Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay (11534 Views)

Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by ElegantWoman(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Good Morning Pals.
Just this morning,there was news all over the neighbourhood that a certain girl i know pretty much has been sleeping with her father.It was a very shocking news because nobody expected such.They were traced to a regular hotel where they always meet.The elder brother who had since suspected the abnormal activities between his Sister and their father decided to keep them on close watch due to curiousity I guess..He was the one who traced them to the hotel twice b4 informing the rest of the family members about their activities..She is 26years old and she happens to be a very decent girl before now.She has a very big salon where i usually go to make my hair and that was how i got to know her.
Situations like this amazes a lot of people but in my own summary and analysis,i feel cases of incest sex are adding up everyday especially in Nigeria..
What is ur say on these?
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by fati2001(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
not only Nigeria, all over the world.
only God will help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by ElegantWoman(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
fati2001:
not only Nigeria, all over the world.
And many people have finally accepted it.
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by fati2001(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:

And many people have finally accepted it.
yes,
but how can a normal person be sexual attractive to family members.... especially that of cousins?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by donbachi(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Na dem sabi.
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by ElegantWoman(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
fati2001:

yes,
but how can a normal person be sexual attractive to family members.... especially that of cousins?
Its really crazy..I had a friend who once told me she was crushing 4 her cousin.

4 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
all i can say is based on traditional beliefs its an abomination but incest has been in the bible,lot and his daughters? the Rothschild family see it as a way to protect their family business,while it may disgust me ,they are adults not kids,so i see nothing wrong with that,if the girl grew to love her father who would you blame if she couldn't find other men attractive?its their life.

16 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by faithful2911(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goodluck to them
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Quality20(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
But why would d girl agree to that? For being his daughter she got all rights to demand and be given anything by her dad na, without having to go this way. Or is a a money making ritual condition?
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Rickmann: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:
Good Morning Pals.
Just this morning,there was news all over the neighbourhood that a certain girl i know pretty much has been sleeping with her father.It was a very shocking news because nobody expected such.They were traced to a regular hotel where they always meet.The elder brother who had since suspected the abnormal activities between his Sister and their father decided to keep them on close watch due to curiousity I guess..He was the one who traced them to the hotel twice b4 informing the rest of the family members about their activities..She is 26years old and she happens to be a very decent girl before now.She has a very big salon where i usually go to make my hair and that was how i got to know her.
Situations like this amazes a lot of people but in my own summary and analysis,i feel cases of incest sex are adding up everyday especially in Nigeria..
What is ur say obn these?

One of the reasons why God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah.. So u see it can be dated back to the Bible days. May God help man kind.

2 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by paulolee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
hmm....things de happen o...how can a man have errection for his own daughter and the girl self go get mind de bounce her dad...na wah oo

10 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by merieam16(f): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
@op hop u re nt the girl sha undecided .Anyways we still av descendants of sodom nd gomorrah in the world today

3 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:

Its really crazy..I had a friend who once told me she was crushing 4 her cousin.
They are talking direct family and you are talking cousins

16 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by duality(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
omale88:
all i can say is based on traditional beliefs its an abomination but incest has been in the bible,lot and his daughters? the Rothschild family see it as a way to protect their family business,while it may disgust me ,they are adults not kids,so i see nothing wrong with that,if the girl grew to love her father who would you blame if she couldn't find other men attractive?its their life.

Does being an adult make something that's wrong right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rickmann:

One of the reasons why God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah.. So u see it can be dated back to the Bible days. May God help man kind.
a natural disaster happened in soddom not necessarily God destroying them. The world has had more deadly disasters after then. I visited a popular beach in canada last month, i came across on corner there were over 500 gays were having a party on the land and in their boats. God never destroy them o

1 Like

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:
Good Morning Pals.
What is ur say on these?
a lot is happening in the world. Just ignore as you cant do nothing
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by HomerTimpson: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
merieam16:
@op hop u re nt the girl sha undecided .Anyways we still av descendants of sodom nd gomorrah in the world today
MORIA you didn't have to talk like that
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by 444crop: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wow!!!! The devil will be blamed for this
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Disgusting!!
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Tillatalk: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Ultimus: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rickmann:

This is not true. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because they were having butt sex. Nothing riles God more than homosexuals but family members having sexual relations is okay. The biblical God evidently has no issues with incest, having sanctioned populating the world with it, twice!

7 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by blazzerrs: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Do everything that makes u happy
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by 360degreess(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
omale88:
.. You need brain surgery

3 Likes

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Humanoid01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ultimus:

This is not true. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because they were having butt sex. Nothing riles God more than homosexuals but family members having sexual relations is okay. The biblical God evidently has no issues with incest, having sanctioned populating the world with it, twice!
https://www.gotquestions.org/incest-in-the-Bible.html
Please read carefully.
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by ElegantWoman(f): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
a lot ia happening in the world. Just ignore as you cant do nothing
We all deserved a beta world.
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:

We all deserved a beta world.
that is not going to happen. Humans are vicious and deadly. imagine the cases of incest that are not discovered or exposed. sickening . nothing should surprise anyone again

1 Like

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by GeneralKoko(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
ElegantWoman:
Good Morning Pals.
What is ur say on these?

I can't actually do it with family members but there's this my cousin that gets me. She's my distant or second cousin asin how we are related dates back to my grand father.
She's just the kind of person I'm looking for small, straightforward and a vibe to be around. Just Sunday evening (this past Sunday) we were together just chilling and catching some vibes. It was nice Sha.
She actually seniors me with like 3yrs
Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by merieam16(f): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2020
ITbomb:

They are talking direct family and you are talking cousins
y is it paining u abi u dey do ur cousins too undecided

1 Like

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by fyneboi79(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Quality20:
But why would d girl agree to that? For being his daughter she got all rights to demand and be given anything by her dad na, without having to go this way. Or is a a money making ritual condition?
please don't even blame the poor girl,blame the old fool. Someone just didn't teach her right.

1 Like

Re: Incest Sex Has Come To Stay by Nova1988(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2020
I've eaten my cousins couchie grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.