Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (1832 Views)

Please Help !!!!i Am Extremely Shy!!!! / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
I feel like I dont have the natural instincts of keeping a conversation going, I end up killing the convo and boring people out. No matter how hard I try to be funny, I end up laughing alone and getting yawns from others.

For example, I find myself getting a hard time finding a perfect or witty response to what people say or do which my friends effortlessly soar on, I just feel like I'm not made for such.

Like, I'm a bad narrator/story teller and the worst is I want to say it but I dont knw how to present it in a delightful manner, and that makes me keep on talking and talking until I eventual bore you out.

I'm tired! Even right here on Nairaland, high views and low comments on my threads have shown me that I need to shut the F up b'caus nobody understands what am trying to say.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's a sign of No IQ

5 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Coloradvantage(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
you will improve with time! keep reading and watching talk shows..,

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Divay22(f): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
You're overly too sensitive...
Don't force it,you can flow with people if only you like them...
Keeping up with a conversation has to come naturally, if it doesn't come, then you don't have to force it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Fadiga24(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:
You're overly too sensitive

Yea, me too grin
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
its a sign of you being BORING, nothing remotely to do with IQ
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by EmperorGE: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
It's a sign of No IQ
baddest
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by makydebbie(f): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Awwn smiley
I think I'm like that too. embarassed
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2017
op what do you want me to say na
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Its a sign you'll become a ritualist.
Dos people don't talk.
They just kill.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by mumumugu(m): 3:20am On Sep 19, 2017
high bq..boring quotient

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Dyt(f): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
It's a sign of No IQ

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by TINALETC3(f): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2017
U ar jst being an introvert, am like dat, dat y I prefer punching my keyboard to physical talk. Physically, wen somebody is around me wt talk, I always feel like shunning d person off jst 2 b alone bt I jst hv 2 pretend and silently pray dat d person leavs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy cheesy

My Somalian crush grin
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2017
No character has nothing to do with intelligence quota. If you can't hold a decent conversation, try to improve yourself.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

My Somalian crush grin

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
extremely boring
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Macdawid(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just goan start watching ''Keeping up with the Kardashians'' grin
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by KevinDein: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
@op, admitting it's a problem is half way to the solution.

You can help yourself by being knowledgeable in any topic of interest to you and hang around people that share this interest. For example, I might be an introvert but I can go on discussing football for hours.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Born2conquer: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I feel like I dont have the natural instincts of keeping a conversation going, I end up killing the convo and boring people out. No matter how hard I try to be funny, I end up laughing alone and getting yawns from others.

For example, I find myself getting a hard time finding a perfect or witty response to what people say or do which my friends effortlessly soar on, I just feel like I'm not made for such.

Like, I'm a bad narrator/story teller and the worst is I want to say it but I dont knw how to present it in a delightful manner, and that makes me keep on talking and talking until I eventual bore you out.

I'm tired! Even right here on Nairaland, high views and low comments on my threads have shown me that I need to shut the F up b'caus nobody understands what am trying to say.

But you just typed this?

And you narrated it well

I will like to say..it is a sign of High iq..they are probably discussing something's you find less appealing
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Prettyamaxy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
no its not sign of low iq
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Daeylar(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
U ar jst being an introvert, am like dat, dat y I prefer punching my keyboard to physical talk. Physically, wen somebody is around me wt talk, I always feel like shunning d person off jst 2 b alone bt I jst hv 2 pretend and silently pray dat d person leavs

It has nothing to do with being an introvert
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:

It has nothing to do with being an introvert
Do you think you knw what am hurting from?
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:

But you just typed this?

And you narrated it well

I will like to say..it is a sign of High iq..they are probably discussing something's you find less appealing
Hmm... You r right though
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Daeylar(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Do you think you knw what am hurting from?

Not really, and it doesn't have anything to do with IQ either,
I think you should take divay's advice, and you don't have to fill anxious to say something or to try to force a conversation, you don't have to try, not to talk of trying hard to be funny or to have a witty response, you don't have to. there is nothing wrong with keeping quiet sometimes, don't put pressure on yourself, if you don't feel like speaking you shouldn't.

What is a delightful manner ? Can you try talking to people that won't make you feel like you are boring them?

Maybe you can also read up on different topics or issues, read widely, on those that interest you. You can also read up on others just to have a general idea of them.

You can try all these and see if it would help

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are trying too hard. Your mind is aggressively looking for patterns to generate random witty statements that will be appropriate. All of these trigger the same bits of your brain leaving you immersed in your thoughts. That is the psychic fuel that cuts you off from the flow of the conversation.

You have to be relaxed and learn to control your mind when you are in a group. Has it occurred to you that you tend to be witty when you are alone? When your mind brings forth thoughts and you be like " oh shiit, that's a cool thing to say". That's it.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Goodlyhrt:

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
boostdom:
You are trying too hard. Your mind is aggressively looking for patterns to generate random witty statements that will be appropriate. All of these trigger the same bits of your brain leaving you immersed in your thoughts. That is the psychic fuel that cuts you off from the flow of the conversation.

You have to be relaxed and learn to control your mind when you are in a group. Has it occurred to you that you tend to be witty when you are alone? When your mind brings forth thoughts and you be like " oh shiit, that's a cool thing to say". That's it.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I can chat up any woman for one year, she go tire self...I can share some skills if you wanna learn.
I wanna learn
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Macdawid:
Just goan start watching ''Keeping up with the Kardashians'' grin
What's interesting about that show undecided
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I wanna learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Cooks Spaghetti With 'period Blood'..& Boyfriend Proposed / 10 Types Of Food To Boost Your Sexual Power / What South African Women Say About Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.