Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? (8432 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by yazga: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2019
*Ladies be sincere, Would you date a guy that won't ask for Sex until Marriage??...*
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by ebuk4real(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin

Make I relax hear them ladies to give me expo...
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2019
yazga:
*Ladies be sincere, Would you date a guy that won't ask for Sex until Marriage??...*
i have actually, may God rest his soul, i would have married him in a heartbeat.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by cooooooks(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Then what happened?

funmisticqueen:
i have actually, may God rest his soul, i would have married him in a heartbeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2019
cooooooks:
Then what happened?

he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since

10 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by cooooooks(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2019
So sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

funmisticqueen:
he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since

25 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by MedicH: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I wonder that kind of guy. May be a physical male biological female.

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by themaestro08(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2019
The no sex till marriage stance is BS. some of this ladies have numerous body count.

Tell that to the birds.

15 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Funmmyastic: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Yes.

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Of course why not?bt this kind of guys are hard to find!

4 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Funmmyastic:
Yes.

Pettyprincess:
If your kongo has been shined before, you have no justification to demand a no sex relationship as a lady.

How will you be in a relationship and would not want to Bleep your partner in the first place? It's like there is no sexual chemistry between you people.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Nope. Never. I need to see if the shoe fits before taking it home.

20 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by dottozil: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2019
yazga:

I think the question should be, ladies will you date a guy and won't ask for a dime from him until marriage?

37 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by dottozil: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2019
dottozil:

I think the question should be, ladies will you date a guy and won't ask for a dime from him until marriage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

MY SON WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS TODAY. sad
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by seniorgozman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
We are few

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by mrdharkchild(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
We de here o.
But na money we de find

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MY SON WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS TODAY. sad

I'm sorry
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
NuissancePolice:

If your kongo has been shined before, you have no justification to demand a no sex relationship as a lady.

How will you be in a relationship and would not want to fvck your partner in the first place? It's like there is no sexual chemistry between you people.
you are not worth a reply

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
MedicH:

I wonder that kind of guy. May be a physical male biological female.
You would never understand. i would appreciate it. if no one mentions me on this thread again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by MedicH: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You would never understand. i would appreciate it. if no one mentions me on this thread again

I'm sure you understand you are not in the position to make that call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Korllami007: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Wow.
All the sex you have been having, do you mean you have been forced against your own will and none of it come out of your own free will?

I think all your boyfriends need to be arrested.

I'm just thinking out loud.

8 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yes o! In a heartbeat!

But such guys are so rare.

But definitely that's the best for me .
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Erums(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Oh lord.. Not again
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are not worth a reply

You just did. You must be a clown.

9 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Erums(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

Wanna try?
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Sammy555(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorian:
Yes o! In a heartbeat!

But such guys are so rare.

But definitely that's the best for me .
only a virgin girl has the right to demand for such guy

14 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Sammy555:
only a virgin girl has the right to demand for such guy
[/s]

I have two suitors already accepting my demands tongue

I'm the one still pondering whom to choose between them.

So your input is not needed on my mentions .

Tell such to the birds in the air! They will listen to you :DD

Mr Virgin himself ! cool

After fucvking all shades and manner of pussies, you are there demanding for a virgin. Come and carry virgin o! . Virgin dey hungry you!

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by cooooooks(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Have some empathy.

MedicH:

I'm sure you understand you are not in the position to make that call.

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Korllami007:

Wow.
All the sex you have been having, do you mean you have been forced against your own will and none of it come out of your own free will?

I think all your boyfriends need to be arrested.

I'm just thinking out loud.
I have a loving guy that understands me!!!
Nd guess what? We are both waiting!!!
I just pity girls that are opening their legs for irresponsible guys like you!!

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by rex444(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so sad my dear , he rests well with other loved souls.... buh you have to pick yourself, dust up and hop into the dating world cos life has to continue....sad truth

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by rex444(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
actually true but most gurls U ask out these days only have this maybe he wanna do me tots in mind .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.