Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51488 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by julietm123: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Leave first, then make declarations and predictions for those left behind.
Nobody is leaving anywhere. This is Nigeria.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Imagine!!
And afonja for years kept telling people he was among the "hero" of Biafra.
A hero they buried like a zero. Imagine! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's ironic....no even monument was named after the black scorpion or something...he isn't known and he is forgotten. He was forgotten alive and when he died he was just deleted
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ihatepork: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2017
julietm123:

julietm123:

yorubastas who Igbos chase in the dream, Igbos are your nightmare.get ready to be massacred by Niger delta militants come Oct 1st. It's now Igbos issuing threat behind faceless Niger delta group .they gave you quit notice you are calling Igbos. Igbos your saviour.

You're a snake and you aren't fooling anyone grin grin cheesy. We know your intentions, but trust me, it will consume you and your family first lol

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.

Obviously, you have no thinking faculty not to have known that no one was threatened in Ilorin at the time Alimi ascended the throne. Only Afonja house and Alimi fought for the throne, not the people whereas large number of your people were suyanized in Enugy yet you have the effrontery to flaunt your accursed self in my face?

Youtube reading eediot, which of your Oba got arrested? Oops! you must have meant a Yoruba baale? Lol. What do I expect from the same eediot who reads on the Youtube and has got comprehension issues? Your Ibo brothers are getting wasted daily and are becoming extinct in Aguleri but all you could see is the Yoruba men in prison. At least, the Yoruba fought for their father's land unlike your clownish brothers fasting and praying in Enugu. The fact is we have no problem whipping out stupidity, consequence can always come later. I bet your Eze and his Ibo cronies are still smarting from the flogging he received in Akure, Ondo state.

And as for what happened recently in Ondo, only the policemen can gist you better!

Long story and deny of WTF is on the Internet. Do you think this is the 60s where you Savage clown of Southwest can lie and use denial to deceive yourselves of the GEBERATIONAL coward acts that made the entire nation see you are Lilly liver ed cowards.

This is the list of illorin emirs
Abdusalami dan Salih Alimi
Shita dan Salih Alimi
Zubayro dan Abdusalami
Shita Aliyu dan Shita
Moma dan Zubayru
Sulaymanu dan Aliyu
Shuaybu Bawa dan Zubayru
Abdulkadir dan Shuaybu Bawa
Zulkarnayni Gambari dan Muhammadu Laofe Dan Bawa
Malam Aliyu dan Abdulkadir
Ibrahim Sulu Gambari

The fulani have ruled you lots in illorin since 1824 and yet you lots have not once tried to liberate your servitude. It's 2017, a whopping 193 of slavery. As I said whatever Enugu went through, it's nothing compared to fulani choke holding una asses for 193 years and your coward ass tribe bending down and taking it like a bitch for years.

Oh you going to deny your oba ademola is currently wasting away in prison after being arrested and cried. You even taken your cowardNess to the next level. Denying the weakness of your pitiful clan yet this clown is here arguing against being called coward.

You fought for what? You got slaughtered in mile 12 by fulani and one of their leaders came and released those that beat una.
You been beaten blue black by fulani, hausa, even fucking ijaws in your lands more than once.
The only time you even displayed any ounce of fight back was Ile ife but guess she who was arrested? Your afonja and your oba.
Guess who have yet to make an effort to get the Hausa/Fulani who fought una as well in that clash rather than only you people taking the punishment alone? Again AFONJA

You can keep telling yourself story of aguleri getting slaughtered if it helps you sleep better at night, we all know WTF is going on for real because both Anambra and the media reports it. Whatever helps you sleep at night is welcome. Still not going to remove the fact, you get beaten blue and black and killed in your lands by the north and go release themselves after your police arrest them for killing you while your leaders keep their mouth shut each time

Like I said and I'll say it again, you're a generational cowards. Go and liberate illorin before it reaches 200 years of servitude and release the attached oba from jail instead of shamefully denying his existence. Like as if denying him would release the fact that he's currently wasting away in jail.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Long story and deny of WTF is on the Internet. Do you think this is the 60s where you Savage clown of Southwest can lie and use denial to deceive yourselves of the GEBERATIONAL coward acts that made the entire nation see you are Lilly liver ed cowards.

This is the list of illorin emirs
Abdusalami dan Salih Alimi
Shita dan Salih Alimi
Zubayro dan Abdusalami
Shita Aliyu dan Shita
Moma dan Zubayru
Sulaymanu dan Aliyu
Shuaybu Bawa dan Zubayru
Abdulkadir dan Shuaybu Bawa
Zulkarnayni Gambari dan Muhammadu Laofe Dan Bawa
Malam Aliyu dan Abdulkadir
Ibrahim Sulu Gambari

The fulani have ruled you lots in illorin since 1824 and yet you lots have not once tried to liberate your servitude. It's 2017, a whopping 193 of slavery. As I said whatever Enugu went through, it's nothing compared to fulani choke holding una asses for 193 years and your coward ass tribe bending down and taking it like a bitch for years.

Oh you going to deny your oba ademola is currently wasting away in prison after being arrested and cried. You even taken your cowardNess to the next level. Denying the weakness of your pitiful clan yet this clown is here arguing against being called coward.

You fought for what? You got slaughtered in mile 12 by fulani and one of their leaders came and released those that beat una.
You been beaten blue black by fulani, hausa, even fucking ijaws in your lands more than once.
The only time you even displayed any ounce of fight back was Ile ife but guess she who was arrested? Your afonja and your oba.
Guess who have yet to make an effort to get the Hausa/Fulani who fought una as well in that clash rather than only you people taking the punishment alone? Again AFONJA

Like I said and I'll say it again, you're a generational cowards. Go and liberate illorin before it reaches 200 years servitude and release the attached oba from jail instead of shamefully denying his existence. Like as if denying him would release the fact that he's currently wasting away in jail.

Ikechu and comprehension issues, very synonymous! You're very stupid I swear. Where did I contend Ilorin emir? I stated that only Afonja and Alimi house fought, not Ilorin people. Nobody was massacred unlike your fasting and praying Osu brothers in enugu.

And no oba of ours is in prison. Or do we have 2 kings in Ife? I'm simply asking your dumb head if Ooni of Ife, Oba Akinwunsi is in prison? What's wrong with this Youtube reading eediot? It was this same fool that claimed Osun state govt payed lot of money to the Fulani when it was a lie

And before you gloat about Mile 12, note that your ibo traders at mile 12 were the major casualties. Moreover, if the military men hadn't interfered, it would have been worse than what happened in Ife. You can compare that to your fasting and praying Osus in Enugu or the lot of Osu heads being ransacked in Aguleri.

Like I stated earlier, we have no problem treating anyone fuckup. In fact, Osu as yourself are the easiest, even as we dealt with your stupid Eze in Akure. I bet himself and his Ibo cronies won't forget the incidence in their lifetime. Better shut your Nsala poo mouth before I wooze that face of yours. Yeye.

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2017
julietm123:

Then invest your political interest in Nigeria and disband ipob. Its your take! Own your SE or we will assemble a cadre of owners for you.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.

Who's asking you to tell us your foolish life story?

Anyway, we're waiting to see those (Osu/ND) to touch a strand of hair on any Yoruba man like they promised and we can choose to call them cowards if they don't.
go to bed keyboard superman! cheesy before you mouthbeat me into boredom grin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BabaRamota1980: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Ikechu and comprehension issues, very synonymous! You're very stupid I swear. Where did I contend Ilorin emir? I stated that only Afonja and Alimi house fought, not Ilorin people. Nobody was massacred unlike your fasting and praying Osu brothers in enugu.

And no oba of ours is in prison. Or do we have 2 kings in Ife? I'm simply asking your dumb head if Ooni of Ife, Oba Akinwunsi is in prison? What's wrong with this Youtube reading eediot? It was this same fool that claimed Osun state govt payed lot of money to the Fulani when it was a lie

And before you gloat about Mile 12, note that your ibo traders at mile 12 were the major casualties. Moreover, if the military men hadn't interfered, it would have been worse than what happened in Ife compared to your fasting and praying Osus in Enugu or the lot of Osu heads being ransacked in Aguleri.

Like I stated earlier, we have no problem treating anyone fuckup. In fact, Osu as yourself are the easiest just as we dealt with your stupid Eze in Akure. I bet himself and his Ibo cronies won't forget the incidence in their lifetime. Better shut your Nsala poo mouth before I wooze that face of yours. Yeye.

Tell him!
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Your ND folks are the keyboard warriors if they don't act as they promised. Tell them Yoruba dares them!

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Your ND folks are the keyboard warriors if they don't act as they promised. Tell them Yoruba dare them!
***yawns*** such a kid! cheesy you're so boring! Come to ajegunle and shout that out boring Yoruba superman! grin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:
***yawns*** such a kid! cheesy you're so boring! Come to ajegunle and shout that out boring Yoruba superman! grin

No, you come down to Ondo and shout this nonsense you're spewing.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 1:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Ikechu and comprehension issues, very synonymous! You're very stupid I swear. Where did I make mention of who's Ilorin emir? I stated that only Afonja and Alimi house fought, not Ilorin people. Nobody was massacred like your fasting and praying Osu brothers in enugu.

And before you gloat about Mile 12, note that your ibo traders at mile 12 were the major casualties. Moreover, if the military men hadn't interfered, it would have been worse than what happened in Ife compared to your fasting and praying Osus in Enugu or the lot of Osu heads being ransacked in Aguleri.

Like I stated earlier, we have no problem treating anyone fuckup. In fact, Osu as yourself are the easiest like we dealt with your stupid Eze in Akure. I bet himself and his Ibo cronies won't forget the incidence in their life. Better shut your Nsala poo mouth before I wooze that face of yours. Yeye.

Of course only two houses fought, that's why the entire community of illorin have been in servitude for 193 years now but of course only one Afonja house fought grin grin grin grin grin grin. The studity and face saving stories you Afonja come up with to try sAve the coward clowns you pig have been for generations. Sorry reality says otherwise not matter what alternative stories you conducted to try and remove that fulani defeated your coward asses and made themselves YOUR KING.

The worst part about it is that you people do not even realize the story to try and remove the coward story attach to you lots from the illorin story makes you people look more like a coward than anything else. Let's even go with your story. Another tribe came and fought your leaders, won over it, and not one single person in that community dared to fight back but rather bent down and allowed the invading tribe to make themselves leaders grin grin grin grin. Like you people are not even ashamed of your cowardness. You even proud to announce this story. Pathetic!!

And by the way you not being laughed at and mocked and called cowards for fulani fighting you for Ilorin. Your being clowned that another tribe came and made themselves your king for years now and your damn people have not once tried to take back your land but rather you bow down to a foreigner. That's why people constantly inform una to go and LIBERATE illorin before dare wishing the coward title be removed from una but you lots are so brain dead, that simply logic eludes una. To weak to even do it or even fathom about doing it. Like I said, you're generational cowards.

Oooo this is just pathethic. See how this clown denies the Lawarikan of Apoje Kingdom aka Oba Ademola just to save face. It's bad enough that your government had no problem going to arrest one if your obas, the only tribe where the government had the balls to detain a king of theresome, Worse that his people deny his existence even with picture provided by the media of the nigga. Shameless tribe. Let me say it again COWARDS

Yes the yoruba running to neighboring afonja lands as reported by the media during the mile 12 saga are all igbos. Infact igbos are the only people in mile 12 anything to save your faces for constantly getting your asses handed to you by Northerners in your own lands. We look at this damn page to see you people need to lie to yourself and blame Igbo when shit are handed to una. Oh now it's military getting involved is why the north made you their bitch. Last I checked, it took the military hours before they got there. Why was it not reported that you people did any type of damage other than running? Oh I know the only thing your known to do are loud mouth and when shits the fan, you tell yourselves stories about your dead to lie to yourselves because a yoruba life in the eyes of a yoruba is worth less than a rat afterall you lots skull mine eachother for ritualistic. When called out of your weakNess, you start giving us long story of how it was the "military that stopped us." You should even be thanking the military for coming there. If not, Hausa/Fulani would have wiped you lots off the face of that town.

Which Eze did you lots deal with? You ganged up on ONE MAN, emphasis on the word ONE man calling himself an ohaneze, not even something he was given but rather what he self accredit himself. Honestly do you people even look at wtf you people chest beat as strength. Several of your men had to hold ONE MAN down before you can hit him. If you people had balls, it would have been one on one but no, you Afonja are bitches are that do shit the weak way and think that weak way is something you can pride yourself as.

Using coward act to defend against being labeled a coward. grin grin grin grin grin fucking hilarious. Only from an Afonja. Several people against one person equals WEAK dumbass.

You been beating blue and black by several tribes even before whites came and colonized you. So shut f2k up about "we have no problem treating anyone fuckup." Even a group of women defeated y'all. The f2k. Don't make me die of laughter.

Will belive you know how to treat anyone's Bleep up when you liberate illorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by backtosender: 2:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Keyboard Superman

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Of course only two houses fought, that's why the entire community of illorin have been in servitude for 193 years now but of course only one Afonja house fought grin grin grin grin grin grin. The studity and face saving stories you Afonja come up with to try sAve the coward clowns you pig have been for generations. Sorry reality says otherwise not matter what alternative stories you conducted to try and remove that fulani defeated your coward asses and made themselves YOUR KING.

The worst part about it is that you people do not even realize the story to try and remove the coward story attach to you lots from the illorin story makes you people look more like a coward than anything else. Let's even go with your story. Another tribe came and fought your leaders, won over it, and not one single person in that community dared to fight back but rather bent down and allowed the invading tribe to make themselves leaders grin grin grin grin. Like you people are not even ashamed of your cowardness. You even proud to announce this story. Pathetic!!

And by the way you not being laughed at and mocked and called cowards for fulani fighting you for Ilorin. Your being clowned that another tribe came and made themselves your king for years now and your damn people have not once tried to take back your land but rather you bow down to a foreigner. That's why people constantly inform una to go and LIBERATE illorin before dare wishing the coward title be removed from una but you lots are so brain dead, that simply logic eludes una. To weak to even do it or even fathom about doing it. Like I said, you're generational cowards.

Oooo this is just pathethic. See how this clown denies the Lawarikan of Apoje Kingdom aka Oba Ademola just to save face. It's bad enough that your government had no problem going to arrest one if your obas, the only tribe where the government had the balls to detain a king of theresome, Worse that his people deny his existence even with picture provided by the media of the nigga. Shameless tribe. Let me say it again COWARDS

Yes the yoruba running to neighboring afonja lands as reported by the media during the mile 12 saga are all igbos. Infact igbos are the only people in mile 12 anything to save your faces for constantly getting your asses handed to you by Northerners in your own lands. We look at this damn page to see you people need to lie to yourself and blame Igbo when shit are handed to una. Oh now it's military getting involved is why the north made you their bitch. Last I checked, it took the military hours before they got there. Why was it not reported that you people did any type of damage other than running? Oh I know the only thing your known to do are loud mouth and when shits the fan, you tell yourselves stories about your dead to lie to yourselves because a yoruba life in the eyes of a yoruba is worth less than a rat afterall you lots skull mine eachother for ritualistic. When called out of your weakNess, you start giving us long story of how it was the "military that stopped us." You should even be thanking the military for coming there. If not, Hausa/Fulani would have wiped you lots off the face of that town.

Which Eze did you lots deal with? You ganged up on ONE MAN, emphasis on the word ONE man calling himself an ohaneze, not even something he was given but rather what he self accredit himself. Honestly do you people even look at wtf you people chest beat as strength. Several of your men had to hold ONE MAN down before you can hit him. If you people had balls, it would have been one on one but no, you Afonja are bitches are that do shit the weak way and think that weak way is something you can pride yourself as.

Using coward act to defend against being labeled a coward. grin grin grin grin grin fucking hilarious. Only from an Afonja. Several people against one person equals WEAK dumbass.

You been beating blue and black by several tribes even before whites came and colonized you. So shut f2k up about "we have no problem treating anyone fuckup." Even a group of women defeated y'all. The f2k. Don't make me die of laughter.

While your typing all these garbage pls don't forget to reclaim Igbo throne in Onitaha I understand a Benin man still governs you

Also dealing with north killing your people

If I see any Igbo chest beater trying to start a war I will not be moved because I know he will eventually be padded like a woman and abandon his men to face the war alone and flee to a neighbouring country just like Ojukwu.... Buratai 2017

Igbos are paper tigers - Obafemi Awolowo

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2017
I can bet my ass nothing will happen to Yoruba in niger delta but what will happen to Igbo in arewa na suya festival grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

It's still going to Afonja.

Your coward ass tribe utterances on this topic already showed us who you bitches would cry about when it set.

Please get ready to wail about Igbos when the militants hands your ass to una.

Please remember to come with "ND loves us, it's the igbos and IPOB trying to create enemies for us" shirt when they come.

COWARDS!!

Face your arewa threat up north this bloody coward
When pop hits roof your leaders will adopt Hausa language to appease north
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 2:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Of course only two houses fought, that's why the entire community if illorin have been in servitude for 193 years now but of course only one Afonja house fought grin grin grin grin grin grin. The studity and face saving stories you Afonja come up with to try sAve the coward clowns you pig have been for generations. Sorry reality says otherwise not matter what alternative stories you conducted to try and remove that fulani defeated your cowards asses.

And by the way you not being laughed at and mocked and called cowards for fulani fighting you for Ilorin. Your being crowned that another tribe came and made themselves your king for years now and your damn people have not once tried to take back your land but rather you bow down to a foreigner. That's why people constantly inform una to go and LIBERATE illorin before dare wishing the coward title be removed from una but you lots are so brain dead, that simply logic eludes una. Like I said, you're generational cowards.

Oooo this is just pathethic. See how this clown denies the Lawarikan of Apoje Kingdom aka Oba Ademola just to save face. It's bad enough that your government had no problem going to arrest one if your obas, the only tribe where the government had the balls to detain a king of theres. Worse that his people deny his existence even with picture provided by the media of the nigga. Shameless tribe. Let me say it again COWARDS

Yes the yoruba running to neighboring afonja as reported by the media during the mile 12 saga are all igbos. Infact igbos are the only people in mile 12 anything to save your faces for constantly getting your asses handed to you by Northerners in your own lands. Oh now it's military getting involved is why the north made you their bitch. Last I checked, it took the military hours before they got there. Why was it not reported that you people did any type of damage other than running. Oh I know the only your known to do loud mouth and when shits the face, you tell yourselves stories about your dead to lie to yourselves because a yoruba life in the eyes of a yoruba is worth less than a rat afterall you lots skull mine eachother for ritualist. When called out of your weakNess, you start giving us long story of how it was the "military that stopped us." You should even be thanking the military for coming there. If not, Hausa/Fulani would have wiped you lots off the face of that town.

Which Eze did you lots deal with? You ganged up on ONE MAN, emphasis on the word ONE man calling himself an ohaneze. Honestly do you people even look at wtf you people chest beat as strength. Several of your men had to hold ONE MAN down before you can hit him. If you people had balls, it would have been one on one but no, you Afonja are bitches are cowards that do shit the weak way and think that weak way is something you can pride yourself as.

Look at this pathetic eediot still slobbering like a dumb fool.

If you knew your onions well enough, you would realise there was no king in Ilorin before Alimi became the Emir. Ilorin was Oyo's war zone with Afonja as the war lord. It was only after Ilorin folks fought for their independence from Oyo empire (with the help of the resident Fulani of course) that Afonja and Alimi had squabbles on who to become the king. No one was involved in their fight for supremacy.

And don't make me laugh at your Eze being held down. He wasn't the only one flogged. His fellow foolish protesters were roundly flogged as well as every Ibo shops at Oja Oba (king's market) forcefully locked until they all apologised to Deji. Same thing and even worse will happen to you accursed Osus if you try your stupidity once again.

And yes, Ibos were the major casualties during mile 12 squabbles. One even had his son kidnapped. Hence, you're only gloating over your brother's misery, not the Yorubas. Moreover, I don't want to hear your stupid tales on the military because you're one worthless dumb liar never to be taken serious. The same Fulanis were the ones who ran to the barrack to call the military men, not us. Why would they bring in the military men if they were having the upper hands? That's called fears and respect! Now compare that to the worthless Osu heads getting ransacked daily in Enugu. What have the coward done to curb their misery?

And I repeat no Oba of ours is in prison. The man is a Baale and he's answerable to the Ooni of Ife, who's the main Oba in Ife! Get that sunk into your dumb brain. Moreover,he's been granted a bail. Now you can get your accursed self back to the cave where you belong or do we have to flog you back to your place like we did to your stupid Eze?

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IboEnvyYorubas: 2:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol are Ibos asking why Yorubas mentioned them?b shocked shocked shocked Someone got a link to the first thread?

On the first thread where Ijaws initially threatened to deport Yorubas, Igbos were on that thread jubilating and insulting their masters.

These people and their persecution complex.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Imagine!!
And afonja for years kept telling people he was among the "hero" of Biafra.
A hero they buried like a zero. Imagine! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ojuku that died a hungry man commuting sucide
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

You mean the aguleri where both side elders have been crying about conflict from both sides. Nigga go sit your ass down and eat amala.

Btw no matter what Enugu went through, it's not anything compared to what your illorin is. Enugu does not have a goddamn emir ruling them. You were beaten and ruled by an emir for generations now and you're not even ashamed of your damnselves.

At least Enugu you try to mock, their boys gathered to retaliate and the government ran and arrested those boys. While for una, till date you Afonja have yet to make any effort to liberate your illorin from fulani.

To make matters even sad for una. The Enugu boys that were arrested, the Enugu leaders worked hard to get them released. While for una, your oba, a fucking king, was arrested by the same governmemt for trying to fight fulani. Till date, una have yet to make effort to save the man despite the fact he's a king among you people. Shame no dey una body. Your damn king is being made a mockery yet una don't have one single balls to get him out.

To make matters even worse, a freaking northern leader came all the way down to Lagos to release the Hausa/Fulani men that slaughtered you people in mile 12 yet not one single person among you lots dared to stop him.

What happened to police men in Ondo? Let me guess Afonja told us a long story of some bravery by you lots against the police men with zero evidence to back una up and expect us to believe am. Like i said IPOB has more balls than your entire clan put together. Go sit down and eat your amala

This guy can lie ?

Which dirty retaliation in Enugu
When your dirty women protested naked grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

This guy can lie ?

Which dirty retaliation in Enugu
When your dirty women protested naked grin

Not just a liar but quite dumb. Very useless fellow. I don't even know who's more useless between him and Pazienza.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Not just a liar but quite dumb. Very useless fellow. I don't even know who's more useless between him and Pazienza.

The same Igbo government that can't legislate to protect its own land

He's atypical Ibo
All mouth 0 action

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 2:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

The same Igbo government that can't legislate to protect its own land

He's atypical Ibo
All mouth 0 action

Exactly! They couldn't even do what Fayose did to protect his citizens in Ekiti yet they have the effrontery to utter bullshit.

Bunch of chest beating lying dumb buffons.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 2:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

While your typing all these garbage pls don't forget to reclaim Igbo throne in Onitaha I understand a Benin man still governs you

Also dealing with north killing your people

If I see any Igbo chest beater trying to start a war I will not be moved because I know he will eventually be padded like a woman and abandon his men to face the war alone and flee to a neighbouring country just like Ojukwu.... Buratai 2017

Igbos are paper tigers - Obafemi Awolowo

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

You mean obi of onisha who call himself an IGBO man and attest his land as an Igbo territory is who this clown is comparing to the emir of illorin who have repeatedly called themselves fulani.

The difference is clear idiot. An igbo man who sees himself as igbo man rules an igbo territory. While in case a fulani men who sees themselves as fulani rules a yoruba territory and refuses in hell to change anything about himself.

Even attempt to save face showed what illiterate Afonja are. Eze chima is an igbo from owerri hence his name is EZE CHIMA. Go talk from onitsha before making a fool of yourself. But Let's use your face saving story shall we. A bini man came to an igbo territory and converted himself into an igbo, got rid of everything that has to be bini before igbo accepted him. While in your case, a fulani man came, refused in hell to change anything that has to do with him and forced his culture, religion and maintained his tribe and your people bowed.

You people and onitsha don't even have the same story no matter what way you twist it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did this fool seriously just list every attack that happened in north, which included his Afonja people as casuality, as igbo only attack grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

You even laughing and dismissing the death of your people to get back. LMFAO PATHETIC!!

You mean the Christmas attack which had more yoruba casualties likewise the miss world attack, Kano, Maiduguri, Jimeta, Gombe, Zaria are Igbos
OR the 2011 which had both igbo and yoruba casuality are igbo

Each time the north goes on a killing spree up north, your fucking people slaughtered as well. You are not spared in NOT ONE SINGLE attack you listed dumbass except biafra. Take it from someone was mother was a teacher up north and experienced the north violence each time the north went on a liking spree.

Then again. Ignore my comment. I forgot the life of an Afonja is less than that of a rat to typical Afonja hence you kill eachother with ease for rituals. Of course, if the life of the ones in SW is small to una that of those up North got to be non-existence hence you laugh at them. Stupid ediot. Pathetic, I'm hella proud I'm not one of y'all.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

You mean obi of onisha who call himself an IGBO man and attest his land as an Igbo territory is who this clown is comparing to the emir of illorin who have repeatedly called themselves fulani.

The difference is clear idiot. An igbo man who sees himself as igbo man rules an igbo territory. While in case a fulani men who sees themselves as fulani rules a yoruba territory and refuses in hell to change anything about himself.

Even attempt to save face showed what illiterate Afonja are. Eze chima is an igbo from owerri hence his name is EZE CHIMA. Go talk from onitsha before making a fool of yourself. But Let's use your face saving story shall we. A bini man came to an igbo territory and converted himself into an igbo, got rid of everything that has to be bini before igbo accepted him. While in your case, a fulani man came, refused in hell to change anything that has to do with him and forced his culture, religion and maintained his tribe and your people bowed.

You people and onitsha don't even have the same story no matter what way you twist it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did this fool seriously just list every attack that happened in north, which included his Afonja people as casuality, as igbo only attack grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

You even laughing and dismissing the death of your people to get back. LMFAO PATHETIC!!

You mean the Christmas attack which had more yoruba casualties likewise the miss world attack, Kano, Maiduguri, Jimeta, Gombe, Zaria are Igbos
OR the 2011 which had both igbo and yoruba casuality are igbo

Each time the north goes on a killing spree up north, your fucking people slaughtered as well. You are not spared in NOT ONE SINGLE attack you listed dumbass except biafra. Take it from someone was mother was a teacher up north and experienced the north violence each time the north went on a liking spree.

Then again. Ignore my comment. I forgot the life of an Afonja is less than that of a rat to typical Afonja hence you kill eachother with ease for rituals. Of course, if the life of the ones in SW is small to una that of those up North got to be non-existence hence you laugh at them. Stupid ediot. Pathetic, I'm hella proud I'm not one of y'all.

Christmas attack is figment of your imagination
It's a known fact oba of onitsha is a Benin man
And your typical paper tiger did not respond to northern killing instead typing long crap typical of paper warriors
What have you done about oct 1 grin
Than wearing Fulani outfit up and down

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
28. Mubi January 6 2012

For your reminder !

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Trueyarn(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2017
This country has never been more divided. From the comments on this thread, it is obvious that there is no sense of unity and it won't be long before it leaves the cyber space for a more physical approach. I do not pray for war, but to be honest, dis-integration is inevitable. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 2:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Commander in Chief of cowardice

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Look at this pathetic eediot still slobbering like a dumb fool.

If you knew your onions well enough, you would realise there was no king in Ilorin before Alimi became the Emir. Ilorin was Oyo's war zone with Afonja as the war lord. It was only after Ilorin folks fought for their independence from Oyo empire (with the help of the resident Fulani of course) that Afonja and Alimi had squabbles on who to become the king. No one was involved in their fight for supremacy.

My onions? grin grin Hmmm Even you know the story your about to write was nothing but a bunch of bullshit pulled out of the ass of Afonja to try and save your face on the fact that fulani heat your asses and took over your land hence the comment "onions".

No matter how you twist it, no matter how save facing you do
It still comes out to the logic

That illorin is a yoruba land...yes or no?
Ruled by a fulani emir...yes or no?
Over 100 years...yes or no?
With yoruba subordinate who bow down to the Fulani emir...yes or no?
With yoruba have NOT ONCE tried to take back their land....yes or no?

Let me break it down for ya one more time
A fulani have been ruling your people and control your land over 100 years without any attempt from Afonja to try and take back your lands

Let me say it one more time GENERATIONAL COWARDS!!
No matter how you twist it and whatever long story you give. We'll take your "keyboard superman" ass seriously the day we see any attempt to liberate illorin

And don't make me laugh at your Eze being held down. He wasn't the only one flogged. His fellow foolish protesters were roundly flogged as well as every Ibo shops at Oja Oba (king's market) forcefully locked until they all apologised to Deji. Same thing and even worse will happen to you accursed Osus if you try your stupidity once again.

I'm going to quote the nigga directly

According to him “the Deji called me around 8.48pm last sunday inviting me to his palace and I honoured his invitation on monday morning. I went with one of my Chiefs, but when I got to the palace, I saw youths numbering over 200 who started shouting as I entered. I suspected that the youths were mobilized by the monarch and I showed respect to the Deji by prostrating for him.

“The monarch while addressing me at his palace threatened to drive all the Igbos in Akure out of the city and when I asked for the offence my people committed, the youths at the palace descended on me. They tore my beads, removed my crown and flogged me. They attempted to beat me but the Police officers at the Palace rescued me.

It took over 200 men to attack ONE man. Emphasis on that again 200 men to attack ONE man. Like I said you people a weaklings

And yes, Ibos were the major casualties during mile 12 squabbles. One even had his son kidnapped. Hence, you're only gloating over your brother's misery, not the Yorubas. Moreover, I don't want to hear your stupid tales on the military because you're one worthless dumb liar never to be taken serious. The same Fulanis were the ones who ran to the barrack to call the military men, not us. Why would they call the military men if they had the upper hands? That's called fears and respect! Now compare that to the worthless Osu heads getting ransacked daily in Enugu. What have the coward done to curb their misery?

Nigga I was on the forum when the mile 12 was been reported. Tell your long ass lie to someone who WAS NOT HERE to read each report. The fulani handed your asses and your coward ass tribe was running the f2k away hence the reason you lots were mocked repeatedly on this forum during that time. Only one igbo person was reported a casuality and that was the nigga whose child was attacked and kidnapped. You were mocked, laughed at and dragged on this forum on the fact you people weren't fighting back but running the heck away at that time. That's when you lots started screaming that "igbo are the biggest casualties" in other to save face and chest beating you did something only when the military came in. If I recall correctly, you were even laughed at during that. If I'm lying, I quadruple DARE you to post any article which states the igbo were the casualties of the mile 12 and I'll happily provide you exactly which topic on this NL when you niggas started telling yourself that story to try and save face.
You were whipped and dragged in mile 12 and military came and save your asses. Bow down instead of giving long story as if my black ass wasn't here to witness wtf occured

And I repeat no Oba of ours is in prison. The man is a Baale and he's answerable to the Ooni of Ife, who's the main Oba in Ife! Get that sunk into your dumb brain. Moreover,he's been granted a bail. Now you can get your accursed self back to the cave where you belong or do we have to flog you back to your place like we did to your stupid Eze?

Giving another long ass story to save face.

It was your own people who informed the entire world he was a MONARCH

My God you clowns seem to keep forgetting this is the internet age. All your save facing stories are there.

Whether he was released or not, it remains they had the audacity to arrest your monarch, held him for days and the only thing you lots did was Protest. The only tribe where the government had the balls tof arrest their king which ironically in the time where the second in command is an Afonja grin. It's shame don't even come to una at all.
Secondly I just read the article. He was given a bail, which means he's free for now but still has a court date.

Let's compare shall we
Hausa/Fulani that slaughtered una in mile 12 was released from jail and their charges dropped by a north leader
An Afonja monarch was arrested for attacks on hausa, only to be granted bail and charges still ongoing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're not even Ashamed

Cowards

Oya give me another long save face story I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Diademk07: 3:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

My onions? grin grin Hmmm Even you know the story your about to write was nothing but a bunch of bullshit pulled out of the ass of Afonja to try and save your face on the fact that fulani heat your asses and took over your land hence the comment "onions".

No matter how you twist it, no matter how save facing you do
It still comes out to the logic

That illorin is a yoruba land...yes or no?
Ruled by a fulani emir...yes or no?
Over 100 years...yes or no?
With yoruba subordinate who bow down to the Fulani emir...yes or no?
With yoruba have NOT ONCE tried to take back their land....yes or no?

Let me break it down for ya one more time
A fulani have been ruling your people and control your land over 100 years without any attempt from Afonja to try and take back your lands

Let me say it one more time GENERATIONAL COWARDS!!
No matter how you twist it and whatever long story you give. We'll take your "keyboard superman" ass seriously the day we see any attempt to liberate illorin

I'm going to quote the nigga directly

It took over 200 men to attack ONE man. Emphasis on that again 200 men to attack ONE man. Like I said you people a weaklings

Nigga I was on the forum when the mile 12 was been reported. Tell your long ass lie to someone who WAS NOT HERE to read each report. The fulani handed your asses and your coward ass tribe was running the f2k away hence the reason you lots were mocked repeatedly on this forum during that time. Only one igbo person was reported a casuality and that was the nigga whose child was attacked and kidnapped. You were mocked, laughed at and dragged on this forum on the fact you people weren't fighting back but running the heck away at that time. That's when you lots started screaming that "igbo are the biggest casualties" in other to save face and chest beating you did something only when the military came in. If I recall correctly, you were even laughed at during that. If I'm lying, I quadruple DARE you to post any article which states the igbo were the casualties of the mile 12 and I'll happily provide you exactly which topic on this NL when you niggas started telling yourself that story to try and save face.
You were whipped and dragged in mile 12 and military came and save your asses. Bow down instead of giving long story as if my black ass wasn't here to witness wtf occured

Giving another long ass story to save face.

It was your own people who informed the entire world he was a MONARCH

My God you clowns seem to keep forgetting this is the internet age. All your save facing stories are there.

Whether he was released or not, it remains they had the audacity to arrest your monarch, held him for days and the only thing you lots did was Protest. The only tribe where the government had the balls tof arrest their king which ironically in the time where the second in command is an Afonja grin. It's shame don't even come to una at all.
Secondly I just read the article. He was given a bail, which means he's free for now but still has a court date.

Let's compare shall we
Hausa/Fulani that slaughtered una in mile 12 was released from jail and their charges dropped by a north leader
An Afonja monarch was arrested for attacks on hausa, only to be granted bail and charges still ongoing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're not even Ashamed

Cowards

Oya give me another long save face story I'm waiting.

Lmao.. Obama, a Kenya man was America's president, so what? The point is your accursed Osu brothers are getting wiped off in Enugu and Aguleri yet you're concerned about folks in Ilorin? Shioor..

Your governors and leaders are so much of a coward that they can't even implement same strategy Fayose implemented to protect his people yet you're concerned about the Yorubaa? Aw.. Thanks for your concern but your Osu brothers need it the more, not us.

And who told you your Eze was alone? The beating given to him must have plummeted his brain not have to recognised his fellow protesters that were equally flogged with him! And how about the Ibo's shops that were locked.. What did Osu brothers do except to eventually beg the Deji? Lol.. Your Osu brothers can't even try that shite in their lifetime.

Look at this eediot changing mouth once again like the lying toad he's? You were making noise in every thread on how your imagination of an Oba is still in prison but let me sound it to a dummy as yourself that he's no longer in prison and he's no Oba! Get that sunk into cursed youtube reading brain.

And here's an account of your Osu brothers misery in the mile 12 saga

A resident said a popular Igbo trader, who sold gas in the community, was also hacked to death by the Hausa. The father of two-year-old Daniel said his son was seized after the Hausa thought he (father) was dead. “They hit my head with cutlass and I fell down. They cut me also in the hand and I pretended to be dead. They checked to see I was truly dead and when they were satisfied, they left.
“They took my child and were saying, ‘let us go and kill the child too’. I have not seen my child since then,” he said. A soldier, who confirmed the account, said he saw the Hausa taking away the child and he could not tell what they did to the boy. The victim’s mother was seen by one of our correspondents weeping as people consoled.

Useless dumb youtube reading eediot!
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Christmas attack is figment of your imagination
It's a known fact oba of onitsha is a Benin man
And your typical paper tiger did not respond to northern killing instead typing long crap typical of paper warriors
What have you done about oct 1 grin
Than wearing Fulani outfit up and down

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
28. Mubi January 6 2012

For your reminder !

Like a typical Afonja

Dragged his head to the sand and lie to himself about the death of his people

First of all nincoompoop you listed the number of attacks in North gotten exactly on this page you illiterate.

I suggest focus on the notes and read exactly who were attacked.
I speak it out for you CHRISTIANS...which lady I checked, Afonja are equally part of
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

Secondly illiterate I speak of Christmas eve attacks and repeated name of the casuality died were drumroll please Afonja
In a related development, Plateau State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists has announced the death of one of its members, Mr. Augustine Sindyi, a photo journalist with The Nigeria Standard Newspapers in the recent bomb explosions in Jos. According to a statement signed by the NUJ Chairman, Mr. Katdapba Gobum and the Secretary, Mr. Isaac Shobayo, Mr. Sindyi was at the scene of the multiple bomb blasts at Kabong in Jos North Local Government Area of the state when the unfortunate incident occurred. He was among the first casualties that died instantly before getting to the hospital.
Meanwhile, business activities have begun to build up while vehicles have started plying roads unlike what was experienced two days earlier. However, there is still strong security presence in the state capital.

In addition, the names of the nine NYSC corpers that died during the 2011 attack

The nine corps members were Adewumi Seun (Ekiti), Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

5 out of 9 were fucking yoruba.

Like I said each time they attack, you aren't spared.

You people just do not value the life of your own hence to you they are non existent.

Like I said again, the life of a typical Afonja is less than that of a rat to Afonja. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IboEnvyYorubas: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sed felis in urna dignissim porttitor eu sit amet tellus. Nullam sagittis augue nec ipsum aliquam, ut pulvinar nulla condimentum. Nunc vehicula ut orci a eleifend. Donec commodo vehicula lacus at convallis. Maecenas ac aliquam arcu. Quisque non diam bibendum, lobortis elit ut, bibendum mi. Phasellus consectetur erat vel tortor gravida pharetra. Donec velit nisi, ornare quis tincidunt nec, interdum eu nunc. Nulla in interdum purus. Pellentesque ut tellus a odio euismod ultrices at ac turpis. Curabitur placerat tellus justo, sed tristique mi ultrices in. Sed aliquam laoreet lacus a mattis. Vestibulum et fermentum nisl. Nulla id sapien interdum, semper turpis sed, semper leo.

Ut posuere enim mollis, lacinia justo vel, mollis nisi. Maecenas sit amet elit sapien. Sed leo odio, congue id nisl ac, lacinia tincidunt neque. Praesent eu nulla eget tellus consectetur finibus. Praesent pharetra neque id arcu tristique molestie. Proin viverra, sapien eget fringilla tincidunt, enim dolor auctor lectus, at facilisis nunc odio quis velit. Mauris congue tortor a tincidunt consequat. Nulla dignissim, enim non vulputate tincidunt, diam justo facilisis erat, eu efficitur nisl ipsum et enim. Nunc non ligula scelerisque, aliquet ipsum id, varius leo. Suspendisse placerat elementum augue, ac scelerisque erat facilisis imperdiet. Nulla facilisis, nunc quis auctor vehicula, enim risus aliquam ipsum, ut rhoncus nulla tellus ac tellus. Donec pharetra leo in justo cursus, a pretium augue facilisis.

The trait of a typical ibo chest beater. All mouth no action.

I tire for these people.

One would think Fulanis aren't dealing with them in their own land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.