Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise (1022 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Sucredrop: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello romancelanders, please I need urgent and honest opinions.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for close to a year and I really love him, he says and shows he loves me too but his ex keeps bugging him to come back to her knowing fully well he's into another relationship already. He tells me about her constant stalking and honestly speaking I try to stay out of their discuss, I tell him it's him I have business with not his ex. The issue now is I'm beginning to think it is my boyfriend that's leading her on, making her hope they could still come back, because he doesn't sound firm when telling her he has another person. I have exes and I know how firm we declared our break up. A year old relationship should be devoid of exes intrusion already, I think or maybe I'm just taking things harder. How did you and your partner get over your ex's intrusion? Did it take up to a year?Please I'd really appreciate mature opinions.
Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by immortalcrown(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Survival of the fittest. grin

Between you and the ex, the most beautiful, caring and loving one will grab him.

But what if the nigga dumps both of you for a fresher sisi?
Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

Well, 2 of my exes actually marries their exes... grin Things happened so fast, i didnt even realised it...

But Im so glad that they are gone btw, otherwise i am not here on NL..tnx to their exes for pulling them back.. tongue

Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
I can't advise you because I haven't been in this situation before but 1 thing I can say is a guy who CONSTANTLY talk with his ex about their failed relationship still has feelings for her.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by ikp120(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Delete everything about that guy immediately!

That's a typical pussy nigga. That's how they behave. They don't know how to delete people completely.

The alternative is to be ready to share him with her with a lot of heartaches and high blood pressure. cool cool cool

Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by LAFO: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
The guy doesn't know what he wants.
He wants to keep you with him and his 'ex' by the side.

Do you know what caused their break up initially?
You really need to talk with your guy.
He should choose whoever you want to be with and let the other person go.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Sucredrop: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
immortalcrown:
Survival of the fittest. grin

Between you and the ex, the most beautiful, caring and loving one will grab him.

But what if the nigga dumps both of you for a fresher sisi?
Competing for a guy is totally out of the things I can do.
Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Sucredrop: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, 2 of my exes actually marries their exes... grin Things happened so fast, i didnt even realised it...

But Im so glad that they are gone btw, otherwise i am not here on NL..tnx to their exes for pulling them back.. tongue

Hmm, perhaps I should be set for any outcome
Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by Sucredrop: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikp120:
Delete everything about that guy immediately!

That's a typical pussy nigga. That's how they behave. They don't know how to delete people completely.

The alternative is to be ready to share him with her with a lot of heartaches and high blood pressure. cool cool cool
lol, I'm absolutely not ready to develop hbp at this my tender age. Thanks for d advice
Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by placeofallure(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
It depends on your guy. The fact that the ex still lingers around is because he wanted it. Could be that he derived some kind of pleasure from basking in the ambience of two lovely ladies. He has to be firm and forthright with it. Let him know what his Dillydallying is doing to you.

When My boo's ex suddenly came out of the blues, he let her hang around for a while before he finally discarded her. He loved the attention plus the fact that he could make her do anything then which she did and we, my boo and I just gisted and laughed over it. He'd assured me though that he just want to punish her, I didn't object cos I trust him. I don't want to say you're being unnecessarily paranoid, everyone cannot be like me. So just call him and tell him you don't feel safe with her pestering. Good luck with your man.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend And His Ex. Please advise by veeveejay(f): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
I am experiencing the same thing too... don't just know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? / Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date / Lols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.