OFF by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Brazilian midfielder Taison was sent off after he reacted to alleged racist abuse during Shakhtar Donetsk's 1-0 home win against Dynamo Kyiv. Taison, 31, made a gesture towards the Dynamo fans and kicked the ball at them before the referee took the player off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6euzmJQGzE
Sports / Herrera Post Emotional Video As He Confirms His EXIT From Manchester United by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
GOODBYE: Ander Herrera Post Emotional Video As He Confirms His EXIT From Manchester United
https:///BxV5CDTVIT
Computers / Adsense Payment Help And Information by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Bloggers and youtubers in the house, your opinion is needed please. I have an AdSense account and I just got through the verification process. I want to know if first bank savings account can be paid through wire transfer and if there is any special process I'm supposed to take. Also, I wouldn't mind if you can recommend any bank that you know has received payments. Lastly, I want to know the name of the account to be paid to is your AdSense profile name or the name you fill out in the account holder name section of wire transfer. Thank you.
Computers / Re: Adsense Payment Help And Information by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Reach threshold for payment first. Lol
It might take you a year sef.
I reached it in 4 weeks
Computers / Adsense Payment Help And Information by 3mmanhu3l(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Bloggers and youtubers in the house, your opinion is needed please.
I have an AdSense account and I just got through the verification process. I want to know if first bank savings account can be paid through wire transfer and if there is any special process I'm supposed to take. Also, I wouldn't mind if you can recommend any bank that you know has received payments.
Lastly, I want to know the name of the account to be paid to is your AdSense profile name or the name you fill out in the account holder name section of wire transfer.
Thank you.
Politics / Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by 3mmanhu3l(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Earn money viewing paid ads...... Its completely free.... Just follow the Link in my signature ���
Sports / Video Of What Appears To Be Falcao CONVINCING Peru Players To Play For A Draw A by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Colombia played Peru away at in the FIFA World Cup qualifier and a video was uploaded by a twitter user of Falcao trying to talk Peru players into playing for a draw so that both would qualify.
Towards the end of the Peru v Colombia game, Monaco star Radamel Falcao started getting very chatty with his opposition.
Falcao covered his mouth with his hand as he talking to the Peru players.
What was El Tigre trying to hide from the cameras?
The answer seemed to be provided by the Peruvian reactions to Falcao’s chat. Immediately afterwards ‘calm down’ signals were being transmitted around the Peru team.
It seemed pretty clear that Falcao told Peru to stop going for the win as a draw benefitted both nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEmhTajbeQ
Celebrities / Re: Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
h
Sports / VIDEO Panama Score 'ghost Goal' That Helps Eliminate Usa by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P20FH8l26U

Panama second-half equalizer came in controversial fashion, as replays showed the ball did not cross the goal line
The U.S. national team had its worst night in decades on Tuesday, and a goal that shouldn't have been allowed to stand in Panama's 2-1 win over Costa Rica was partly to blame.
With Los Canaleros trailing 1-0 early in the second half, Gabriel Torres was credited with a goal despite replays showing the ball never crossed the line.
And in what turned out to be a monumental officiating error, Panama forward Blas Perez's desperate attempts only saw the ball hit the post and his arm and not even touch the line.
Torres's goal tied the match at 1-1 and Roman Torres scored in the 87th minute to win the game, sending Panama to Russia 2018 and knocking the U.S. out.
Of course, had the U.S not lost to Trinidad & Tobago on Tuesday they would have booked their place at the World Cup – but Bruce Arena and Co. will undoubtedly be wishing CONCACAF employed goal-line technology right about now.
Sports / Squawka: Ballon D'or Winners Combined Xi 2017 by 3mmanhu3l(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ahead of the Ballon d'Or awards for the top three best players in world football, SQUAWKA has come up with a video of a combined 11 of past Ballon d'Or winners .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69TyFsBC1Hk.
Nairaland / General / Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Putting back a used matchstick back into its box.
I hate this thing ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.