Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

3triangle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3triangle's Profile / 3triangle's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Culture / Re: Getting Married To The Dead by 3triangle(f): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2012
This is a practice I know so well about & privy to one in the past. A lot of nairalanders's already pinned down on the basic reason for the practice. It is aimed at giving a legitimate status to children borne from a liaison that was not consummated in the real sense & also serve as a deterrent to the young ones. It is seen as a taboo to take an ibo daughter in, impregnate her & have several children with her without marrying her properly the native way. Its not compulsory to have a white wedding, but you just have to marry her the traditional way, else you will have to marry her if she passes on living with you by performing all the rights as required. In some cases, extras are added to serve as a penalty.

Note that the man is not meant to sit with the dead woman or lie with her. It involves just performing the full rights of marriage as obtained in such communities.

Pronto.
Romance / Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by 3triangle(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Do I sense that folks here are side-stepping the obvious true road to woman's heart? I know loadz & loadzz & loadzzz of women/ladies getting all these either married or single but still ĺ♡√Ɛ lives somewhere else.

The road to a woman's heart is breath-taking, mind blowing, the 9th cloud over-shooting ƒŭȼκ. A sturdy & long lasting ferocious Dd!ck.* Bring this to d table any day & anytime & I bet you even tinubu's wife will fall head-over-heels in ĺ♡√Ɛ with you no matter your age.

Fault me if you don't believe me.
Politics / Re: Jigawa Governor's Son Arrested For Money-Laundering At Kano Airport by 3triangle(f): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2012
Why was the amount found on him not declared? Nigerian authorities and double standards. If its a non-politician/public-office-holder affiliated individual now you will hear the staggering amount. Why did they do the same on this case? Bunch of criminals. Mtcheeeeeeew
Romance / Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wah sha. Has it come to this that people no longer call a spade its name? I give up.
Romance / Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2012
It baffles me how we tend to condone evil in this country and we all call ourselves christians and moslems whose religions teaches uprightness and upholding of the truth. Well, as for me, we all stray and I did learn my lessons. I was an innocent girl that was taken advantage of. Looking back now, I wish I could take all that back. I have a trust issue with men now & its even a phobia I have to live with in my marriage when the time comes. That not withstanding, we should call this evil what it is. She is supposed to be a nursing mother, f-u-c-k-i-n-g another man who's not her husband and still breastfeeding her baby, that's abominable if you ask me.

I don't intend to tell on her, but I feel like telling someone maybe from there it will get to her husband. I am appalled at the act. Her marriage is young and this is just her 1st child. What is she looking for?

Abeg make una free me joooor.
Romance / Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its not about me this time. Yes I made my mistakes but I was naïve and the 2 men used me and took advantage of my innocence. At least I made the mistake as a single girl, not a shameless married woman. That is history now though and I am wiser.

Focus on the topic guys and leave me out of this.

Thank you.
Romance / Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am just shocked to my marrow. I so wish to cause the husband to find out. The man is such a gσσ∂ and hard working man
Romance / Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 5:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Only if God could allow humans to see through each others minds & thoughts. I have just made a startling and disturbing discovery. My aunt is having an affair with her husband's friend who is clearing agent. Serious s-e-x romps has been involved. One can only imagine how long this has been going on. This woman is happy in her home and married to a hot & stylish husband who doesn't joke with her. You need to see their home alone and you will understand she is living in a bliss.

She gave me her  to download jungu smileys and fancy texts for her, a ping came in and curiousity made me open it. The rest things I read belongs only to imaginations coming from a married woman.

This marriage is barely 3 years old and they have an 8 months old daughter.

I am close to telling someone (not her husband sha) because the discovery is choking me. I am wondering what will happen if the husband ever finds out.

Ahhhhh this world.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Thanks all for your advices, criticisms and curses at the same time. They have all helped tremendously in strengthening my resolve to quit the shameful act. Its a pity a lot of folks read my story upside down and so couldnt comprehend my pain. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I found myself then in a situation I have little control of. Thank God for today. It is different and I have a sworn resolve to keep it that way. I had a heart to heart talk with my immediate sister's hubby and poured out my misery to him in tears. Yes I had feelings for him but the abominable act that we were engaged in cannot be justified. He is my sister's husband. God also frowns at what we are doing. Contrary to what many said, I have no remote intent of taking my sister's husband. I have made peace with my creator and can never go back to that life. I have enough savings to move but my sisters will not hear me say that. He understands my seriousness and therefore respected himself ever since. Thanks all once again.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2011
Those that felt my situation is a make-believe for the simple fact they felt I've given out so much information either never went to school or are privileged to attend a special school for the blind, Abeg make them free me jore. I no come here because I dey find person wey go believe my story. I just saw it as an avenue to pour my heart out to someone and it is working for me. Thanks all. I didnt say my sister's husband is in love with me. NO! Even though I have told him how I felt about him in the heat of passion. I regret it all and is ashamed of my actions. I love my sisters and I wish I could tell them their husbands' are cheating on them, but that will set off a hell of reactions.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2011
Good morning all. I have been on nairaland since late 2009, I have read stories that touches the heart. I have criticized, played, adviced but was carrying a burden in my heart. I knew all along I needed to pour out my heart to someone but who is that soul that will not castigate me? That will not look at me like I killed Jesus the next time we run into each other? That will not tell a best friend who will in turn tell a best friend and the chain continues till it comes back to me and eventually my family? I might have done stupid things but I am not stupid. Just pouring out my heart here have help me build the courage I need to pull myself out of this. My heart feels lighter and my inside being has received peace. I have read through all the comments and I will say, God bless you all. The critisisms, the advices, the curses, they have all helped to shake me up. My resolve now is stronger that ever before. I am not so sure of leaving my sisters house cos I alone know my family, but I am resolute on telling my inlaw the pain I have had to endure even if it might seem pleasurable. Yes I have feelings for him but I can fight and will fight it. Remember you cant help who you fall in love with. He has to know  I cannot live like this any more else my mother will hear it. For those doubting me, its ur choice but pray you dont find urself in a helpless state. You might not see it coming.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Leaving my sister's house is out of the question because my big sister wont here of that.I wish really could.I have toasters from school and even my neighborhood, but dont give them ears cos I could pass for a virgin due to the way I conduct myself outside. I have an IT friend that fixes my laptop but it doesnt go beyond that. He has tried making passes at me but I usually always politely decline without hurting his ego. Generally, I dont have a boyfriend because I dont want to pass for (one of them girls) as boys will say, and my sisters and their husbands are way too protective of me. Even if I met one, I cant keep up the relationionship because I wont be there for him. I am ready to die with this secrete cos I can not stand it going public or my family findind out.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
sob sob sob sob. Some of your comments are making me cry so hard.I feel like killing myself now because I dont see a way out anytime soon. I am in 300 level and will not be leaving the house soon. I can handle that of my eldest sisters husband cos my emotion is not involved but the one I am living with, I dont trust I can but I want to. The guilt is killing me so much that right now I wish I could go back to being 16 when I was innocent and get treated with so much genuine love. sob sob sob sob sob.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Our parents are not here in Lagos and my elder brother who would have provided an alternative lives in PH. My eldest sister is in Lekki with her family and would not hear I want to move out because she is too protective of me as the last in the family. She feels it will be her fault if I fail cos she is like our mother here in Lagos.I am so confused but at the same time cant deny I still love my immediate elder sister's husband so much. The only way out of this if I expose the shameful act and face the ordeal or drop out of school in which case will both spell doom for my future.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Like some of you have suggested, I have tot of the option of leaving my sister's house, but were will I go to?
Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.