Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (14511 Views)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
?

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by eddyline(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
simple, just keep on moving and don't stop till u hit d spot G.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by oseiwe(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Stegomiah: IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?
Pls, I want to knw if govt has awarded d contract yet, abeg wen dem don tar d way, make una lemme knw too.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by P4VS20: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

70% dont. They are out on an feasting spree on gullible men's pocket.

quick question : u go ashdale?
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Abrantie: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Stegomiah: IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?

Money
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Abrantie: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Correction: MONEY and POWER (they're related)

It doesn't matter how rich a woman is, she'd always fall for a man who's more wealthier or powerful than her.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by 3triangle(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Do I sense that folks here are side-stepping the obvious true road to woman's heart? I know loadz & loadzz & loadzzz of women/ladies getting all these either married or single but still ĺ♡√Ɛ lives somewhere else.

The road to a woman's heart is breath-taking, mind blowing, the 9th cloud over-shooting ƒŭȼκ. A sturdy & long lasting ferocious Dd!ck.* Bring this to d table any day & anytime & I bet you even tinubu's wife will fall head-over-heels in ĺ♡√Ɛ with you no matter your age.

Fault me if you don't believe me.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2012
3triangle: Do I sense that folks here are side-stepping the obvious true road to woman's heart? I know loadz & loadzz & loadzzz of women/ladies getting all these either married or single but still ĺ♡√Ɛ lives somewhere else.

The road to a woman's heart is breath-taking, mind blowing, the 9th cloud over-shooting ƒŭȼκ. A sturdy & long lasting ferocious Dd!ck.* Bring this to d table any day & anytime & I bet you even tinubu's wife will fall head-over-heels in ĺ♡√Ɛ with you no matter your age.

Fault me if you don't believe me.

I'm loving dis like crazyyyyyyyy! Mehnnn, I need 2work on my se..x life!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Lovedoc3: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
D road 2 women's h@ ar numerous,bt only 4 of dis road work for 80% of them.1 u must b RICH,2 u must b HUGE/HANDSOME,3 u must b FUNNY,4 u must b good IN BED.Every oda 1ce ar surbordinate.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Money, big cock, attention
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by McBic(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Naval sadiq: women of now adays hav got no heart.
I want to agree with you.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by bulbutcher(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
The way to a man's heart is respect and the way to awimmand heart is earn her respect
Women subconsciously submit to dominant characters Alfa mail traits. Someone she fears or gets her exited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Bae / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.