Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. (1998 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dear one, sad sad
I know you must really feel sad, sad angry :angry: and nervous, embarrassed and even.
You could feel happy once again, do you know?

smiley smiley smiley
shocked shocked shocked
:huh: :huh: :huh:
Actually, yes you could! Instead of to commit suicide and make him feel so important to earth, why not think of things that may spice you up more? cheesy
Heartbreak is as peppery as chilli but guess what? He lost a diamond that you so are to gather stones! Know why I call that friend of yours stones? :huh:
Understand simply, you vomited and she swallowed! So don't even make yourself so bitter; no one is worth your tears, none really, even I.
Humble your heart, try to move on. Someone special is searching for you. Don't envy! What you hate about yourself, your nature, your appearance, smiley, believe you me, someone else envy. wink
As for your friend, let her be, just avoid getting even :angry: with her. Relationships are so. You must always get two thing in life; a person for life smiley or a lesson for life sad.
Don't always make experience your best teacher, at times, be the teaching student. smiley smiley
fp: rocktation , mynd44, lalasticlala
http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=162&st=0&#entry229

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by HMZi: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
do it
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by ijrm: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2017
what are you waiting for...
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2017
One certified way to help oneself out of a messy situation is to help or advice others out of same situation

Keep it up op. Experience is d best teacher. God will heal your wounded soul. Amen!
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Killing yourself is never a solution.the best thing to do is to let go of your old self try to change your life to more positive...i hate people who brings themselves down because of a broken relationship. Believe me if at all you can move on without looking back that your ex will come looking for you again.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:06am On Aug 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Killing yourself is never a solution.the best thing to do is to let go of your old self try to change your life to more positive...i hate people who brings themselves down because of a broken relationship. Believe me if at all you can move on without looking back that your ex will come looking for you again.
Hmmmmmm!
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Hmmmmmm!

Luvswollenpussy what happened?
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Zeze06(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2017
cry

If we all killed ourselves when we were betrayed, disappointed or love lost, there'd been no one left in the world...

Trust God to know the best for you....
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Mm.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2017
You want to kill yourself because of a man, do you know how many men that are wishing to date you?

He didn't want you again and its not the end of the world, the next thing you should do is to just move on with your life, he didn't think you were good enough for him and went for your friend, now you want to commit suicide for the same guy.

That's stupidity and you have low self esteem, work on yourself.

I know you might think you will not find another person like him but its a lie, that's your emotional mind playing tricks on you, you will even find a better person.

Just move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

If we all killed ourselves when we were betrayed, disappointed or love lost, there'd been no one left in the world...

Trust God to know the best for you....
Exactly, heartbreak is part of life but letting it overwhelm us is not good.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by muller101(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Pls do it and act fast. Time is no longer on ur side
I can recall some one that did same thing last year
Today she Is very happy wherever she is.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Draei: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
My little advice...

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Zeze06(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2017
People who criticise negatively for extreme reactions during breakups should understand that some people give in their heart, mind body soul and spirit to a relationship, and when a breakup happens it really tears them down...

Sometimes it takes a lifetime to find a replacement, but you cannot force you on someone who says it's over so u just have to find a way to hold the centre..

Anytime I see a person going through such times, all I do is just console the person and urge him/her to pick up the pieces and move on...

Rorachy:
Exactly, heartbreak is part of life but letting it overwhelm us is not good.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Take knife
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Zeze06:
People who criticise negatively for extreme reactions during breakups should understand that some people give in their heart, mind body soul and spirit to a relationship, and when a breakup happens it really tears them down...

Sometimes it takes a lifetime to find a replacement, but you cannot force you on someone who says it's over so u just have to find a way to hold the centre..

Anytime I see a person going through such times, all I do is just console the person and urge him/her to pick up the pieces and move on...

Why should you give your heart, soul and spirit to a relationship, it's a relationship not a marriage and it might even crash?
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Zeze06(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Tell them if they will listen ...

When preach this, they say am too "cold"

Rorachy:
Why should you give your heart, soul and spirit to a relationship, it's a relationship not a marriage and it might even crash?
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Zeze06:
Tell them if they will listen ...

When preach this, they say am too "cold"

After giving your all, they end up disappointing you by breaking up with you.

Then the person start contemplating suicide, its good to love but don't be stupid about it till leads the person to the alter.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Luvswollenpussy what happened?
wink wink your advice is like from experience.

Nice profile pic. You look cool. smiley cheesy
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Lewaluv(f): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Heart break and disappointment is part of life just like breathing. The sooner you accept that the better you will be able to deal with life.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by popefuse(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2017
That is what you get when you start show off your boyfriend in presence of your friends. What do you expect
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Ritawalson: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017

Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2017
That's true.
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

wink wink your advice is like from experience.

Nice profile pic. You look cool. smiley cheesy

Tnx
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
And so what??..so we should beg you?..na u sabi..all this kids dating sef
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Roum(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
person wer bend down pee go mak u commit sui wetin? my regards to my beloved Daddy, my swt sis nd all d faithful departed!!! Rip in advance. (drop my pen)
Re: He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
i have a thick long rope,ceiling fan & a chair & i can provide sniper for u

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Fear Girls / If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You / Man Slapped 52 Times In Public By Angry Girlfriend For Not Buying Her New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.