Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30393 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 1one: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
@debosky
You sef dey find attention because I no say you no sabi the person true true, Oya talk true
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Arosa(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
@op u are the best sister inlaw a man can wish for. You are not a bad girl but a free giver, may God bless you as u carry on. undecided
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oh lawd! She is screwing the husband again this time for some egusi soup and crackers! shocked

Quick let inform the sister!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by olson(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
What a world, this is pathetic, please talk 2 yr pastor or someone else dat can help. Bad habit is easy 2 pick, but hard 2 do away wit.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by uwemjack(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ op
com stay with me lipsrsealed, hostel no dey there ni, move into the hostel, or stay with a friend. then go for deliverance 'cos u are in bondage
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by misanho: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
D only people dat came save U r ur 2 immediate elder sisterz, call both of dem and ask 4 dere 4giveness if not d wrath won't come easy,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by callme2: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
@poster

If actually this ACTS bothers you,  you got to tell your sisters all that has happened, then relocate and be free from bondage
Your sisters may not take it lightly with with you but you have to summon courage to confess to them
Also know that your so-called brother inlaws dont love you, they'r just PASSING time with you as being a CHEAP GIRL

confess and be free
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Lenny9000(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
@3triangle,
your story is very very DEEP! That you feel some guilt shows you are human, But this thing has to STOP like yesterday otherwise lives could be destroyed forever. I wont insult you like some, but am ready to help in whatever way before it's too late, because you wont be able to stand the consequence if this thing blows up in your face, If you wanna talk, lemme know,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by jaybee3(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
chaircover:

@poster do you have a boyfriend?

Do you really have to stay with your sister. I know Lasu very well and there are thousands of affordable rooms in the estates behind Lasu.

To break free of this abomination, you have to remove yourself from the situation. Its not going to be easy but right now, this is the only way forward.

Enough is enough
The poster has so many things going against her and change of location ain't going to do poo. It will actually give her more freedom to ruin her life and that of her sis the more cos the two in-laws will just draw out a daily/weekly rota
She has stated categorically that she is in-love with the bro in law and also accustomed to getting freebies in exchange for puzzy from the other one.
She needs Jesus and then some serious dose of counselling by a pastor or whatnot.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by philip0906(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade  
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-588950.0.html
Urs could just be. . .[size=28pt]Two sisters butcher their husbands' lover with axe[/size]. . .keep it up
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tlops(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
its all been said.

1.move out ASAP.
2.seek God.

3triangle, i get it, but triangle is ok too.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
Could this be Tumfulu?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by spikytang(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
Staple ur pussy, Daft like u
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by jaybee3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Could this be Tumfulu?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by UNLEASHED(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
@OP
Keep doing what you know how to do best
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
jay bee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cos this is the typical Tumfulu / Ishit4body thread
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ShyOne(f): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ OP

This is truth:

Talk to God - because he loves you soo much - he will definitely forgive you
then
Look in the mirror and "forgive yourself" - until you forgive yourself and go and sin no more - you will continue to spread your thighs for VERMIN

U were underage (17) when a married man - "got you" - this man was your brother-in-law "VERMIN"

As far as I am concerned the criminals are the "married men" - YOU AREN'T MARRIED
They are not blood to you - so it isn't Inbreeding

But u owe your sisters - u live in your sisters home
Once u are forgiven by God - if u sin again
U will marry and have your husband sleeping with your sister(s), friend(s), stranger(s), your own daughter(s)

My advice is to go to God, then forgive yourself
God will provide housing for you immediately a door will open as soon as you ask for God's forgiveness - God will then provide for you

Make sure u are sincere.
Don't focus on condemning yourself - FOCUS ON CHANGING YOUR VIDEO RIGHT AWAY

O, by the way - I promise you that you aren't in love with either of those 2 men - Psychologically speaking u had sex underage by older men who have taken care of you financially, emotionally and physically and TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF YOU SEXUALLY - your inner voice tells you that you love them because you are grateful to them and you have experienced them sexually.  My advice to you is to replace that experience with new shelter, a new relationship with God, a new man who isn't married - if you don't, you will start dating other married men - break the cycle that has started.  Be proud of yourself, you are courageous enough to get it off your chest so that is the first step - now get out there and do something about it - DON'T CONDEMN YOURSELF - many times people get paralyzed by depression, fear, anger, emotions and don't "act on" moving forward.

Move Forward TODAY!!  Woman Thou Art Loosed - Go and Sin no More.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Leaving my sister's house is out of the question because my big sister wont here of that.I wish really could.I have toasters from school and even my neighborhood, but dont give them ears cos I could pass for a virgin due to the way I conduct myself outside. I have an IT friend that fixes my laptop but it doesnt go beyond that. He has tried making passes at me but I usually always politely decline without hurting his ego. Generally, I dont have a boyfriend because I dont want to pass for (one of them girls) as boys will say, and my sisters and their husbands are way too protective of me. Even if I met one, I cant keep up the relationionship because I wont be there for him. I am ready to die with this secrete cos I can not stand it going public or my family findind out.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by adefo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is immoral act plsssssssss stop now
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by member67023: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
OP you need JESUS.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ShyOne(f): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

Leaving my sister's house is out of the question because my big sister wont here of that.I wish really could.I have toasters from school and even my neighborhood, but dont give them ears cos I could pass for a virgin due to the way I conduct myself outside. I have an IT friend that fixes my laptop but it doesnt go beyond that. He has tried making passes at me but I usually always politely decline without hurting his ego. Generally, I dont have a boyfriend because I dont want to pass for (one of them girls) as boys will say, and my sisters and their husbands are way too protective of me. Even if I met one, I cant keep up the relationionship because I wont be there for him. I am ready to die with this secrete cos I can not stand it going public or my family findind out.

WOWW

what u just said shows that u aren't serious about stopping.  u are condemning yourself.  If you don't leave the house regardless to what your family says - u will continue to lay with these men.  so why are u on NL?

Drug addicts have to get away from drugs to stop using as well as cigarette smokers and alcoholics.  Cheaters need to put space between themself and the one(s) they are cheating with as it will continue if you don't.

stop using excuses - he say/she say - u are responsible for your life - u are 23 now.  don't fool yourself or NL - u stay in the house and u will continue to sin and u know that is true.

ask the computer friend to help u find a place to stay - let that friend know that u need to move and u just don't want to discuss it.  he might have a solution that is pure - TALK TO GOD - God has better and more immediate answers than what u would find on NL.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by chika4real: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is a very serious something.Its not what moving out if the area or any other advice can solve.Sex is more than flesh.No matter where u run to,they ll still find you.You need a spiritual rehab.There are a couple of pple around lagos there who could help u out.Just ask questions.
You sound somehow loose.so no matter what.Running away will not solve it.You landlord might be the next where you are running to.Then the wife will grind you intro pulp.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sobality(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
u re not a muslim so i cn not advise u on wht u r doin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rebranded(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
When next you are about to do it, just imagine another girl doing it also with ur husband in future!

And get someone to slap the sense back to your head, you have no self control!

Go and Find God!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by soreola(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
@OP, I dont know what to say to you undecided, but imma try something,

you need to GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE, i dont care if your sis will say no, u say no to her too, dang tell her that you feel like you may be interfering in your imm. sis's marriage, do whatever you gotta do to GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!, DANG ur BLOOD SISTER?!!, Right now im thankin God I dont have a sis,

Now dont go n try to do nothing to urself, cause thats just gonna cause pain for a heck load of peeps, what you need to do is put reasoning ahead of your freakin emotions and do the right thing,

you can always go and stay on campus, Gurl u betta feel real guilty!!, Dang, like i said u cant sit there and cry but do something about it, and NOW!!, call ur older sis and tell her something, anything to convince her that you gotta leave that place ASAP,

and i suggest you get down on ur knees and pray to God for forgiveness   u need God to help you now more than ever, but u kno u eventually gonna have to tell ur sis, rite?? , but give it time and STOP frolicking with ur in laws, they ARE NOT UR HUSBAND, and NEVER WILL BE,

good luck    cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by chika4real: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
chai.see everybody talking.Meanwhile some have done worst.if any is without sin let him be the first to cast a stone.We all have lessons to learn from this.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by omanzo02: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
@poster,

Its an acceptable fact that what u are doing is totally wrong, so I'm not interested in criticising u.

Yes, u can get out of your situation if u intentional want to, the best way to go about it is to have a deep dialogue with the husband of your sisters in a very serene enviroment. To start with, explain  the implication and damages of your affair with them is causing and its resulting effect when everything comes to light, let them know u have thought over it and u are not willing to do more damages than u have already done, call it a "breakup" if u like, but is the best way to go. its obvious from your post u are enjoying their company and the favours u get, let them know u enjoyed your time with them and appreciate the help they rendered to u and sound it clearly u feel it's deem that the affair comes' to a close, give them the assurance that u would keep whatever happened secret and live with blames that goes with it.

To prepare u more for their reaction, knowing men for what they are, they might want to convince u to change your mind to continue the affair, this is where u need to stand your ground that u want to call the whole bullshit over with and open a new chapter in your life.

Those fake pastors on this forum who are asking u to call them for prayer are just trying to captialize on your current situation to take advantages of u, If u believe u can change, then u can, afterall changes is  when human changes the way he do things, Yes I believe God exist somehow, but come to realise God will not come down or send an angel down to earth to rescue u from your problem, it's u who will show the will power, creative and pyschological wisdom to pull yourself out. So the fraudulent Nigeria religious brainwashing cant help u. The solution to your problem lies practically in your hands.

Goodluck.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sochan: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hmm, all these our naija girls don spoil finish. No boys for school to play conga with? Na you sister thing na im sweet pass, abi?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ShyOne(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
omanzo02:

@poster,

Its an acceptable fact that what u are doing is totally wrong, so I'm not interested in criticising u.

Yes, u can get out of your situation if u intentional want to, the best way to go about it is to have a deep dialogue with the husband of your sisters in a very serene enviroment. To start with, explain  the implication and damages of your affair with them is causing and its resulting effect when everything comes to light, let them know u have thought over it and u are not willing to do more damages than u have already done, call it a "breakup" if u like, but is the best way to go. its obvious from your post u are enjoying their company and the favours u get, let them know u enjoyed your time with them and appreciate the help they rendered to u and sound it clearly u feel it's deem that the affair comes' to a close, give them the assurance that u would keep whatever happened secret and live with blames that goes with it.

To prepare u more for their reaction, knowing men for what they are, they might want to convince u to change your mind to continue the affair, this is where u need to stand your ground that u want to call the whole bullshit over with and open a new chapter in your life.

Those fake pastors on this forum who are asking u to call them for prayer are just trying to captialize on your current situation to take advantages of u, If u believe u can change, then u can, afterall changes is  when human changes the way he do things, Yes I believe God exist somehow, but come to realise God will not come down or send an angel down to earth to rescue u from your problem, it's u who will show the will power, creative and pyschological wisdom to pull yourself out. So the fraudulent Nigeria religious brainwashing cant help u. The solution to your problem lies practically in your hands.

Goodluck.

This is very, very good advice

Also, the writer Chaircover gave good advice to you as well.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Iysayah(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm, really speechless, the memory hunts and hurts the most. your sisters may never know, but you will never forget. that you bit the hands that fed you. everyone has given you the best advice possible, if you follow it, best for you, but if you choose not to, its your destiny! its more than correcting a mistake, you may pay a higher price to get your soul back from the devil. you maybe sold out! i wish you understood the impact of your action in the posterity of your bloodline!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.