Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! (30472 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / Free Surgeries Declared In Kaduna For Buharis Return / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by moorevic(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Casualties climbing
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Sleyanya1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
You wanna read the fact?

Southern part of Nigeria is not as diverse as the north in terms of ethnicity, language and belief.

Really? I'm not too proud to be enlightened. Point me to a source please.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by treasuredluv(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
I dunt understand, is't thesame hospital that when someone is dying no doctor would want to attend to, except their bill is partially or fully settled?. Nw because Buhari don shw u dey offer free surgeries, May No1 will fall sick IJN.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Habeyy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:
All i see is a strategic advertisement. Go there today, you will hear that the one week is over.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive Id card.
dont be to sure bro
You don't have any prove of that
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by GloryCardinal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
For the return of the robot abi?
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by maslong(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
FLYFIRE:
Sign your death warrant before the aboki doctor operates you

Yes, a product of quota system doctors.
who wants to be a lab rat
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by frank2075: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
FREE SURGERY INDEED
You can only get gullible nigerians We are aware that your hospital has been asked to donate some human's organ to replace to your whosoever that has returned

quote author=Anasko post=59648638]FREE SURGERIES AS BABA RETURNS!
As a way of expressing our gratitude to Almighty Allah,for returning safely, our President,Muham
madu Buhari(GCFR), to continue the stewardship of our dear country Nigeria; we at Sultan Hospital hereby declare a week of free surgeries for indigent Nigerians. We pray to Almighty Allah to grant Mr President more strength and wisdom to steer the affairs of this Nation. All concerned patients are welcomed!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210107820637626&id=1401057797&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210107820637626%3Atl_objid.10210107820637626%3Athid.1401057797%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1504249199%3A7125478763429027068&__tn__=%2As-R[/quote]
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by CircleOfWilis: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Adamawa alone has more 50 tribes, not to talk of gombe, bauchi, plateau, benue kaduna etc.....The south is more homogenous,
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Hepolyte(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
If u know that u love your life... Don't near there...
Smthing fishy...
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Oblang(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
FriendNG:
If you want to wrestle power from Buhari dont play politics of hate, religion, propaganda and lies. The more you show hate for his tribe or religion the more northern anti Buhari begin to like him. People like FFK have done more harm than good to opposition ambitions in the eyes of the north.

Leave those yeye opposition make dem continue to dey shoot themselves on the leg...

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by modsfucker: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Yet to hear of a fake Aboki Doctor cheesy

Fake Doctor Emmanuel, Chukwu, Chukwudi, Abiama, Lanre are many....

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by watchindelta(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
joke NIGERIAN undecided
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Sleyanya1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
Adamawa alone has more 50 tribes, not to talk of gombe, bauchi, plateau, benue kaduna etc.....The south is more homogenous,

No Source?

And should I believe that these tribes don't understand themselves in terms of their spoken languages?
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by jasawa: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
FLYFIRE:
hmmmm but the aboki is not a product of baby factory and beside he does not import fake drugs and cocaine neither does he export criminal acts outside the country.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sleyanya1:

too busy to lay my hands on some online sources for now.
It is something you can also do sir.

The number of languages and ethnic groups in the north eastern part of Nigeria and Middle belt (north central part), you will never believe it.

Na how many ethnic groups the southern part get compared to only Taraba, Adamawa and Plateau states?

https://www.nairaland.com/727177/nigerian-tribes-states

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/complete-list-of-all-371-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Epiczi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Whether we like it or not d old man is working. When last did we hear of fuel subsidy fund.FG under Jana spent trillions of naira. Institutions is b built gradually. 2019 is by d corner,use ur voter card if u are not OK by his administration
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by buffalowings: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

The number of languages and ethnic groups in the north eastern part of Nigeria and Middle belt (north central part), you will never believe it.

Na how many ethnic groups the southern part get compared to only Taraba, Adamawa and Plateau states?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/complete-list-of-all-371-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html

The hausa hegemony is just too much over these tribes
In plateau for example even though replete with different languages, the lingua franca is hausa.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Sleyanya1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Thanks. I'll go through them. If accurate, it'll simply means there's something more outside the box that's affecting the unity of the Southerners.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Epiczi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk(He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
[2/10, 09:35] Sen Mohammed Ahmed: Forwarded as received :

*WHERE ARE THE WAILERS?*

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria int[truncated by WhatsApp]

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by NubianX: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
maslong:

Yes, a product of quarter system doctors.
who wants to be a lab rat

If nothing an Aboki is a medical doctor, knows the meaning of and can spell "quota system" correctly!

Now, "Mr. quarter system", if you're not that scummy son of a goon tell us what you are and why your life is such a colossal FAILURE?

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by DarryOsh(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
The Northerners always love their person in power.

But we southerners will never love and appreciate our own.

How can you even claim to have common sense if the only achievement that makes you support a so-called leader is 'we are from the same place'?

Well, for those who choose to reason that way, ask them how it has been working out for them? How has blind followership improved their lives?

I will NEVER support anybody just because 'we are from the same place'. And I offer no apologies for that. It is absurd!

And if this is the reality on ground, it's better we part ways. This association is not working, nor will it ever work.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Tolexander: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
buffalowings:

The hausa hegemony is just too much over these tribes
In plateau for example even though replete with different languages, the lingua franca is hausa.
you are right bro.

The Usman Dan fodio Jihad, and the lobbing of the whole northern region by the Colonial leaders and governing as one entity contributed immensely to this Hausa hegemony on them.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by sarutobie(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
DarryOsh:

How can you even claim to have common sense if the only achievement that makes you support a so-called leader is 'we are from the same place'?

Well, for those who choose to reason that way, ask them how it has been working out for them? How has blind followership improved their lives?

I will NEVER support anybody just because 'we are from the same place'. And I offer no apologies for that. It is absurd!

And if this is the reality on ground, it's better we part ways. This association is not working, nor will it ever work.

Why attack the guy when YOU and I know that what he said IS the reality on ground??

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by DarryOsh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarutobie:

Why attack the guy when YOU and I know that what he said IS the reality on ground??

No, I did not attack anybody. Unless he is one of those who play the politics of ethnic mediocrity.

And if this is the reality on ground (and it seems it is) , let's dissolve this sham. I mean, even the UK considered it an option, hence the referendum.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by wintersnow(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Narldon:

shocked

Lemme Com'an apply for Cosmetic Surgery sharp-sharp

grin

Babe you're perfect the way you are..
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by NaijaElba(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
The Northerners always love their person in power.

But we southerners will never love and appreciate our own.

How do you expect us to love a corrupt clueless president. Southerners are more Educated than northerners. What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by TDonald: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Free Sugery for A-boki hospital.......i pity people wey go sign up grin

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by clems88(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Godian45:
Dr tasiu was my lecturer in 200level.he still takes anat 207 and 208
who ask you

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by ayo2008: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=goldcloak post=59652826]Free
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by chiamaka4g: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Million likes to this.
IamaNigerianGuy:

Well they can love all they like but we are different.

Southerners think independently, they are discriminatory and analytical. We do not fall for b.s and call out illogicality. We aim for development -and sometimes even excellence - when others aim for less than mediocrity.
We can tell when the Emperor has no clothes - and we will tell.
When we support a leader in our numbers we will do so because he represents the acme of political ability and vision, otherwise, no show.
Lastly, we know we deserve better than a sick man as leader and we are surprised that some people see this as a problem.

So its not a case of "appreciating our own", its a case of wanting better government and governance than what is on offer.

Buhari is a fraud and a failure: and no, I do not support PDP.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Wisebisho: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why not start from Mr Buhari.. Them sabi work and Mr Bubu they run go Madam Eliza place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: The Worst Job To Have In Nigeria Today, Is To Be A Governor / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.