Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! (30473 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / Free Surgeries Declared In Kaduna For Buharis Return / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Exponental(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unfortunately, Baba does not believe in your hospital!

4 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sai MaMa
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by FriendNG: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
If you want to wrestle power from Buhari dont play politics of hate, religion, propaganda and lies. The more you show hate for his tribe or religion the more northern anti Buhari begin to like him. People like FFK have done more harm than good to opposition ambitions in the eyes of the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Anasko:
FREE SURGERIES AS BABA RETURNS!
As a way of expressing our gratitude to Almighty Allah,for returning safely, our President,Muham
madu Buhari(GCFR), to continue the stewardship of our dear country Nigeria; we at Sultan Hospital hereby declare a week of free surgeries for indigent Nigerians. We pray to Almighty Allah to grant Mr President more strength and wisdom to steer the affairs of this Nation. All concerned patients are welcomed!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210107820637626&id=1401057797&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210107820637626%3Atl_objid.10210107820637626%3Athid.1401057797%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1504249199%3A7125478763429027068&__tn__=%2As-R

If u want to die young, just go to this Sai Baba free surgery...

3 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by dacovajnr: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alright but if after 3 surgeries,scissors and other tools can't be found..you know the rest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by lazborn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Fondlebreast: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
They should admit Buhari and take care of him

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Charly68: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Long life PMB,I beg recover fully and overhaul your cabinet...we are waiting & praying for fast progress in the land.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by idu1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Godian45:
Dr tasiu was my lecturer in 200level.he still takes anat 207 and 208
which school be that?
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Astoriapartner: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Disclaimer:

Go at your own risk,

Free surgery=Free death

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by bedspread: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
ISSOKAY..... WE ARE SENDING MESSAGES TO THE 36 STATES AND THE FCT.. AND NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES.....

ENOUGH WORK IS ASSURED.
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by netflicks(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Y not free Money grin...
Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Narldon:

shocked

Lemme Com'an apply for Cosmetic Surgery sharp-sharp

grin

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Sleyanya1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
The Northerners always love their person in power.

But we southerners will never love and appreciate our own.

True. The major reason is because the Southerners are too diverse in their ethnicity , languages and beliefs. So there's always 'fear of the unknown' and "unnecessary competition".

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just an advrt to showcase his hospital. Nice concept bro

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

If u want to die young, just go to this Sai Baba free surgery...

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Daviddson(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
ProsperMVE1:
Do u live in ph, aba, umuahia owerri ,Onitsha,
Do u need a well paid job. Search no more because MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE is recruiting workers. Minimum qualification is O-level.
We pay N60000
Call me on 08062435569
mrfebuc@gmail.com
Okwor Uchenna Prosper
Nnorom Emmanuel
You will work 2 days in a week.
Fraud! Scam!

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Josephjnr(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
simultaneousboi:
Hmm....Abeg o. No one is praying for sickness. we need something like free education and grant for young entrepreneurs.

Does it mean we can't fall sick? One don't have to pray for it. Let us close down hospitals and focus just on building and improving schools then you will know if it is prayer that brings sicknesses and accidents.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Well they can love all they like but we are different.

Southerners think independently, they are discriminatory and analytical. We do not fall for b.s and call out illogicality. We aim for development -and sometimes even excellence - when others aim for less than mediocrity.
We can tell when the Emperor has no clothes - and we will tell.
When we support a leader in our numbers we will do so because he represents the acme of political ability and vision, otherwise, no show.
Lastly, we know we deserve better than a sick man as leader and we are surprised that some people see this as a problem.

So its not a case of "appreciating our own", its a case of wanting better government and governance than what is on offer.

Buhari is a fraud and a failure: and no, I do not support PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by hollywater: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mumu abokis,go to camp where all the people boko haram has displaced and help them and stop fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by DesireBenjamin: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I thought the hospital were going to send people to UK for free medical treatment since Baba himself has no confidence in our health care system.

But Buhari is a god among the Northerners, they can catch a grenade for him.

grin I love the way you think grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Tolexander: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
menmen20100:

[s]Blame yorubaas not Southerners...they are the problem of the so-called southerners. I know you know this.[/s]
shut that your gutter called mouth!

Na Yoruba caused the alignment of NCNC and NPC in the first republic?

You had better packed well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
And this same Hospital could not treat Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Narldon: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=59653134][/quote]

LOL!!

AMEBO!

MIND YOUR BUSINESS tongue

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Jsaviour(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
menmen20100:

Blame yorubaas not Southerners...they are the problem of the so-called southerners. I know you know this.

No, don't blame yorubas for sourthern issues. Blame yourself and every other person. Come to think of it, the yorubas support their own eg saraki tinubu etc whereas Igbos and south south rubbish their own everyday eg okorocha, Peter obi, odua, deziani etc. Although these people are not supposed to be defended and supported but northerners support even the worst criminal from north because he is feom their tribe and yorubas also do same most times. The only people who always destroy the small reputation left of their own people are Igbos and south south. So please blame nobody but you and I that refuse to wake up from ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by HarunaWest(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

You are very correct we northerners love own.... I wonder how some people now expect me to hate Buharis Government... I work in a particular sector and due to his recent policies I secured a good paying job i.. How then do you expect me to hate him.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Tolexander: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sleyanya1:

True. The major reason is because the Southerners are too diverse in their ethnicity , languages and beliefs. So there's always 'fear of the unknown' and "unnecessary competition".
You wanna read the fact?

Southern part of Nigeria is not as diverse as the north in terms of ethnicity, language and belief.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

i guess it is because of their religion which discourage followers from criticizing their leaders irrespective of anything because they were appointed by God . it was a muslim friend of mine that told me when i asked "why has northern muslims never criticize their leader even if their leader does any wrong?"

1 Like

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by abbeyty(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
The free surgery they couldn't offer bubu when he was sick but allowed him to waste millions of tax payers money in London hospital

3 Likes

Re: Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Narldon:

LOL!!

AMEBO!

MIND YOUR BUSINESS tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.