Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents (43126 Views)

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Blue3k:

She's a traitor because she willingly joined enemy. She's crazy but still understands right and wrong. She's mentally fit enough vote, drive and raise children but not join Boko haram. Please stop the excuses it's not logical.

Undereducated. I see.
Re: Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents by Blue3k(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Undereducated. I see.

Another daft response I see Mr apologist. You can't argue point to save your life. She's an accomplice since she willingly joined criminal organization. You must take after the dumb Lannister Geoffrey so I won't blame you for your ineptitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.