Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. (42700 Views)

My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
I was scrolling through my contacts tonight and I saw my ex's number so , I called my ex (...very dumb move).

We talked and talked about how we weren't meant for each other.

Our conversation read in part:
Me: I thought you won't pick my call.

Her: why won't I? I don't have any problem with you and you didn't offend me.

Me: hmmmm so, what can make you not to pick my call?

She: if you ask any of my sisters out.

Me: 🤣 . We didn't work. Maybe I and your sister will work.

Her: I don't want you around any of my family.

Me: This is why we never happened. You're too jealous. Okay bye. It's better we go separate ways (.... Foolish thing to say on my path).

Her: Better. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, fine. But I will still visit your mother whenever I want to.

I just said good night and hung up.

I feel like an idiot right now.

I don't know why I called her sef. I'm angry with myself. I shouldn't have made that call.

Please always delete your ex 's number and move on.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by obinna58(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Somewhere inside your heart you’re wanting to dig her again but your mental capacity is unable to understand and agree to it bcoz it’s against your principle

It happened to be an involuntary action

282 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
obinna58:
Somewhere inside your heart you’re wanting to dig her again but your mental capacity is unable to understand and agree to it bcoz it’s against your principle

It happened to be an involuntary action
Are you a psychiatrist?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Gadafii: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did no bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gadafii:
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did do bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha

U talk sense.
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by phintohlar(f): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
I wish i can also call my ex now and say this to him

Me: Hello
Him: Hello
Me: I just want to tell you that you're a jackshit guy... And I'll just end the call

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Kloenboi: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
I was scrolling through my contacts tonight and I saw my ex's number so , I called my ex (...very dumb move).

We talked and talked about how we aren't meant for each other.

Rat nor dey forget him old hole

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kloenboi:

Rat nor dey forget him old hole
African proverb.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
phintohlar:

Me: I just want to tell you that you're a jackshit guy... And I'll just end the call
You're pained.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by ghettochild(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gadafii:

Calling an ex especially one whom did do bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

Very goodbadsharpguy

2 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by 1Sharon(f): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
What happened to your virgin gf?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Freelancerr(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
If you feel like an idiot then you are an idiot

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by kkins25(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2023
must be 16 year olds. If you're above 20 then ....May god help us!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:
What happened to your virgin gf?
We broke up. [ Don't ask me how or why. Just take it the way I said it] .

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Freelancerr:
If you feel like an idiot then you are an idiot
I will slap you. Who gave you the right to insult me?

11 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 2:09am On Dec 07, 2023
kkins25:
I will slap you.

2 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by yarimo(m): 2:33am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

We broke up. [ Don't ask me how or why. Just take it the way I said it] .
na lie, where are pictures and videos of you broking up with her

2 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 3:32am On Dec 07, 2023
yarimo:
na lie, where are pictures and videos of you broking up with her
I should show you video of breakup? I will slap you oooo.

3 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Gaddafih001(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Gadafii:

I thought you are dead and gone 💀

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by sulakishop(m): 4:02am On Dec 07, 2023
Children of these days sef.

Go and work hard and make money

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 5:12am On Dec 07, 2023
sulakishop:
Children of these days sef.

Go and work hard and make money

If I vex for you ehhhh, na ant wey get dagger go cut your manho.od
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 5:14am On Dec 07, 2023
Gaddafih001:

I thought you are dead and gone 💀

Gadafii:

So both of you are Gadaffis? Wow!

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by darealez(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2023
kkins25:
of course
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by GoodRocks: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
phintohlar:

It's obvious the guy dumped you and you're still pain about it.

You better move on. The guy is obviously enjoying his life right now and here you are pain because he dumped you.

Dear men,

Always be the first to end relationships. Be the first to dump her, scientific research has shown it is nearly impossible for a woman to Move on without having you in her thoughts all her life even though she meets another guy, she'll still be thinking about you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Talkisneeded: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2023
You have no real life problems, keep enjoying.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by TheWinterBird(f): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2023
Smh

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Pathfinder2090: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2023
This foolish dreamer with nonsense post again😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by sulakishop(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2023
Who your vexation help?
Unless you vex send me money. I no care if you vex. I no care about Bobrisky or M@nwood, ki nsa ti lowo.

Again and again, work hard and make money. It's the golden rule.

jeromestarks:

If I vex for you ehhhh, na ant wey get dagger go cut your manho.od
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
This foolish dreamer with nonsense post again😂

I will slap you.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jumper524(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

We talked and talked about how we weren't meant for each other.

Her: why won't I? I don't have any problem with you and you didn't offend me.

Me: hmmmm so, what can make you not to pick my call?

She: if you ask any of my sisters out.

Me: 🤣 . We didn't work. Maybe I and your sister will work.

Her: I don't want you around any of my family.

Me: This is why we never happened. You're too jealous. Okay bye. It's better we go separate ways (.... Foolish thing to say on my path).

Her: Better. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, fine. But I will still visit your mother whenever I want to.

I just said good night and hung up.

I feel like an idiot right now.

I don't know why I called her sef. I'm angry with myself. I shouldn't have made that call.

you still in love with her that's why.
It's normal to be foolish attimes.
I do call my ex but I never really got into them.
Deleting their numbers looks outrightly foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Rexymania(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
Upon all the thing going on in Nigeria, na that won dey worry you pass

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by JONSYN7154: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
grin grin
jeromestarks:

I will slap you. Who gave you the right to insult me?
🤣😂🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.