Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2515 Views)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by dinma007: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Though his name was not given, but guys we've got screenshots of a chat between a flirty guy and a Facebook lady he wanted nudes from. 

The lady who was about having her bath, was asked to share photos and then a convo ensued. Let's not spoil the fun, read; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/hilarious-chat-man-wanted-nudes-facebook-lady/

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by ikp120(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Show man the pussy na make man get joy and hope for the miracle day. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by abelprice(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol.. the girl prepare.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by AtkinsPlanet(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cant stop laughing. ************* Checkout my signature.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kai... This one na bad market.. Seems the girl is ready for the idiot

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by adaksbullet: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lmao

i swear the guy go just weak......................

Beautiful response

all these e-diots wey dey find ladies nude must hear am hot cheesy cheesy
lefulefu sunshineG victornezzar make una come see something o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
what really good and attractive in a saggy, stretch mark, ugly bobi....

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Divay22(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Meanwhile
I think i can claim it...i even had an injury because of that. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by indodon(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Meanwhile
back then, we call it pankama grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Halyma(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
LMAO.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Lmao

Beautiful response

lefulefu sunshineG victornezzar make una come see something o cheesy
omg I am laughing off my balls grin grin grin
This nigga is kongified silly grin
Bro the nigga needs to visit the sex shop aka ashewo joint grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Divay22:

I think i can claim it...i even had an injury because of that. cheesy
seriously men
That makes two of us cheesy
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by nikkypearl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineG:
omg I am laughing off my balls grin grin grin
This nigga is kongified silly grin
Bro the nigga needs to visit the sex shop aka ashewo joint grin

lol

i tell you bro cheesy cheesy

at first he said she was cute but at the end when he got frustrated he called the lady a dude and said she was ugly anyways

that shiiii cracked me up
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i tell you bro cheesy cheesy

at first he said she was cute but at the end when he got frustrated he called the lady a dude and said she was ugly anyways

that shiiii cracked me up
yeah that is an average kongified nigga for you
When konji catch a nigga he won't be able to differentiate a borisky from Beyonce
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by ClassCaptain(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kasa
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Meanwhile
gringrin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by ibkkk(f): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by pTomz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
lwkmd that girl is evil
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
chai!
chai!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
that girl is wicked grin grin grin
nigga was just hoping and hoping grin
Lalas247
Benita27
make una come see o grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Lalas247(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!
chai!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
that girl is wicked grin grin grin
nigga was just hoping and hoping grin
Lalas247
Benita27
make una come see o grin
I like the girl lol
The guy was relentless ... Savagery grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Lmao

Beautiful response

lefule.fu suns.hineG victorne.zzar make una come see something o cheesy
i can feel d nigga"s pain grin grin grin
wat stops him in tracking a fine chick in his area instead of searching for nudes online grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by oliviacute(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lolzzz lwkmd xo funny
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Meanwhile
na chronic konji no make d guy see clearly grin
meanwhile Daddy B don land

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

I like the girl lol
The guy was relentless ... Savagery grin grin grin grin
no mind d guy cheesy
na d same guy go quick leak am outside if to say d babe really send am nude and dey call her slayqueen cheesy
Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by Lalas247(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:

no mind d guy cheesy
na d same guy go quick leak am outside if to say d babe really send am nude and dey call her slayqueen cheesy
Lol no mind am
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady by IamBornToWin(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol. She tied upto 20 towels.

(1) (Reply)

Tonight I Am Going To Play Another Peniss / Hot Model Blast Social Media With Her Massive Curvy Shape / Pretty Lady Foresees Her Death In Dream, Posts It Online, And Dies Days Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.