Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497375 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Breaking
PG results now out on the Support Site.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2023
📣 UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!! 🎓📢

Exciting news, students! PGD/MASTER RESULTS ARE OUT!

Head over to the E support system now to check your results at support.nou.edu.ng. 🌐👩‍💻

NOUN UPDATE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NextBuhari: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2023
How about PGD project results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2023
NextBuhari:
How about PGD project results?
Not out yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NextBuhari: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

Not out yet
OK, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Adeskillz:
Good evening house, please my wife want to apply for B.Sc Economics in NOUN how much should we budget altogether. Thanks for your reply in advance
@enskynelson @samisha500 @Fkj2021 @Anthonyo15 please anybody with this response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adeskillz:

@enskynelson @samisha500 @Fkj2021 @Anthonyo15 please anybody with this response
See the attached. Note however that she is required to take minimum of 2 electives from the list. Check the status colum and pick and 2 electives marked E from the list and ignore the rest. The courses marked C are CORE courses and compulsory.
Total should be around 88k

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

See the attached. Note however that she is required to take minimum of 2 electives from the list. Check the status colum and pick and 2 electives marked E from the list and ignore the rest. The courses marked C are CORE courses and compulsory.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good afternoon. I'm a PGD student. Please is there a way to access my last semester result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
omotosho580:
Good afternoon. I'm a PGD student. Please is there a way to access my last semester result.
go to
support.noun.edu.ng
Click login
Enter your matriculation and password.
Default password is default
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
SCHEDULE FOR 2023_1 MASTERS VIRTUAL PROJECT DEFENCE FOR FACULTY OF EDUCATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Thanks for the info. I have been trying to login to the site with my matric number and the password as 'default'. The response I received is "Invalid Credentials"

Enskynelson:

go to
support.noun.edu.ng
Click login
Enter your matriculation and password.
Default password is default
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
omotosho580:
Thanks for the info. I have been trying to login to the site with my matric number and the password as 'default'. The response I received is "Invalid Credentials"

If you have access to your student email (yourmatricno@noun.edu.ng), reset your password for the support site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
I also try to reset the password for the support site, but this is what I get "We can't find a user with that e-mail address or matric provided"

Enskynelson:

If you have access to your student email (yourmatricno@noun.edu.ng), reset your password for the support site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
omotosho580:
I also try to reset the password for the support site, but this is what I get "We can't find a user with that e-mail address or matric provided"

Your case is quite peculiar. I know of one person with similar challenge. Meet the ICT staff in your study Centre to assist you. S/he can help you with your result still pending when you can login. Ask him to help you send request for creation of your mail too and support account
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dgenius007: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Enskynelson:

No, not yet
Please does PGDE EDUCATION WRITE PROJECTS OR JUST TEACHING PRACTICE
THEN HOW MUCH PER SEMESTER TO BUDGET
ANYONE SHOULD ANSWER
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Dgenius007:

Please does PGDE EDUCATION WRITE PROJECTS OR JUST TEACHING PRACTICE
THEN HOW MUCH PER SEMESTER TO BUDGET
ANYONE SHOULD ANSWER
You write project though u don't defend project.
First semester 120k

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zico730(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Please how much does noun computer science first semester pay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2023
zico730:
Please how much does noun computer science first semester pay.
Around 127k

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
I also want to apply, but I can't get any clear information on how to start from their website.
Please help me.
In regular universities, I know semesters as being half of a full session, but what I see on the school's website confuses me.
First, I'd like to know if a semester means the same here as in regular universities.
If so, what semester are they currently In , and when can I start applying for a new session?

I'd really like answers to this if you can provide them. Thanks
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
3mmanhu3l:
I also want to apply, but I can't get any clear information on how to start from their website.
Please help me.
In regular universities, I know semesters as being half of a full session, but what I see on the school's website confuses me.
First, I'd like to know if a semester means the same here as in regular universities.
If so, what semester are they currently In , and when can I start applying for a new session?

I'd really like answers to this if you can provide them. Thanks
NOUN have semesters like conventional universities but the difference is that, all semesters are run concurrently. You have semesters, like twice in a year that at the end of each, u sit for exams.

Application fee is 5k for UG 7500 for PGD/MSc.
To start with, you need to see the requirements for the programme you want to apply for and be sure to have the requirements before you apply.

Kindly go to nouonline.net and click on APPLY FOR
1. ADMISSION (under MORE TASKS).
SELECT your Faculty
SELECT the programme
VIEW requirements
If you have the requirements, proceed to fill the form and you will be redirected to make payment via Remita.

After the payment, go to the website and follow the first step above after which u should click CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT

If you encounter any problem, revert here or send a DM. My email is also on my profile.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ahzNigeria: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Study postgraduate courses in the UK, get FREE counselling and FULL support here: https://ahzassociates.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Enskynelson:

It could be individual and could be group.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello house,

I registered for my project last semester, but I couldn't complete it. That's the only course I have left to complete (Project). I checked my PGDE result yesterday and I passed all the courses already. Do I have to pay for registration fee this semester too?

Thanks as I await response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

I registered for my project last semester, but I couldn't complete it. That's the only course I have left to complete (Project). I checked my PGDE result yesterday and I passed all the courses already. Do I have to pay for registration fee this semester too?

Thanks as I await response.
Noooo. No need for any registration again. Just complete your project and submit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please how can I get past question papers? Are they available for download in noun site?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
mistilink1:
Please how can I get past question papers? Are they available for download in noun site?
Get POP past questions here

https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Enskynelson:

Get POP past questions here

https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html
thanks very much bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anytinproperty1: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good evening Sir, I was able to apply, made payment for the form, but can't move to the next stage please help out... Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anytinproperty1: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Enskynelson:

NOUN have semesters like conventional universities but the difference is that, all semesters are run concurrently. You have semesters, like twice in a year that at the end of each, u sit for exams.

Application fee is 5k for UG 7500 for PGD/MSc.
To start with, you need to see the requirements for the programme you want to apply for and be sure to have the requirements before you apply.

Kindly go to nouonline.net and click on APPLY FOR
1. ADMISSION (under MORE TASKS).
SELECT your Faculty
SELECT the programme
Hello boss VIEW requirements
If you have the requirements, proceed to fill the form and you will be redirected to make payment via Remita.

After the payment, go to the website and follow the first step above after which u should click CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT

If you encounter any problem, revert here or send a DM. My email is also on my profile.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anytinproperty1:
Good evening Sir, I was able to apply, made payment for the form, but can't move to the next stage please help out... Thank you

Go to nouonline.net

Click apply and click either undergraduate or postgraduate

Then click continue after payment and follow the process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anytinproperty1: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
I've tried it, it's saying; Invalid RRR meanwhile it's correct
Fkj2021:

Go to nouonline.net

Click apply and click either undergraduate or postgraduate

Then click continue after payment and follow the process

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.