Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Ladies Dislike About Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Dislike About Guys (6844 Views)

For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
I was going to be soft on you guys till i saw this:

ehie007:

and by the way women are not meant for only sex and making babies but my annoyance is y women would want to compare themselves with men forgeting its a mans world.

That is utter rubbish. What the heck does that mean? It's not a man's world - it's patriarchy that makes you think that it's a man's world. What is it that guys can do that women can't? Is it construction? I've seen a woman do that. Is it carpenter? I've seen a woman do that. Just because you're made to think that men own the world, doesn't mean it's true. A lot of men are just puppets in the hands of their wives that's why they say behind every successful man, there's a woman. We need to take IQ levels of both sexes and see what the results will be. Men are more logical? women are smarter. Y'all need to check yourselves and the next person that says anything about any of this will encounter my wrath head-on.

kanmosyl:

Well guys will remain what they are and what people understand them to be but irrespective of the thread u ladies still need us in your life.

To some ladies guys are the best thing on planet earth and to some they are the worst thing but my dear u still need him o.

And to some guys, ladies are the best things on the planet while to some, they are the worst things but you still need ladies all around you because without us, this world will be in chaos.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2007
omo eko i guess we are even now
no more yabs grin am offfering a hand of friendship.

but i want us to understand that in this present world we are in dont know about the future its still a mans world.

and for J-girl (Men are more logical? women are smarter)
for u to be logical u must be smart. so i guess if they take an average of the whole population we will have smarter men than women.
for examplecheck out the great scientist who came to this world, u could hardly find any woman amongst them.
like i said "what a man can do a woman can do better" is a statement to give women encouragement.
check it out, in sports, academic,science, just to mention a few men rule even though some women are involved.

for example in athletics the fastest man's record in 100m is about 9.77secs but on the women side its almost 11secs i guess u understand the difference.
J-girl just look around u. in schools, work places, top positions, MD's, CEO's,government's all over the world u see men in most positions.

am not beefing women but the reality on ground is that for now its stll a man's world
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2007
The question mark at the end of that statement is something i hear a lot from men as an excuse on why they own the world that's why I used it.
Ehie, trust me, I'm the last person you wanna get into this with. I will seriously find articles to back it up and shut it up once and for all.

Where's acidrop? Let her come and see this.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by austinJ(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2007
Why are you into all this arguement of who is superior?Please could you stop all this.I step aside for a while because a lady insulted me for interfering in this particular topic.But all this arguement is not worth it.Am sure you all have succeeded in derailing the line of discussion.This is not the intention of the person who posted this topic.Ya all should stop.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2007
J-girl bring it on
lets see who rules this world(man or woman)
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2007
You know what? Wait till I wake up - The essay I will write for you will dazzle you full time.
But remember - you asked for it
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2007
like i said j-girl bring it on
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by nduleme(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2007
When you start this superiority talk you bring the worst of each other, i would have expected this topic to be a learning process that was why I refused to contribute all the while - because me wan learn and know how for take impress you know who the more.

There are so many impressive attributes that seem aboundant in our ladies besides their shape, their sense of humour came out very clearly in this discussion and am impressed.

Most of the negative attributes listed in this discussion are not exclusive to men and y'all know that - cheating for one, clueless for another, and oh dirtiness and laziness! grin Haba its an endless list.

On the issue of pregnancy and fertility, haba, it takes two to tango - if one part did not properly participate, the other part will not make a child - and please drop the test tube and artificial insemination story  - thats completely un - African.

This na my contribution
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2007
i feel u nduleme.
u are a cool person unlike people like j-girl who jjust downgrade men.
cheers man grin grin grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by nduleme(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2007
Thanks Ehin, but as you already know am a guy so I cant down grade my fellow guys, have fun
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2007
nduleme:

Thanks Ehin, but as you already know am a guy so I can't down grade my fellow guys, have fun
ehie007:

i feel u nduleme.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, GUYS SUCK just some guys
ehie007:

omo eko i guess we are even now
no more yabs grin am offfering a hand of friendship.

but i want us to understand that in this present world we are in don't know about the future its still a mans world.

we are not even yet
and i don't need your friendship
what do u mean in the present world your are in, oh plz plz. your wish grin grin
there is nothing like the men's world, open your eyes we are in the 21 century
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2007
ehie007:

i feel u nduleme.

See me see wahala oh! Just because I told you that it's not your world, I'm not cool? What do you want me to say? Guys own us all? Heck no! You need to learn something. Emotionally women are stronger, when it comes to intelligence, women know how to use their brains. Men downgrade women everyday. The first thing that guys think when they see women is SEX. As if that's our only function.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Badman888(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2007
j-girl:

. Emotionally women are stronger, when it comes to intelligence, women know how to use their brains.

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy Uve just caused more trouble for urself in defending women by what you just said there, you were on the rite track but just blew it.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2007
omo eko hi i hope ur weekend was great. hope no opression from men on u grin cos its still a mans world if u still care to understand.

ur statement "Emotionally women are stronger, when it comes to intelligence, women know how to use their brains" is absolutely wrong. like "Badman888" said u just blew it.
u know we men use our brain for most things while u women think with ur heart.
u cant compare the emotionality level of a man and a woman. women are naturally more emotional dont know about u omo-eko may be ur heart is as hard as rock.

i guess u have heard of the statement "women have fish brain" when it comes to a lot of things.
no offence to women o!.

so omo-eko be cool cool cool cool
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2007
ehie007:

omo eko hi i hope your weekend was great. hope no opression from men on u grin because its still a mans world if u still care to understand.

my weekend was great i had a night time
me oppression with guy, plz oh but i taught one guy a lesson at the club sha, he smacked my ass O lord and he regretted doing it. because i poured my drink in his face then got my guys friends that were in the club with me to beat his dumbass, next time he won't do that again, apart from that everything was great.
AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAN'S WORLD, WITHOUT THE WOMEN U GUYS ARE NOTHING, WE THINK FOR YOUR, WE DECIDE FOR YOUR, THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS PUT MONEY DOWN,. YOUR ALL GONNA BE A BUNCH OF GAY GUYS LOL IF WOMEN WERE NOT AROUND. U WILL BE GETTING IT IN THE ANUS LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ehie007:

u know we men use our brain for most things while u women think with your heart.
u can't compare the emotionality level of a man and a woman. women are naturally more emotional don't know about u omo-eko may be your heart is as hard as rock.

[b]your men's don't use your brain or head your think am your penis lol lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]women thinks from their head the use their brain and heart, that why we are so precious cheesy

I have the best and loving heart ever, and my heart is captured by a loving boy/soon to be husband. i have u pureeing heart u can ever ask for cheesy cheesy

ehie007:

i guess u have heard of the statement "women have fish brain" when it comes to a lot of things.
no offence to women o!.
so omo-eko be cool cool cool cool
the More u show your stupidity the more i laugh at your dumb ass, so if women have fish heard i guess are the females in your family do to, lol idiots. maybe the females u deal with have fish head.
any if u claim we have fish brain, why is it the majority of females get more higher education than your men, so plz stop your nonsense talk.

so u asked if am cool? right now i feel much cooler  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by emenma(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
Subscribing
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2007
i like ur guts omo-eko u dont give up easily. wink
by the way wishing u a happy married life. pls invite me o! if its in nigeria make i con chup rice grin

"AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAN'S WORLD, WITHOUT THE WOMEN U GUYS ARE NOTHING, WE THINK FOR YOUR, WE DECIDE FOR YOUR, THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS PUT MONEY DOWN,. YOUR ALL GONNA BE A BUNCH OF GAY GUYS LOL IF WOMEN WERE NOT AROUND. U WILL BE GETTING IT IN THE ANUS LOL "
i guess if women were not in this world this world would be sinless and peacful.
remember u guys ate the fruit first.(dumb)

"why is it the majority of females get more higher education than your men, so plz stop your nonsense talk"
this ur statement is falasy. were are u getting ur fact from.
in nigeria dont know were u recide we have more male that go to school than femals. pls check the statictics on the net(i believe u know how to surf the net well)

still dont 4get the statement(women have fish brain"wink.(no offence to women o! pls)
am just driving my point to omo-eko thick skull. grin

ITS STILL A MANS WORLD, there is little or notin u can do. abt it for now. tongue tongue
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2007
Ehie, stop this rubbish if you're doing it to get a reaction.
Women are just plain better! It's not a man's world because in a man's world - women would be insignificant and y'all can do nada without women. Your gender is useless without ours. Do you realize that a lot of women have to downplay their intelligence and their independence to make guys feel like they're all that? After all that, you can tell me that it's a man's world. We own it together and we keep you guys sane enough to rule it. If it was truly a man's world, all the best doctors would be men, all the best lawyers would be men, all the most influential people would be men but is that so? NO. So hell no, it ain't a man's world. It's patriarchy that gives you the stupid mindset that the world belongs to men.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Laurel85(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2007
winkomo eko, abeg i hail you. cool Basically, i think most guys are just a piece of shit. They think they can get any girl any time they want and also dump weneva. I don't hate guys ooooooooooo but their attitude most times just puts me off. You can hardly find a truthful, trustworthy and faithful guy around. They are just a bunch of confused liars.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Laurel85(f): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2007
ehie pls think and say something better and nicer abt women, else you may neva get a woman to marry. No be curse o. And pls don't u eva repeat dat statement of "women have fish brain" else u'll receive d wrath of , angry angry angry
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2007
ehie007:

i like your guts omo-eko u don't give up easily. wink
by the way wishing u a happy married life. please invite me o! if its in nigeria make i con chup rice grin

am a very strong lady, and i was taught never to give up. "i just have been a lawyer sha instead of going for business" and don't worry u will be the first person i send my wedding invitation too, and as for the rice i will tell them to special dish it for u.

ehie007:

"AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAN'S WORLD, WITHOUT THE WOMEN U GUYS ARE NOTHING, WE THINK FOR YOUR, WE DECIDE FOR YOUR, THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS PUT MONEY DOWN,. YOUR ALL GONNA BE A BUNCH OF GAY GUYS LOL IF WOMEN WERE NOT AROUND. U WILL BE GETTING IT IN THE ANUS LOL "
i guess if women were not in this world this world would be sinless and peacful.
remember u guys ate the fruit first.(dumb).

sometime i wonder what your mom will say if she sees what u wrote. i wonder since u claim that we females are dummies that means it's includes all the females in your family starting from your first generation.

ehie007:

"why is it the majority of females get more higher education than your men, so plz stop your nonsense talk"
this your statement is falasy. were are u getting your fact from.
in nigeria don't know were u recide we have more male that go to school than femals. please check the statictics on the net(i believe u know how to surf the net well)

still don't forget the statement(women have fish brain"wink.(no offence to women o! please)
am just driving my point to omo-eko thick skull. grin

ITS STILL A MANS WORLD, there is little or notin u can do. About it for now. tongue tongue
when u were referring to women has been dumb, u were generalizing all women in the world right. but when i said the majority of females getting more higher education, i never said Nigeria women, i meant all the whole women in this life. but u contradicted your said by mentioning naija, who cars if the statistics in shows that male gender get higher education but however that does not mean MEN RULES THE WORLD
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2007
i have three now against me wow omo-eko,j-girl,laure_85 shocked
any guy out there to support me.
dont wory omo-eko am here for u.

by the way Laurel_85 am not a woman hater at least i was giving birth to by one.
was is it with u women that u always think u are smarter than men i wonder.

and u J-girl !!!

j-girl:

Ehie, stop this rubbish if you're doing it to get a reaction.
Women are just plain better! It's not a man's world because in a man's world - women would be insignificant and y'all can do nada without women. Your gender is useless without ours. Do you realize that a lot of women have to downplay their intelligence and their independence to make guys feel like they're all that? After all that, you can tell me that it's a man's world. We own it together and we keep you guys sane enough to rule it. If it was truly a man's world, all the best doctors would be men, all the best lawyers would be men, all the most influential people would be men but is that so? NO. So hell no, it ain't a man's world. It's patriarchy that gives you the stupid mindset that the world belongs to men.

see ur statement "Do you realize that a lot of women have to downplay their intelligence and their independence to make guys feel like they're all that?"

i guess this is all sentiments.

i guess we men cant do without women u are right but as a helping hand/supporter. at least thats wat eve was made for. to support and help adam and not to compare herself with him in any way.

"what a man can do a woman can do better" wen i hear this statement i just wonder and sometimes smile.

no beef o! but lets face a fact. we are two different beings unique in our own ways. man/woman but the reality still shows.

and for ur information J-girl the best of lawyers, doctors, influential people are men dominated.
richest people/group in the world are men dominated.
i guess i take a chill pill here.

pls ladies dont get me wrong. i love/appreciate/admire women and will always stand for them but there are boundaries to be laid down.

peace y'all.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by onyekang1(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
guys r jus a bunch of miserable BASTARDS. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ ehie007
[center]Reason we are better than this stupid men[/center]

1.Women know exactly what buttons to push to get exactly what they want.
2. If a woman cries, she's sensitive; if a man cries, he's a wimp.
3. Woman don't feel threatened if their partner earns more than they do.
4. Women are capable of doing at least two different things to a passable standard at the same time.

these are the reason i embrace myself has a women.
your men are going aroung talking about how your rule the world but not noticing that we female are concerntating on reaching the top.

did u know that as of 2006

1.More women executives result in increased corporate earnings.
2.More women board members result in increased accountability.
74 percent of boards with three or more women explicitly identified criteria for measuring strategy, compared with 45 percent of all male boards.

94 percent of boards with three or more women explicitly monitored the implementation of corporate strategy, compared with 66 percent of all-male boards.

94 percent of boards with three or more women ensure conflict of interest guidelines, compared with 68 percent of all-male boards.

86 percent of boards with three or more women ensure a code of conduct for the organization, compared with 66 percent of all-male boards.

3.More women in management help companies compete for the best talent.
As the New York Times reported a year ago, women make up 56 percent of the national college population, and that number continues to rise. "Within 10 years, three million more women than men could be attending college with women making up on average 60 percent of every entering freshman class,"

In other words, the increase in educated young women was greater than the loss of educated young men, which produced an overall brain gain in the region. Further, the study said, educated young women now outnumber educated young men in the region.

4.More women in management increases corporate insight to customers

"Women have a deep and intimate knowledge of consumer markets and customers. Women control 80 percent of household spending, and using their own resources, make up 47 percent of investors. They buy more than three quarters of all products and services in North America."

More women in senior management and at the board level will provide your company with a competitive edge to attract and appeal to this growing and ever more discerning consumer base.

5. Investing in women is investing in the future of our region
Recently, Microsoft co-founder and Chairman Bill Gates, speaking as president of the Gates Foundation, spoke of how his foundation has identified women and girls as the best recipients for investment by his foundation. He articulated that while battling famine, poverty, illness and illiteracy in foreign countries, one can make the most dramatic and long-term impact in a region by investing in women's education and economic empowerment . We would do well to take Mr. Gates' advice and implement this strategy within our local economy. By recruiting and retaining more women into leadership positions throughout our region, we can make our region's economy stronger.

so instend of your men claiming the world like your own it, your need to start thinking about how to meet us Women on the race, because have achieve more thing than your, we hold the best job with highest position.

so to all does useless stupid men out there, i want your to know there is nothing like the MEN'S WORLD
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2007
Because of sentiment, women are better doctors and lawyers and are able to connect with their patients and clients better respectively. I love the role that my men take up but they need us and it's both our world - we both rule it. Get that into your head. Don't believe everything you hear, what a man can do in a lot of situations, a woman can do better.

@ onyeka_ng, cheesy cheesy I agree.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by okokobioko(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko u r actually da Best, Best, Best, am very ure u will b a love poet;if u r nt u shld go and start, tell d guys d more.
I actually enjoy ur Poetry is Edifying and Inspiring.
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2007
omo-eko hi

guess u still a man hater
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
ehie007:

omo-eko hi

guess u still a man hater
me man hater, u are funny sha. u guys got nothing on me for moi to hate on.
the funny things is i won the battle why u loss. laughing my ass off
and don't hi me, you and i are not friends we are enemy. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ehie007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2007
Omo-eko i laugh at u
self acclaimed winner.
dont wory will send u a congratulation gift.

but dont jump ur guns yet.
am still around
watch out
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2007
ehie007:

Omo-eko i laugh at u
self acclaimed winner.
don't wory will send u a congratulation gift.

but don't jump your guns yet.
am still around
watch out
watch me well. i defeated you BRAVO
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by 4Play(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
@topic

What is there to dislike?
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by muyeskin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
Omo eko, I think am not satisfied personally if others are. Cos these creatures u are talking about are creatures u can do without. Ok So think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Still Stand A Chance? / Undeniable Facts About Gap Teeth / Most Humorous Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.