Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

National Open University Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Help (513 Views)

JAMB RELATED Issue,those With Good Info's About Private University Help Please. / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
I just recently purchased the admission form for National Open University... Filled it and now it's showing 'admission still pending'..... People that have had experience with this, please help... How long does the pending status stay for
Re: National Open University Help by Akerewe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Look for the thread nd ask ur questions
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
I just recently purchased the admission form for National Open University... Filled it and now it's showing 'admission still pending'..... People that have had experience with this, please help... How long does is pending status stay for

Their admission process is on their website. Have you gone there physically to submit your certificates or you think this is bet9ja registration? Lol
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Just answer or unlook... You don't have to be silly all the time
BuyAndSellStuff:

Their admission process is on their website. Have you gone there physically to submit your certificates or you think this is bet9ja registration? Lol
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
Just answer or unlook... You don't have to be silly all the time

Maluu.

You are sitting down in your house expecting them to grant you admission just because you gave them your biodata. How will they get your SSCE to even know if you are qualified for the course you applied for??

With this, I can imagine your JAMB score & final CPGA because you just showed how much of a dumb little brat you are.

Lazy youth!
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
You're a dumbfvck and a miserable dimwit... I already have a first degree in computer engineering from uniben.... I only asked a question and you thought it wise to bring your idiocy to my attention on a Saturday night...
I no blame you sha... Na opera mini wey give you free 50mb I blame
BuyAndSellStuff:

Maluu.

You are sitting down in your house expecting them to grant you admission just because you gave them your biodata. How will they get your SSCE to even know if you are qualified for the course you applied for??

With this, I can imagine your JAMB score & final CPGA because you just showed how much of a dumb little brat you are.

Lazy youth!
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
You're a dumbfvck and a miserable dimwit... I already have a first degree in computer engineering from uniben.... I only asked a question and you thought it wise to bring your idiocy to my attention on a Saturday night...
I no blame you sha... Na opera mini wey give you free 50mb I blame

Lol
So you are listing your "achievements" because you were corrected on what to do instead of stumbling about in the dark? cheesy

Hahaha
Ordinary B.Sc wey any customer care rep get.

By the way, I seriously doubt that you have ever seen the four walls of a university not to talk of graduating if you don't know that you have to physically tender your certificates before you gain admission.

Nairaland wey any riffraff fit claim Dangote.
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
You just keep exhibiting your low sense of reasoning without being asked... How do you go about showing certificates and what not when it still shows 'admission is pending'... I only wanted to know how long the 'pending' lasts from people with experience... That's why I asked... I have read everything on the website... You didn't correct me on anything ... You just wanted to show that you're 'savage' with your bet9ja reply... It's the problem with you kids of today... You think it's in every discussion you should give your 2 cents and you end up sounding childish most of the time... Good night abeg... I don't have the strength for foolishness... Go and look for one ss3 to chyke... Or wxnk... Or do whatever the hell you do with your lonely Saturday nights.. Gedifok abeg
BuyAndSellStuff:

Lol
So you are listing your "achievements" because you were corrected on what to do instead of stumbling about in the dark? cheesy

By the way I seriously doubt if you have ever seen the four walls of a university not to talk of graduating if you don't know that you have to physically tender your certificates before you gain admission.

Nairaland wey any riffraff fit claim Dangote.
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
You just keep exhibiting your low sense of reasoning without being asked... How do you go about showing certificates and what not when it still shows 'admission is pending'... I only wanted to know how long the 'pending' lasts from people with experience... That's why I asked... I have read everything on the website... You didn't correct me on anything ... You just wanted to show that you're 'savage' with your bet9ja reply... It's the problem with you kids of today... You think it's in every discussion you should give your 2 cents and you end up sounding childish most of the time... Good night abeg... I don't have the strength for foolishness... Go and look for one ss3 to chyke... Or wxnk... Or do whatever the hell you do with your lonely Saturday nights.. Gedifok abeg

From the way you type, you are a little kid. A spoilt little brat who is ashamed to take corrections and still displaying arrogance in his glaring folly.

Since you don't need my advice then don't go to the school. Sit on your laptop and continue monitoring the admission online.

If you're lucky, it will change to "admission granted" by this time next year. In short, the VC will personally contact you & apologize for the delay. grin

Mumu.
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
You assume I need the admission... I don't........ Apparently, you've had years of experience searching for admission and you feel what you said was 'correction'... It wasn't.... The only arrogance to be found here was in your earlier bet9ja remark.... Enjoy yourself peddling your 'admission corrections' online to people that need it.... Hopefully, it'll pay more than the job you currently have ... Fxck all the way off
BuyAndSellStuff:

From the way you type, you are a little kid. A spoilt little brat who is ashamed to take corrections and still displaying arrogance in his glaring folly.

Since you don't need my advice then don't go to the school. Sit on your laptop and continue monitoring the admission online.

If you're lucky, it will change to "admission granted" by this time next year. In short, the VC will personally contact you & apologize for the delay. grin

Mumu.

Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
You assume I need the admission... I don't........ Apparently, you've had years of experience searching for admission and you feel what you said was 'correction'... It wasn't.... The only arrogance to be found here was in your earlier bet9ja remark.... Enjoy yourself peddling your 'admission corrections' online to people that need it.... Hopefully, it'll pay more than the job you currently have ... Fxck all the way off

You don't need an admission you paid for, took time to apply for & got so worried about it that you had to come online to dissuade your fears??

Okay. grin
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
The concept of luxury is probably alien to you with the way you described me as a 'spoilt brat'.... You don't suffer for this life.... Yes, I want the admission.... No, I do not need it for anything in particular.... I can earn and live well enough without it.... I didn't have any 'fears'.. That's your stxpid assumption again... I just want to understand the process .. If you had read my post without your low IQ clouding your vision, you'd have understood.... But English is hard for you to grasp

BuyAndSellStuff:

You don't need an admission you paid for, took time to apply for & got so worried about it that you had to come online to dissuade your fears??

Okay. grin
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
The concept of luxury is probably alien to you with the way you described me as a 'spoilt brat'.... You don't suffer for this life.... Yes, I want the admission.... No, I do not need it for anything in particular.... I can earn and live well enough without it.... I didn't have any 'fears'.. That's your stxpid assumption again... I just want to understand the process .. If you had read my post without your low IQ clouding your vision, you'd have understood.... But English is hard for you to grasp

The spoilt brat description I assigned to you is not related to your lifestyle (which anyone with a functional brain can deduce since you are anonymous), it refers to your personality.

You can be a pauper but still a brat.

As for your state of mind, I'll say it borders on lunacy. *First, you said you don't want the admission but now you say you want it.
*First you said you read all the admission processes & understand it now you changed it to "you just want to understand the process".

You clearly have comprehension problems. I seriously doubt if education is for you.

Seek psychiatric help.
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sheybi I tell you say English dey hard for you jus now... I did say I want it... I also said I didn't need it.... 2 different concepts...
I also said I read the admission process ... But no where was mention made of a 'pending' status in it.... I made this post for people that have had experience with NOUN.... but you just opened your gutter mouth to say rubbish... You're free to be a rxtard sha. Its your god-given right as a he goat
BuyAndSellStuff:

The spoilt brat description I assigned to you is not related to your lifestyle (which anyone with a functional brain can deduce since you are anonymous), it refers to your personality.

You can be a pauper but still a brat.

As for your state of mind, I'll say it borders on lunacy. *First, you said you don't want the admission but now you say you want it.
*First you said you read all the admission processes & understand it now you changed it to "you just want to understand the process".

You clearly have comprehension problems. I seriously doubt if education is for you.

Seek psychiatric help.
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
Sheybi I tell you say English dey hard for you jus now... I did say I want it... I also said I didn't need it.... 2 different concepts...
I also said I read the admission process ... But no where was mention made of a 'pending' status in it.... I made this post for people that have had experience with NOUN.... but you just opened your gutter mouth to say rubbish... You're free to be a rxtard sha. Its your god-given right as a he goat

Your lies have finally caught you in a web of confusion.

Las las you go still rush go NOUN go confirm the admission wey you say you no need. All these rants na shame dey cause am. grin

Mumu.
Re: National Open University Help by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lies no catch anything... Understand English and know peace ... Good night and fvck off
BuyAndSellStuff:

Your lies have finally caught you in a web of confusion.

Las las you go still rush go NOUN go confirm the admission wey you say you no need. All these rants na shame dey cause am. grin

Mumu.
Re: National Open University Help by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
3mmanhu3l:
Lies no catch anything... Understand English and know peace ... Good night and fvck off

Lol.
Let me know if you encounter any issues in the school. Cheers. wink
Re: National Open University Help by Drlumi: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Ideally, you should be able to generate the admission letter on your own. However, the NOUN portal sometimes has errors and correcting them as a new user may be a time-consuming process.

I will therefore recommend that you visit your study centre and ask for the ICT department. Each study centre has an ICT team that can help out with things like that for a small fee. If you meet the admissions requirements, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to correct.

PS: To determine if you should consider NOUN for undergraduate-level study, I made the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shktw3OWTWI

(1) (Reply)

About Studentship In Belarus / Unilag: Collection Of Certificate / School Na Scam! - Jambites Fro.lick.ing Around On Cam Instead Of Studying Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.