Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! (30468 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / Free Surgeries Declared In Kaduna For Buharis Return / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
dapyd1:
Who else considers it funnily ironic that a Nigerian hospital is giving free surgeries in honor of someone who shunned Nigerian hospitals to go for medical tourism abroad, spending millions of naira of taxpayers money.

That's why we need to kick him out in 2019. If they can't bring Osi or someone better APC will loose
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Primebuilders(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leave them. That is how they where trekking for him when he won the election. Now the trekkers know how far

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice gesture.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by bigfather(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:
All i see is a strategic advertisement. Go there today, you will hear that the one week is over.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive Id card.

grin grin grin
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Attention seekers.

Btw i have never bothered about buharis absence.

His presence wouldn't do magic.
Osinbajo is even better.

Awwww... the pain.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
menmen20100:

Blame yorubaas not Southerners...they are the problem of the so-called southerners. I know you know this.
I can still remember how people like you ridiculed Yorubas when Jonathan was in power. Now, you realised once again how important Yorubas are to the southerners in the seat of power.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I thought the hospital were going to send people to UK for free medical treatment since Baba himself has no confidence in our health care system.

But Buhari is a god among the Northerners, they can catch a grenade for him.
he deserves every atom of love he gets.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
simultaneousboi:
Hmm....Abeg o. No one is praying for sickness. we need something like free education and grant for young entrepreneurs.
that you don't pray for sickness does not mean you don't fall sick. If you're healthy, others are not. Those who are sick need health care services and they're the ones the hospital is talking to. They can't give what they don't have. If you're hungry and in need of a grant , hospital is not the place to look at.

If dem do, una talk, if they don't, una go still talk.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by juman(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Those close to the government get easy a lot of money from the fraudulent double exchange rate run by the government.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by chiefojiji(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Na wa o! Well sha it is well... A way to condensate the citizens after spending billions on just one man.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by jaggabban: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
menmen20100:

Blame yorubaas not Southerners...they are the problem of the so-called southerners. I know you know this.
I don't know why we are classified as southerners with the flathea.ds. Nigeria should be grouped as north, west and south
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Godian45(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
idu1:
which school be that?
Abu zaria
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Godian45(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
clems88:
who ask you
go get a life bro.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Ngokafor(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good one there..i am waiting for casket makers to declare free caskets for lovers of buhari to celebrate his returm undecided..

Daftos declaring nonsense while their kith and kins are languishing in IDP camps in borno.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
dapyd1:
Who else considers it funnily ironic that a Nigerian hospital is giving free surgeries in honor of someone who shunned Nigerian hospitals to go for medical tourism abroad, spending millions of naira of taxpayers money.

grin grin
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Ugosample(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tolexander:
The Northerners always love their person in power.

But we southerners will never love and appreciate our own.

No mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / What Southern Governors Concluded After Their Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.