Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh (20865 Views)

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) / Movie Review: The Continental: From The World Of John Wick (2023) / John Wick: Chapter 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Chukazu: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
The authentic news channel in Nigeria
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
brenister10:

Are you handsome or you probably have a beautiful sister, then maybe you should apply cos your basis of your argument is actually shallow oga.

Guy I am handsome I do not have a sister and this argument is not shallow.
it works because people are more likely to believe, associate with someone who is beautiful than someone who looks like something a toddler suffering from downs syndrome drew. In sales, adverts, banks whatever has to do with public eye the more appealing the person the easier it is get the message across. Google "Fox news anchors" and see they have beautiful anchors bit their news is crap yet people listen even when they know it is crap why? If it didn't work why does CNN still use Aisha sisay, Zain Asha and the likes BBC the same thing Don Lemon and the likes.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by theearthfinder: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by brenister10: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Guy I am handsome I do not have a sister and this argument is not shallow.
it works because people are more likely to believe, associate with someone who is beautiful than someone who looks like something a toddler suffering from downs syndrome drew. In sales, adverts, banks whatever has to do with public eye the more appealing the person the easier it is get the message across. Google "Fox news anchors" and see they have beautiful anchors bit their news is crap yet people listen even when they know it is crap why? If it didn't work why does CNN still use Aisha sisay, Zain Asha and the likes BBC the same thing Don Lemon and the likes.

Then apply to get the job
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Bigsteveg(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Channels that is now bais

BBC, cnn, cctv(china), France 24, DW (deutschland), especially fox news (90% female anchors are tall blonde models) they all use fine tall beautiful people to make their news appealing Channels are using one very short ugly man that his head looks like something they used water bottle cover to draw to read news and interview guests.
With so much pretty things to look at you will be happy just looking at the screen even if it is mute but with those ugly fat women we we pack and full channels tah 2 seconds my eye Don dey pain me

All these people bashing me(even in their mind without typing) tell me you have not watched a movie before and wished a particular handsome or beautiful character does not die
P.s This job is piss any goof ball can do it all you do is sit still look pretty and read global crap from a teleprompter in an almost empty room.

You need charly boy in your life. Your mumu suppose don do
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by samsobo24(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm very happy for channels TV, John Momoh has really tried, kudos to you sir.
Channels studio is perfect, news reporting is interesting. Who is that fellow that said their newscasters are not Fine, mehn they have beautiful and handsome peeps oo
Channels,the best in West Africa or if not in Africa.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by nuelyoyo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
kennygee:
Dude is cute
chai, I don catch you again. You too like fine things. But like u would always ask 'who no like better thing?' tongue
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Jaytecq(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
arsenal33:

that is exactly why you will remain ignorant.
Amen.

and thats y u are the wisest man.... cool.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by KnowMore: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
He is truly a well talented Nigerian Entrepreneur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Review: LIONHEART (Genevieve Nnaji‘s Film) / BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella / Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.