Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara (1048 Views)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Wiregist: 1:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Former Mr. Nigeria, model and actor, Brian Okwara said most women don’t take him seriously due to his good looks.

“My biggest challenge is for God to give me the strength not to be a lady’s man,” Okwara said in an interview with TS Weekend.

“There is something you need to understand about being a lady’s man. Yeah, you are a lady’s man and you can’t run away from it, it is something nature has endowed you with. But there is a flipside and it is that people tend to stereotype you and hardly take you seriously.

“Any woman that walks into your life will just say ‘oh Brian, we have seen your type before; are you not a fine boy?’ And you are like ‘what do you mean by that?’ It is a good thing that you walk into a room and every woman is ogling, but there are people that actually see the other side of life and attach importance and value to relationships, and they will not really like that after a while. I want people to like me for who I am and not judge the book by its cover.”

On how this has affected his relationship with members of the opposite sex, the actor said:

“I would say I have lost friendships that way. Some people just see me and say ‘Brian, come on, I know your type’ and I am like ‘oh sorry, you don’t even know me’.”
Source - http://wiregist.com/brian-okwara-says-fine-is-affecting-his-relationship-with-women/

Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Josephjnr(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2017
Everything for this world na wahala
Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Why would any girl take a fine boy serious

only thing they know how to do is lie
Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by dotunbekro06(m): 3:56am On Aug 20, 2017
We Nigerians are talking about money
You are talking about fine boy

Question of the day

Who fine boy epp

1 Like

Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by lacruz12(m): 4:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Pour acid for face na.. ...shooooo

1 Like

Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Wiregist: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2017
That is not true. Anybody can lie
Evaberry:

Why would any girl take a fine boy seriously

only thing they know how to do is lie
Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Lewaluv(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2017
He is not fine.
Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Wiregist:
That is not true. Anybody can lie

but the so called fine boys do it more often
Re: ‘fine Boy’ Is Affecting My Relationship With Women – Actor Brian Okwara by Nuzo1(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Brian seems like a cool and harmless guy.

But like most beautiful people (women expecially), almost everyone yearns for your attention and this gets to their heads and becloud their judgment on who to choose, how to choose and how to maintain relationships.

That being said, it's not an excuse expecially when you are older and have seen it all.

"as a celebrity, I now understand the pains of beautiful women : you are being touched, kissed and yearned for when you are not ready" 2-pac.

(1) (Reply)

Rules And Regulation For My Future Wife / She Is Too Clingy. Is This Love Or What? / Young Man Proposes To His Girlfriend As He Finishes His NYSC POP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.