Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions (1832 Views)

5 Subtle Signs That Shows She Really Likes You – No. 5 Will Surprise You / 5 Subtle Signs That Shows She Is Likely Into You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by Wiregist: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Sometimes, saying ‘I love you’ can be a daunting task. Those three little words that could have him freaked out and running for the hills. Or, you’ve been in a relationship for so long, you sometimes forget all of the other ways to remind your partner that you love them.

So, what do you do?

Here are five subtle ways to get your point across without actually saying a word.

1. Attentiveness

Let your partner know he is a priority, that he is important to you and when he is talking, give him your undivided attention. No checking your cell phone or texting. Don’t scroll through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Be present, be in the moment, and be focused. Being attentive lets your partner know they are of value to you and important in your life.

2. Affection

Showing affection can deepen your level of intimacy, create a bond, and reassure your partner you care. Something as simple as running your hand along the length of your partners’ back as you walk by or playful touching them while you are out in public goes a long way. Thoughtful caresses when he is deep in conversation with you or a gentle touch on his thigh while you are having dinner. Physical touch is powerful, when you end your evening together the kiss goodnight is expected but don’t forget the importance of a lengthy hug.

Read also: LADIES: 8 Great Proven Ways To Be The Perfect Girlfriend [MUST READ]

3. Thoughtfulness

Thoughtfulness is simply showing consideration for someone other than yourself.

Little things matter. Be attentive to your partners’ needs, anticipate them. Nothing says, “love you” more than showing kindness and consideration before it is asked. Predicting the needs of your partner shows them that you care and you matter to me.

4. Be spontaneous

Cards and written notes are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Take time to jot down a heartfelt sentiment and leave it somewhere for your partner to find. A handwritten note, which simply says, “I’m thinking of you and have a great day,” can go a long way in making that certain someone feel special.

5. Put them in your future

Let them know your relationship is strong, it has the potential to last and when you speak of the plans in your life, they are a part of them. Get rid of the term, I and begin using us, or we. This gives your significant other the assurance when you look towards the future they are a part of it.

Relationships take time, build and nurture what you have. Establishing trust and commitment will eventually bring those three little words out in the open.
Read more - http://wiregist.com/5-subtle-ways-to-say-i-love-you-with-your-actions/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
what are the subtle way to make money without working

girl matter on Sunday oshii lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by swiz123(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Giving them gifts too undecided

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by BlackDBagba: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by ekensi01: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

grin grin grin grin grin

You the feel me.
Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by Wiregist: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Go do yahoo
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by abelprice(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2017
The easiest way to tell a girl I love you is by giving her something you know she wants.. e.g.. iphone 7.. they will call u and start asking you ?? Like do u really love me.. or wen you call dem on phone u hear something like.. hello my love.. but 40% of that love is not true sha... but despite that they go still marry u.. jst saying.. undecided
Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by AlphaSoul: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wiregist:
Sometimes, saying ‘I love you’ can be a daunting task. Those three little words that could have him freaked out and running for the hills. Or, you’ve been in a relationship for so long, you sometimes forget all of the other ways to remind your partner that you love them.

So, what do you do?

Here are five subtle ways to get your point across without actually saying a word.

1. Attentiveness

Let your partner know he is a priority, that he is important to you and when he is talking, give him your undivided attention. No checking your cell phone or texting. Don’t scroll through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Be present, be in the moment, and be focused. Being attentive lets your partner know they are of value to you and important in your life.

2. Affection

Showing affection can deepen your level of intimacy, create a bond, and reassure your partner you care. Something as simple as running your hand along the length of your partners’ back as you walk by or playful touching them while you are out in public goes a long way. Thoughtful caresses when he is deep in conversation with you or a gentle touch on his thigh while you are having dinner. Physical touch is powerful, when you end your evening together the kiss goodnight is expected but don’t forget the importance of a lengthy hug.

3. Thoughtfulness

Little things matter. Be attentive to your partners’ needs, anticipate them. Nothing says, “love you” more than showing kindness and consideration before it is asked. Predicting the needs of your partner shows them that you care and you matter to me.

4. Be spontaneous

Cards and written notes are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Take time to jot down a heartfelt sentiment and leave it somewhere for your partner to find. A handwritten note, which simply says, “I’m thinking of you and have a great day,” can go a long way in making that certain someone feel special.

Let them know your relationship is strong, it has the potential to last and when you speak of the plans in your life, they are a part of them. Get rid of the term, I and begin using us, or we. This gives your significant other the assurance when you look towards the future they are a part of it.

Relationships take time, build and nurture what you have. Establishing trust and commitment will eventually bring those three little words out in the open.
Read more - http://wiregist.com/5-subtle-ways-to-say-i-love-you-with-your-actions/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions by wealthtrak: 10:00am On May 04, 2021
Wiregist:

So, what do you do?

1. Attentiveness

2. Affection

3. Thoughtfulness

4. Be spontaneous

Well said... wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? / I Lost My Iphone Today / Woman Cooks Spaghetti With 'period Blood'..& Boyfriend Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.