Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. (1203 Views)

She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by omoh25: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
Have been dating this guy for over 2years be cos of money .he assist me in so many things.he proposed to me it was so hard for me to tell him I DON'T LUV HIM AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by coolier(f): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
omoh25:

I DON'T LUV HIM AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Something tells me 'someone else' is only his money!
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by kokoye(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2010
money easily buys love.

most of our parents / grandparents never practised love . .and most are still married up till now.

get money and you will see how many people will love you grin

even if you are an albino grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by SALady(f): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Poster your story brought Justin Timberlake's song to my mind, the song goes something like "What goes around comes around" you know the song??
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by rhymz(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2010
omoh25:

Have been dating this guy for over  2years be cos of money .he assist me in so many things.he proposed to me it was so hard for me to tell him I DON'T LUV HIM AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
. . .proper Bini gal. . .
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by Sissy3(f): 3:29am On Jun 20, 2010
you dont necessarily need to be over heel in love with someone before you marry the person. in other words, love isnt and shouldnt be the only or the reason to get married. marriage involves more important things than love while still not neglecting the importance of love though. love is very gradually thing. i may not love the person at first but after being with person, the love will gradually begin to develop imo, as long as others things are in place. love alone dont and cant sustain a marriage. remember people do fall out of love/fades in marriages and needs rebuilding.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by iice(f): 3:18am On Jun 21, 2010
Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him.

Cannot even date one for money.
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by Bestglo(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ topic
i can't
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
Please help this poor guy before you sulk blood out of him. If you are not prepare to marry him let just inform him and save his time. energy and finance for another girl who is ready for him.
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by tpia5: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2013

money= love and vice versa.
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Op, pray the man is a kind hearted man that can forgive easily, if u must turn him down.
Re: Can You Marry A Man For Money Even When U Dont Love Him. by Woged2005(f): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
omoh25: Have been dating this guy for over 2years be cos of money .he assist me in so many things.he proposed to me it was so hard for me to tell him I DON'T LUV HIM AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

I'm afraid the person u love maybe not be truly in love with u down the line but only wants u for what u have - it's called 'the law of boomerang'. At no point is it okay to deceive or manipulate people. Right from the inception of that relationship u should have made it very clear to him it's purely ero*tic (physical relation), he probably would have accepted also for the s*ex u give him. The man may forgive u, but karma won't. Solution is 'Restitution' (read that up).

(1) (Reply)

U.k. Court Ups Nigerian Divorce Payout / Should I Report These Kids? / Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.