Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) (22972 Views)

TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by Teiwa(f): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Hypocrisy cry
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by kingjomezy(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:
what is the problem with your problem bro?

Something must be right with what is wrong with you!
i agree though.. since all u do is how to spot people's problems, did I post my comment on your scrotum or on nairaland?....mtchww
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by vioment: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
This is what I like to hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by Olafisoyem: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Things like this make me proud of my country. This is what are armed forces are for! Good to see them working.
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by brightleave(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:
what is the problem with your problem bro?

Something must be right with what is wrong with you!
you dey vex o. Shuo!
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by steinalb(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
There are thousands bathing in poverty, hunger and starvation in US but they still send out aids to many countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by mane48: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
naija&hypocritism again just like bonnie&clyde cool
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by mane48: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
u don't even have to compare u.s&naija,naija own worst
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by kalu01(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is good when my house was flooded government never came to my aids but can go as far as helping another country with over $400,000
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by doublefreez(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
its good to be of help to neighbors. lets try and help ourselves as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by bikefab(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice move by FG.
Re: Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.