Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30376 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
sob sob sob sob. Some of your comments are making me cry so hard.I feel like killing myself now because I dont see a way out anytime soon. I am in 300 level and will not be leaving the house soon. I can handle that of my eldest sisters husband cos my emotion is not involved but the one I am living with, I dont trust I can but I want to. The guilt is killing me so much that right now I wish I could go back to being 16 when I was innocent and get treated with so much genuine love. sob sob sob sob sob.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MMM2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ask GOD 4 forgive & tell de 2 guy(inlaw) dat u re no more interested in dem in a good manner with time u will get over it. Then get a boyfriend 4 ur self so u can always go 2 his house instead of stay at home with ur sister's husband.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mafolayomi(f): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
why not talk to yr mother about it all? YES at first, am sure she wil almost colapse, but later she as a mother will know how to handle this, by making sure you ar farrrr away from those families undecided.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Madukaele(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
What is wrong with nl. is it not just sex? open leg and enter rod. pls poster continue jor. by d way were ir mobo
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 1one: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
@3triangle.Nice choice of name anyways , very on point.

I would have played on the idea of commiting sucide but after the facebook incident i'll just be serious.Don't kill yourself,that might seem a logical way out but it's not first of all YOU WILL GO TO HELL,BIG TIME! WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN DEVIL OR NOT, IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO PRESS CTRL Z.SECONDLY,you'll have the V.I.P section in HELL BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE SEEN AS A FAITHFUL PATRIOT.So don't kill yourself.I guess the reason why you don't want to take any drastic action is because you still want to afford some level of comfort, LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING ANYBODY AND GO TO THE STREET, that's harsh but it's a way out, By the time they look for you for six months the guilt might have weighed down on the husband so much that he might finally confess to the wife and knowing men for who they sometimes are she might see you as victim of circumstance and go all out to look for you.

Then again I second to the idea someone gave about telling your mum.And please for the sake of nairalanders don't say you love that guy,THE ONLY "L" WORD THAT CONNECTS BOTH OF YOU HAS A "T" AT THE END.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

Our parents are not here in Lagos and my elder brother who would have provided an alternative lives in PH. My eldest sister is in Lekki with her family and would not hear I want to move out because she is too protective of me as the last in the family. She feels it will be her fault if I fail cos she is like our mother here in Lagos.I am so confused but at the same time cant deny I still love my immediate elder sister's husband so much. The only way out of this if I expose the shameful act and face the ordeal or drop out of school in which case will both spell doom for my future.

Oh, I'm sorry . . . we don't sell consolation words for adulterers. Try the next store! cool cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

Our parents are not here in Lagos and my elder brother who would have provided an alternative lives in PH. My eldest sister is in Lekki with her family and would not hear I want to move out because she is too protective of me as the last in the family. She feels it will be her fault if I fail cos she is like our mother here in Lagos.I am so confused but at the same time cant deny I still love my immediate elder sister's husband so much. The only way out of this if I expose the shameful act and face the ordeal or drop out of school in which case will both spell doom for my future.
You are so very selfish . . .expose the shameful act and scatter 2 sisters home at once cos u were greedy and could not control your kitty?
Look,If u really want to stop:
Inform both men that the game is over.
Tell your sisters you are moving out,no 2 ways abt u.If they insist on reasons,tell them u are grown up and need space.Leave,even if its against their wish,get urself an apartment in town.No one wud die,with time they wud get over it.
Get urself a man or a d, ildo if your kitty is on the "itchy mode 24/7*
If u are religious,the best u can do is to truly repent and ask God for forgiveness and mercy.You don't need to confess to anyone else . . .u have to live and deal with the memory.

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
I am not calling you a ho, but that was WHORISH.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
I NOW BELIEVE THAT THE END TIME IS SURELY HERE  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is an abominable act. I will not use abusive words on you.

I truly believe you can get yourself out of this trouble.

But first my advice to you.

You need to get a hold on your poonanie (yes pooo not pu) self.
Thank God you realise what you are doing is very wrong.
Then you have to flee from all that causes you to sin. YES. It is in the bible.  If your arm causes you to sin, CUT IT OFF.
You have to cut off your contact with your sisters' husbands.
As bad as if may sound, you have to go away from them.

I have someone close to me in LASU
So I know LASU has not been in session since sometime late last year. Probably from November till date.
So you shouldnt be in that house as I type this out.

That is the first step.
Next comes the fact and the emory of all you have done.
It might haunt you for the rest of your life (No offense)

Get the first step right now. GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
When is you going to get married Firearm? You been getting married for five years.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^

Lets not derail this thread

Go open a thread for us in Dating section

You have not yet sent your quote for the services you will render during our wedding grin grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MissyB3(f): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is what happens when an animal who has absolutely no control over her sexual longing meets another animal that just wants to stick it in any hole, paying little or no regard to self-respect, right conduct and effect of actions. Am I surprised? No!
Like some people rightly said; You're on the right track for realizing that you're doing something wrong. The next step is to act.  . . . We do the talking and you act. Unfortunately, as it seems, you aren't ready to act yet. You're still making excuses - ''I'm in love with one of them, I have nowhere to go''. If you want out, you'd put aside your emotions, tell him bodly and damn the consequences.
But then, tomorrow morning when your sister would have gone to work, you most likely would be working on her husband in her bedroom instead of spitting at the girl in the mirror, feeling nothing but total disgust.

Babez, you already know what to do but, just in case you decide not to do it but wallow in self-pity and seeming remorse and at the same time, enjoy the seeming pleasure that comes with this evil, please, do enjoy and while at it, It's my wish that you get caught in the most humiliating way and, the punishment you all get is one that you will never forget even in the afterlife.
As for the men, they are worse and I have no words for them.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^

Quite a pity dear.

I am tempted to say the Poster is evil and possessed.

She really needs to help herself.

3triangle.

ACT! ACT!! ACT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

48 HOURS MIGHT BE TOO LATE TO ACT
DO SOMETHING NOW.

GOD HAS LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE DOING EVIL AND HAS GIVEN YOU A CHANCE

[size=5pt]I just pity your sisters[/size]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Atreides(f): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

I think you got it a bit wrong, the men are her brothers-in-law, not her brothers . . .  so technically, this it NOT inbreeding!

As for the abuse aspect, she didn't start doing it until she was 20 so I don't think that counts. Besides by her own admission, she only slept with the older man because he was always buying her gifts . . . .  undecided

What you need is deliverance . . .  undecided
I know technically it isn't inbreeding,but it's sick and wrong. If there's no abuse involved,i think she's a very,very sick person. I think she needs deliverance. 5 days of fasting and prayer with all those Aladura people would do the trick. Bet they could flog the sickness out of her,and then she can see a shrink or something. Personally,i'm more in favore of the Aladura option. I have sisters,and what she's doing to hers is just wrong on soo many levels. I wouldn't mind flogging her meself.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Uju, plz dont make light of ths matter. (lmao @ sleeping with brother's wife)
@OP : leaving the house aint it, remember you left the other sister's house yet u kept sleeping with her husband.
Please,let me direct you to somebody whose specialty(calling) is on sexuality. Please.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
Odunnu:

@U[b]ju, plz dont make light of ths matter.[/b] (lmao @ sleeping with brother's wife)
@OP : leaving the house aint it, remember you left the other sister's house yet u kept sleeping with her husband.
Please,let me direct you to somebody whose specialty(calling) is on sexuality. Please.

embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry, I just can't find any reasonable thing to say to her . . . I guess that means I have to leave! sad sad cheesy
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 1one: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
^come dey go abeg
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ragdollz: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
Um, sleeping with another woman's husband is bad enough

Sleeping with ur SISTERS' HUSBANDS tongue is even worse. Wow.
Thing is, it's happening in 50 per cent of Nigerian homes.

I always blame the HUSBANDS more than the sister bc these men have no morals.

Well 3triangle I suggest you continue, finish what you started. Just don't take in and don't let your sisters find out cos it'll kill them. Karma is a biatch and she'll get you one way or another. Till then, rock on!!!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
Abeg come back jor. Whr are you going to.
You must stay around and make sure she doesnt go to Phc
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^

Please stop making fun of this.
We need to treat this poster's issue
Someone suggested flogging her the Aladura way
You mite need to go purchase your horse whip now grin grin

@ Romeo Delta (ragdollz)

a very poor advice from you
you can do better tongue tongue
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
1one:

^come dey go abeg

sheeesh! tongue tongue

Odunnu:

Abeg come back jor. Whr are you going to.
You must stay around and make sure she doesnt go to Phc

rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
I for no talk for dis thread except for the fact that you came here shows how desperate you are. Well, you must grow-up and build-up mental strength. You have to realize that you are not a play-thing, even if most of the other women you know pretend or act like that. NOBODY can stop you except you stop yourself.  At this point, you should stop cooking and receiving gifts from your "Brothers-in-law."

Secondly, find all legitimate means to find yourself a new home. Thirdly, don't kill yourself, it is not worth it. I do not know the religion you practice but you need to search for GOD and follow his path.

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN AND STOP BEING A PERVERT!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
run way run away fast fast
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by busygirl(f): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
@OP I'm not going to call you names or insult you because I believe at this point, it's already bad enough for you. However, please slap yourself for saying you LOVE your sister's husband. Don't you get it? Do you think a married man would forsake his home just for you? Wake up to reality and act fast. You need to leave the house asap and turn to God. He is the only one that can get you out of this web you are caught up in.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster,
I just dont know wot to say to this but u r ruining ur futurre gradually. Am not God to judge ur act but this is ridiicoulous.
You r very selfish ocs u r sleeping wit these men cos of wot u get from them. The first one that slept wit u, u shld hate him for doing that to u but cos of wot u get from him, u still sleep wit him once in a while.
Dont u have a boyfriend of ur own? I knw Lag is expensive to stay but i dont knw much abt u, i will hv loved to give u a room in my apartment just for u to move away from that vicinity.
Am sorry for ur elder's sister and she has not had any issue. Wot happens if u mistakely get pregnant.
Dont be greedy girl you just too young for this.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ragdollz: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
OK Foxy Alpha (Fire arm) no vex lol.

Once started there's no going back in this kind of thing.

To all girls out there sleeping with their sister's or cousin's husband just keep it up cos there's no point in coming her to sob sob sob tongue.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Atreides(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
Firearm:

^^^

Please stop making fun of this.
We need to treat this poster's issue
Someone suggested flogging her the Aladura way
You mite need to go purchase your horse whip now grin grin

@ Romeo Delta (ragdollz)

a very poor advice from you
you can do better tongue tongue

Guilty as charged! I really think the Aladura way might work,too. grin grin I've already given her my serious advice. At least it's better than all the swears/curses she's been collecting.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
I have done my research and I know who the OP is now. cool cool

Bloody attention seeker. angry
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Omolola1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
U don't need help, you should help urself! stop dat ungodly act
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 1one: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
(checking my cctv feed)
I wonder where the poster is, what could she be doing right now?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Omolola1(f): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
@debosky, who is she??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ideal Man (for the women) / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos) / Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.