Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,895 members, 7,834,973 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51385 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by naijamerican: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

I don't care about Hausas. We know the people who go to other parts of the country to burn Quran, call people slaves in their own land , call other people's land "no man's land", You people always get what you ask for. When you're warned of how destructive your actions can be, you beat your chests as usual and then start playing victim when you get what you've been asking for. Yes, I want the country divided. Thanks for calling your own people miserable lol

No Igbo are going to the north burning Quran's you idiot. Just be ready to answer to your Fulani master's beck and call once those "stupid igbos" leave your precious Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cumbak60: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=Sagay212 post=59669351][/quote]
Goes to show your genetic makeup... My time is precious to me.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ZorGBUooeh: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wyttcat:
Disgusting cannibal, have you tied your lunatic mother yet? Oloshi, why are you now calling for help? Who sent you to run your mouth or finger? Ko ni da fun iyalaya baba nla ku e! Bastardd!
Hahahaha!Imbeccile, call who for help?ur ogogoro drinking FADAZ left ballz dia..The only help I need now na from ur olosho mama..I go need her service tonight..Weather cold.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

October 1st is only about 40days away. No be so? It will be the season to know who is coward and who is not.

It's still going to Afonja.

Your coward ass tribe utterances on this topic already showed us who you bitches would cry about when it set.

Please get ready to wail about Igbos when the militants hands your ass to una.

Please remember to come with "ND loves us, it's the igbos and IPOB trying to create enemies for us" shirt when they come.

COWARDS!!

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BabaRamota1980: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lakeside79:

It's obvious you are seeking attention desperately.

No we're did I say I care about you or anyone insulting ibos

The only thing I don't cordone is insult to yorubas and cretins like you bring insult to yorubas and make us look week with your desperate attempts at seeking sympathy

Get an education a proper one and learn some critical thinking skills

Being stupeed isn't a career

Leave that guy alone and fvk off. Yoruba can take care of itself, dont need an advocate to shield it from insult. We have vanguards like "ihatepork" that do great job here defending Yoruba as well launching proactive attacks. Very proud of him. Go and sit down somewhere and read Robinson Crusoe for ya entertainment. Nairaland politics section is not for weaklings like you.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BabaRamota1980: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
naijamerican:

No Igbo are going to the north burning Quran's you idiot. Just be ready to answer to your Fulani master's beck and call once those "stupid igbos" leave your precious Nigeria.

Leave first, then make declarations and predictions for those left behind.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Wyttcat: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
When you have a cursed bitchh for a mother, you would think all women are like her. Keep passing it down in your family, just as your mother is also your sister. Oloriburuku imbecille.
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha!Imbeccile, call who for help?ur ogogoro drinking FADAZ left ballz dia..The only help I need now na from ur olosho mama..I go need her service tonight..Whether cold.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Sagay212: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
cumbak60:

Goes to show your genetic makeup... My time is precious to me.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ZorGBUooeh: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wyttcat:
When you have a cursed bitchh for a mother, you would think all women are like. Keep passing it down in your family, just as your mother is also your sister. Oloriburuku imbecille.
Am about to pound ur olosho mama like fufu in a mortar..Pls excuse me I will be back in a jiffy. wink
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BabaRamota1980: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikechuob:

It's still going to Afonja.

Your coward ass tribe utterances on this topic already showed us who you bitches would cry about when it set.

Please get ready to wail about Igbos when the militants hands your ass to una.

Please remember to come with "ND loves us, it's the igbos and IPOB trying to create enemies for us" shirt when they come.

COWARDS!!

Go down the history and tell me who are those that stood ground and faced fire gallantly, and who are the people that turned their back and fled when they saw true firepower, not mouthpower!

Im sure you know this symbol on the soldier's sleeve. He belongs in the Marine Commando. I will say no more....

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Wyttcat: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
You are about to go and pound your shamelessly useless mother, OMO OFO,
OMO ADANU!
ZorGBUooeh:

Am about to pound ur olosho mama like fufu in a mortar..Pls excuse me I will be back in a jiffy. wink

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Go down the history and tell me who are those that stood ground and faced fire gallantly, and who are the people that turned their back and fled when they saw true firepower, not mouthpower!

Im sure you know this symbol on the soldier's sleeve. He belongs in the Marine Commando. I will say no more....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this monkey serious?

Your oba arrested by fulani and you monkeys have abandoned him since then and focused your attention on Nnamdi Kanu who has more ballss than your entire clan put together.

One of your leaders was murdered by the north and your own obas took bribe to look the other way after it happened.

You have one of your own threatening to use chemical weapons to bring oduduwa republic yet the only place we see una doing anything is all online on the comfort on your own houses. IPOB sef have more balls than una put together. They getting shot at, yet still out on daily basis right infront of those doing the shooting while you afonja have all shouted only at your HOUSES and your leader threaten chemical weapon thousands of miles away.

One of your land is currently in the land of of the fulani with una pathetically trying to divert our attention away from the generational coward act of your people.

You are literally classified as coward by almost every tribe in that entire country. Even the fucking north you lick their ass calls you that. Go and watch the video of hausa, igbo and yoruba comments on youtube and listen very carefully to what the hausa man said about you people.

As I said...Una are cowards. You can't help it though, it's genetics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Oh one last thing. It so funny how pathetic that black scorpio is the only man the Afonja direct us to whenever they want to mention how "strong" and not the generational coward we all know them as. The saddest of it all, that your scorpio was nothing but another example of your typical Yoruba Coward!!!!

The clown took credit for the works of his subordinate and try to omit them from the history when he spoke of it.

The words of his second in command. I provided quotation, directly from Alabi-Isama, regarding how much credit taking clown your coward brethren was and your mods on this forum deleted that shit faster than a speed of light. And I'll be more than happy to do that shit again. The only time he stepped his shameless ass to SE, he was defeated blue and black by the biafran solider which automatically led to his demotion. Quote me nigga. I got his second in command's words waiting for ya.

That why he died a denigrate, poverty ridden clown than the Goddamn military treated as pariah even immediately after the biafra war. He was among the people they did not invite to Lagos to celebrate the end of the war and neither did they give two bleeps about him when he died. Even Ojukwu got better burial than he did by the military yet ojuwku was known as a "rebel" by the same military. That speaks volume.

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lakeside79:

Now this is something I find trully amusing and distasteful about some of us.

Why do we always blame ibos for all our problems ?

A group attacks yorubas we blame ibos

A county insults yorubas we blame ibos for inciting it

Look I you see yourself as a slave to ibos I do not !!

I have the right to address anyone directly and not hide behind some eastern person's or tribe for causing my problems

Please I repeat please you Creon desist from speaking we in terms of yorubas

Speak for yourself and your family !

You don't speak in any way for any street, locale or association of the oduduwa sons and.daughters
Imps like you have given the ibos so much powers over us indirectly by blaming them for every threat or issue we experience

You don't see the Americans blaming red indians for every hate directed by them from any group or country

Stop giving us a bad name with your yellow livered rubbish

Now to the topic

If the niger delta a want us out they better know we will kick them out too

After all all the head quarters of all oil companies are in Lagos and I can tell you over 30% of the work force in these companies are from host communities in the Niger delta

You guys are enslaved to us....the Yoruba will always run to us and call us when they are attacked. We have seen it over and over ...it's the inferior person that blames the superior of any mishap and we Igbo have taken that in good strides

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Leez(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this monkey serious?

Your oba arrested by fulani and you monkeys have abandoned him since then and focused your attention on Nnamdi Kanu who has more ballss than your entire clan put together.

One of your leaders was murdered by the north and your own obas took bribe to look the other way after it happened.

You have one of your own threatening to use chemical weapons to bring oduduwa republic yet the only place we see una doing anything is all online on the comfort on your own houses. IPOB sef have more balls than una put together. They getting shot at, yet still out on daily basis right infront of those doing the shooting while you afonja have all shouted only at your HOUSES and your leader threaten chemical weapon thousands of miles away.

One of your land is currently in the land of of the fulani with una pathetically trying to divert our attention away from the generational coward act of your people.

You are literally classified as coward by almost every tribe in that entire country. Even the fucking north you lick their ass calls you that. Go and watch the video of hausa, igbo and yoruba comments on youtube and listen very carefully to what the hausa man said about you people.

chai see finishing
hydraulic soup clan in tears rite now

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikechuob:

Oh one last thing. It so funny how pathetic that black scorpio is the only man the Afonja direct us to whenever they want to mention how "strong" and not the generational coward we all know them as. The saddest of it all, that your scorpio was nothing but another example of your typical Yoruba Coward!!!!

The clown took credit for the works of his subordinate and try to omit them from the history when he spoke of it.

The words of his second in command. I provided quotation, directly from Alabi-Isama, regarding how much credit taking clown your coward brethren was and your mods on this forum deleted that shit faster than a speed of light. And I'll be more than happy to do that shit again. The only time he stepped his shameless ass to SE, he was defeated blue and black by the biafran solider which automatically led to his demotion. Quote me nigga. I got his second in command's words waiting for ya.

That why he died a denigrate, poverty ridden clown than the Goddamn military treated as pariah even immediately after the biafra war. He was among the people they did not invite to Lagos to celebrate the end of the war and neither did they give two bleeps about him when he died. Even Ojukwu got better burial than he did by the military yet ojuwku was known as a "rebel" by the same military. That speaks volume.

Ojukwu was buried like a hero
The other sciro was buried like an urchin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Miniano:
He be like say Igbo wants to die sha. Who is ready for war

"If i am sleeping and i heard that there's a coup plan going on and i woke up and found out that it's a yoruba man that is planning the coup, i will go back to my sleep". True or false about the cowards?

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi2:
There's no fight
I think Yoruba has given niger Delta more freedom in Yoruba land than any other tribe

If they want us out of oil companies
They should return all the lucrative lands they own in lagos
Last I checked apapa that's worth more than $35bn is largely owned by niger deltans

Was the land given to them for free...where where you when the land was given
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
themusketeer:

Try anything in Lagos and your tribe will regret it.

"If i am sleeping and i heard that there's a coup plan going on and i woke up and found out that it's a yoruba man that is planning the coup, i will go back to my sleep".

IBB
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Is this monkey serious?

Lol. Fasting and praying Osu at the hands on the Fulani in Enugu has got mouth so? Not to mention those Igala men ransacking Osu heads in Aguleri. Lol.

And don't fucvking doubt our chemical weapon. Ask the policemen what happened to them recently in Ondo.. We won't even lift a finger yet heads will roll. We aint your Biafra clowns of a brother who keeps swallowing bullet in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by obidigbomma: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2017
lies, they don't have anything.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Just Five thousand, these guys are clowns. Touch the Yoruba's and learn our education is not for fun, we will deploy chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons on you guys. Not a single shot but heads will roll. Ordinary me can culture anthrax and I am not even a scientist.
oh just shattap! You're such a joke! grin while these niggers don't speak for the entire Niger delta, I understand where their sentiments come from......Yoruba's are too effing tribalistic, second only to Fulani's! October first will come and go and Yoruba's will still remain in the Niger delta but let's keep that aside, in your bloody Lagos where i was born and grew up i can go into the streets and cause mayhem in the name of me being Niger deltan and come a scrap, I'm worth twenty of you noisemakers but you can't try that in warri or pH! Its just who we are fam! We say we bring shit down, we bring shit down!
Now, having said that, we cool with Yoruba's (not politically though) but one point raised here was valid, come October first, if the AYF threat is carried out, them abokis are gonna bleed on nigerdeltan streets before the army and police can come save them as they have been doing throughout buharis regime
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:
oh just shattap! You're such a joke! grin while these niggers don't speak for the entire Niger delta, I understand where their sentiments come from......Yoruba's are too effing tribalistic, second only to Fulani's! October first will come and go and Yoruba's will still remain in the Niger delta but let's keep that aside, in your bloody Lagos where i was born and grew up i can go into the streets and cause mayhem in the name of me being Niger deltan and come a scrap, I'm worth twenty of you noisemakers but you can't try that in warri or pH! Its just who we are fam! We say we bring shit down, we bring shit down!
Now, having said that, we cool with Yoruba's (not politically though) but one point raised here was valid, come October first, if the AYF threat is carried out, them abokis are gonna bleed on nigerdeltan streets before the army and police can come save them as they have been doing throughout buharis regime

Look at this one.. I just pity your Arogbo Ijaws here. Carry out your threats na, let's see who wins.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Ojukwu was buried like a hero
The other sciro was buried like an urchin

Imagine!!
And afonja for years kept telling people he was among the "hero" of Biafra.
A hero they buried like a zero. Imagine! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Look at this one.. I just pity your Arogbo Ijaws here. Carry out your threats na, let's see who wins.
nigger I've made no threats grin (not yet anyway) so why are you feeling threatened? cheesy
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:
nigger I've made no threats grin (not yet anyway) so why are you feeling threatened? cheesy

Who's feeling threatened? I dey my Ondo state na.. I'm just waiting for anyone to touch a strand of hair on any Yoruba and let's see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Who's feeling threatened? I dey my Ondo state na.. I'm just waiting for anyone to touch a strand of hair on any Yoruba and let's see what will happen.

Hahahaha grin I like ondo state too, my ex, that meaty lass wink anyway, you ain't got a problem with me unless you foolishly choose to create one wink like i said, not here to measure your pecker with my dick, just that when going into a bloody scrap, I'll prefer any other Nigerian than Yoruba to have my back so me against you? Just forget it and namaste cheesy Mr Yoruba superman grin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol. Fasting and praying Osu at the hands on the Fulani in Enugu has got mouth so? Not to mention those Igala men ransacking Osu heads in Aguleri. Lol.

And don't fucvking doubt our chemical weapon. Ask the policemen what happened to them recently in Ondo.. We won't even lift a finger yet heads will roll. We aint your Biafra clowns of a brother who keeps swallowing bullet in Anambra.

You mean the aguleri where both side elders have been crying about conflict from both sides. Nigga go sit your ass down and eat amala.

Btw no matter what Enugu went through, it's not anything compared to what your illorin is. Enugu does not have a goddamn emir ruling them. You were beaten and ruled by an emir for generations now and you're not even ashamed of your damnselves.

At least Enugu you try to mock, their boys gathered to retaliate and the government ran and arrested those boys. While for una, till date you Afonja have yet to make any effort to liberate your illorin from fulani.

To make matters even sad for una. The Enugu boys that were arrested, the Enugu leaders worked hard to get them released. While for una, your oba, a fucking king, was arrested by the same governmemt for trying to fight fulani. Till date, una have yet to make effort to save the man despite the fact he's a king among you people. Shame no dey una body. Your damn king is being made a mockery yet una don't have one single balls to get him out.

To make matters even worse, a freaking northern leader came all the way down to Lagos to release the Hausa/Fulani men that slaughtered you people in mile 12 yet not one single person among you lots dared to stop him.

What happened to police men in Ondo? Let me guess Afonja told us a long story of some bravery by you lots against the police men with zero evidence to back una up and expect us to believe am. Like i said IPOB has more balls than your entire clan put together. Go sit down and eat your amala

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Leave that guy alone and fvk off. Yoruba can take care of itself, dont need an advocate to shield it from insult. We have vanguards like "ihatepork" that do great job here defending Yoruba as well launching proactive attacks. Very proud of him. Go and sit down somewhere and read Robinson Crusoe for ya entertainment. Nairaland politics section is not for weaklings like you.

you sound like a pregnant woman, pull up your skirt. You named other E-thugs like yourself and claimed they are our champions? i refuse to associate the Omoluabis with gutter thrash who parade themselves as vanguards of a noble race while being no better that gutter whelps of insignificance.

YOU ARE NO CHAMPIONS OF THE YORUBA, YOU ARE ATTENTION SEEKING TOUTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Hahahaha grin I like ondo state too, my ex, that meaty lass wink anyway, you ain't got a problem with me unless you foolishly choose to create one wink like i said, not here to measure your pecker with my dick, just that when going into a bloody scrap, I'll prefer any other Nigerian than Yoruba to have my back so me against you? Just forget it and namaste cheesy Mr Yoruba superman grin

Lmao.

Who's asking you to tell us your foolish life story?

Anyway, we're waiting to see those (Osu/ND) to touch a strand of hair on any Yoruba man like they promised and we can choose to call them cowards if they don't.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ihatepork: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The idiots were jubilating on the first thread lol. After being called out for it on this thread, they quickly switched it to why are you mentioning us". The question is what's your own business in this matter. If yoruba posters didn't post on the first page, they would have bombarded that page insulting Yorubas and posting afonja all over the place.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

You mean the aguleri where both side elders have been crying about conflict from both sides. Nigga go sit your ass down and eat amala.

Btw no matter what Enugu went through, it's not anything compared to what your illorin is. Enugu does not have a goddamn emir ruling them. You were beaten and ruled by an emir for generations now and you're not even ashamed of your damnselves.

At least Enugu you try to mock, their boys gathered to retaliate and the government ran and arrested those boys. While for una, till date you Afonja have yet to make any effort to liberate your illorin from fulani.

To make matters even sad for una. The Enugu boys that were arrested, the Enugu leaders worked hard to get them released. While for una, your oba, a fucking king, was arrested by the same governmemt for trying to fight back fulani. Till date, una have yet to make effort to save the man despite the fact he's a king among you people. Shame no dey una body. Your damn king is being made a mockery yet una don't have one single balls to get him out.

To make matters even worse, a freaking northern leader came all the way down to Lagos to release the Hausa/Fulani men that slaughtered you people in mile 12 yet not one single person among you lots dared to stop him.

What happened to police men in Ondo? Let me guess Afonja told us a long story of some bravery by you lots against the police men with zero evidence to back una up and expect us to believe am. Like i said IPOB has more balls than your entire community put together. Go sit down and eat your amala

Lmao.

Obviously, you have no thinking faculty not to have known that no one was threatened in Ilorin at the time Alimi ascended the throne. Only Afonja house and Alimi fought for the throne, not the people whereas large number of your people were suyanized in Enugy yet you have the effrontery to flaunt your accursed self in my face?

Youtube reading eediot, which of your Oba got arrested? Oops! you must have meant a Yoruba baale? Lol. What do I expect from the same eediot who reads on the Youtube and has got comprehension issues? Your Ibo brothers are getting wasted daily and are becoming extinct in Aguleri but all you could see is the Yoruba men in prison. At least, the Yoruba fought for their father's land unlike your clownish brothers fasting and praying in Enugu. The fact is we have no problem whipping out stupidity, consequence can always come later. I bet your Eze and his Ibo cronies are still smarting from the flogging they received in Akure, Ondo state.

And as for what happened recently in Ondo, only the policemen could gist you better!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.