Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,373 members, 7,826,468 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Things Women Want But Won't Ask For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Want But Won't Ask For (4155 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nairalandsss(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
We all love few things but, hesitate to tell it in front of others. It is not the love for chocolate or alcohol, but some really secretive or personal things that one desires. We all say that women are shy and not expressive. Well, it is partially true. There are many women who do not express themselves and this creates a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. These desires are hidden deep within women. They want to do a few things, but do not ask for it.Here are some things that women want but won’t ask for.

Desires That Women Want But Won’t Ask About are:

1.Touch her waist: It feels good when you come and touch her waist from behind. Sudden affection and intimacy can spike up romance and bring back the lost interest among couples. A woman wants this thing, but she will never ask you to do it.

2.Hangout with you and your friends: There are many women who want to hangout with their partners and his friends which is sometimes next to impossible. You might feel comfortable with his friends, but your partner may not. Also when you hangout with your partner and his friends, you cannot be your real self especially if your partner doesn’t want you to open up in front of his friends. But, women desire for this thing.

3.Stand up for her: Every woman wants her partner to stand up for her when required. If she is depressed and wants someone, you must provide her the desired support. She won’t ask for this thing as it is something that you must know and do without being asked for.

4.Some appreciation: A woman wants to be appreciated when she cooks some of your favourite delicacies just to surprise you. She also desires to be appreciated when she looks beautiful in a new outfit.

5.Show affection in front of others: When it comes to love, a woman is flamboyant in nature. Every woman wants her partner to express love and affection in front of her friends. But, a woman will never ask for this thing as it should come from your heart.

These are the things that women want but won’t ask about it.

http://www.naijabroad.com/desires-women-want-wont-ask/

mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these can be summarized in six steps:

1. Give her money smiley

2. Please give her more money wink wink

3. Don't wait for her to ask, just give cool

4. And if she asks, continue to give her angry

5. Just give her money tongue

6. My brother are you a learner Give her more money jor undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
3.Stand up for her:Every woman wants her partner to stand up for her when required. If she is depressed and wants someone, you must provide her the desired support. She won’t ask for this thing as it is something that you must know and do without being asked for.
naso angry

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Totogist: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice tip, if you know what she want then you will be her king for ever.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by ekensi01: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:
wink
Na the type una de like be that.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nairalandsss(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley

damn everything not bout money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalandsss:

Amen smiley
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

I dont demand ooo but i gonna ask him in a nice way grin

Babe! make me cum in yo mouth plz .. wink

4 Likes

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by FemiEddy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

grin grin U are Crazy

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
FemiEddy:

grin grin U are Crazy

grin

Hahaha...im so crazy in love.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nairalandsss(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
hmm that's disgusting.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalandsss:

hmm that's disgusting.

Only virgins will say that and those who are useless in bed.. cool

Im NOT surprise at all..

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Lalas247(f): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalandsss:
We all love few things but, hesitate to tell it in front of others. It is not the love for chocolate or alcohol, but some really secretive or personal things that one desires. We all say that women are shy and not expressive. Well, it is partially true. There are many women who do not express themselves and this creates a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. These desires are hidden deep within women. They want to do a few things, but do not ask for it.Here are some things that women want but won’t ask for.

1.Touch her waist: It feels good when you come and touch her waist from behind. Sudden affection and intimacy can spike up romance and bring back the lost interest among couples. A woman wants this thing, but she will never ask you to do it.

2.Hangout with you and your friends: There are many women who want to hangout with their partners and his friends which is sometimes next to impossible. You might feel comfortable with his friends, but your partner may not. Also when you hangout with your partner and his friends, you cannot be your real self especially if your partner doesn’t want you to open up in front of his friends. But, women desire for this thing.

3.Stand up for her: Every woman wants her partner to stand up for her when required. If she is depressed and wants someone, you must provide her the desired support. She won’t ask for this thing as it is something that you must know and do without being asked for.

4.Some appreciation: A woman wants to be appreciated when she cooks some of your favourite delicacies just to surprise you. She also desires to be appreciated when she looks beautiful in a new outfit.

5.Show affection in front of others: When it comes to love, a woman is flamboyant in nature. Every woman wants her partner to express love and affection in front of her friends. But, a woman will never ask for this thing as it should come from your heart.

mynd44 lalasticlala
Mouthaction nko sad
Even virgins want it trust me
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
And why aren't they asking? undecided
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by slayking(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Women want something light...grin
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Splinz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley

I can understand and indeed sympathize greatly with penniless and poverty stricken people. But what I don't get is a supposed friend of mine demanding directly or indirectly, nothing other than money and more money!

C'mon...I mean if that's the case, I wouldn't mind raising Alms Collection Centers for her. At least that way, she wouldn't just get alms from fellow sympathizers, but will also be a proud owner of a money spinning business!

Oh no thanks! It's just my generosity part. smiley

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by ashjay001(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalandsss:

Damn, everything is abt money!?

Some might not ask, but

- how do u gv her a good time n hangout without money?

- how does she get to cook those delicacies without money?

- those new clothes u'll appreciate, how does she buy them without money?

- women love baubles, she can only hold on for so long without them! tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley
hian!

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by supereagle(m): 3:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Mine loves me romancing her breasts always especially when combine the twins and suck her nipples hard.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley

LOL, how long would a man continue to do that? Giving women money have its own drawbacks.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by femolacqua(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
You are hilarious. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by femolacqua(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2017
lefulefu:
So speechless.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Alexbrain(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, how long would a man continue to do that? Giving women money have its own drawbacks.

Lol, I'm just being sarcastic
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by MyNewJackeT: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
If you donNT have money just be good in bed, being good in bed surpasses money, she might date other guys and bring it to Spend with you.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
You smart. You loyal. You’re grateful. I appreciate that. Go buy your momma a house. Go buy your whole family houses. Put this money in your savings account. Go spend some money for no reason. Come back and ask for more.. smiley smiley wink
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by OliveCynosure(f): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Nairalandsss:

mynd44 lalasticlala

Yeah Yeah
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by mercy0008(f): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2017
true that brother. no head,no sex.
Lalas247:

Mouthaction nko sad
Even virgins want it trust me

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by illegal7(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
skarlett:

1. Give her money smiley

Lmfao...�.
You talk like someone who can't do bedroom stunts.
You sound pathetic.
Re: Things Women Want But Won't Ask For by illegal7(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=mercy0008 post=59676837]true that brother.

Head is best when the kitten is fat & juicy and the recipient equally takes a lot of fruits.

Lots of � love & respect for that action tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Wema Sepetu In Tears As She’s Jailed For Posting Raunchy Videos / Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? / My Boyfriend Eats Me Rough-rough For Over An Hour After Smoking Weed- Lady,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.