Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

''I Will Rather Be A Babymama'' — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Will Rather Be A Babymama'' — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses (855 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Will Rather Be A Babymama'' — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses by Nollyzonenews: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Highly talented and sexy actress, Sylvia Ukaatu doesn’t mince words when it comes to speaking her mind. The actress who once told Potpourri that she could go nude on set for just reasons, blames men for their dishonest in relationships, saying they hardly keep their promises.

Sylvia Ukaatu “ Why won’t there be more babymamas when men don’t keep promises made to their girlfriends.

At the beginning of the relationship they promise heaven and earth, but run off as soon as pregnancy comes in. So for me, the reason for the rising number of babymamas in the country, not only in Nollywood is breach of contract on the part of men. Most times the problem is not from the female but from the male.

You can imagine a guy telling you how he wants you to be the mother to his kids just because they want to enjoy from that pot of soup and as soon as pregnancy occurs they will flee.

The truth is that they never truly loved you as you loved them. For me, I will rather walk away as a babymama than allow some sort of guy to give me heartbreak. Many babymamas out there really want to be together with their spouse and grow a family but the problem is the men,” she quipped.

http://news.nollyzone.com/will-rather-babymama-actress-sylvia-ukaatu-confesses/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Rather Be A Babymama'' — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses by HungerBAD: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Laughing.

She is an actress right?and ready to be a baby mama too?all these actresses sef, where person fit meet them?they still hang around O'Jez or whats the name of the place by the Stadium in Lagos?

This woman does not sound complicated at all, and i want to meet her.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Rather Be A Babymama'' — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses by kidap: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

She is an actress right?and ready to be a baby mama too?all these actresses sef, where person fit meet them?they still hang around O'Jez or whats the name of the place by the Stadium in Lagos?

This woman does not sound complicated at all, and i want to meet her.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Banky W, TV Host Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Vacation In Punta Cana (Photo) / “I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of My Stature” – Actor, Don Little / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With More Than One Baby Mamas – #1 Has 39 Children From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.