Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy (38860 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by officialwdhtvv: 4:43am On Jan 29
Instead of you to marry another girl, I will kill you and kill myself - Sugar mummy tells man shocked shocked shocked

She even proceeded to tearing the interviewer a very dirty slap and went ahead to take the shoes etc that she bought for the guy shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XijosQ0buFI

3 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by kristonium(m): 6:30am On Jan 29
Skit!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Mokason288(m): 6:31am On Jan 29
kristonium:
Skit!

Looks realistic to me

32 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Toluwanise247(m): 6:54am On Jan 29
Good actor and best actress, that lady just chop slap for nothing

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Jennyclay(f): 7:05am On Jan 29
Staged and scripted undecided

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Zonefree(m): 7:21am On Jan 29
Why's Tinubu taking time to proscribe skit makers as terrorist? embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EreluRoz: 7:26am On Jan 29
Zonefree:
Hope you know Obi will be the first to be charged 😆. Where is your friend playmaker

12 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Hope you know Obi will be the first to be charged 😆. Where is your friend playmaker
He's fine. You missed him?

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by sulakishop(m): 9:24am On Jan 29
Poorly staged

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by stano2(m): 11:02am On Jan 29
Staged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Samirana360(m): 11:02am On Jan 29
Ok

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by axglide(m): 11:02am On Jan 29
Surrender to Jesus Christ today; only Him guarantees you a bright future.

Say after me, Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I cannot help myself. I believe you're the Son of God, I believe you died for me. Come into my heart, write my name in the book of Life, remove my name from the book of death, so that at the end I'll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus.

I decree your gates of favor, mercy, joy, peace, healing and upliftment be continually open in Jesus Christ Mighty Name Amen.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Dafemsunky: 11:02am On Jan 29
Smiling

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by SimpleDan3: 11:03am On Jan 29
Okay na

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Whyme24(m): 11:03am On Jan 29
Ok

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by GOFRONT(m): 11:03am On Jan 29
Erm!!!.......officialwdhtvv, lately you have shown us more skit and staged videos than the reality. Pls dont let us get bored of clicking on your site.

A skit such as these on your site makes some of us find it difficult to beleive some occurence that are for Real.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Blaze14k: 11:03am On Jan 29
This one na skit now.. such a disgusting display of adultery

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by CharleyBright(m): 11:03am On Jan 29
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by BOSSkesh(m): 11:04am On Jan 29
Iyaebe, iconicR and co in 10 years

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by bluefilm: 11:04am On Jan 29
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:04am On Jan 29
Confirmed skit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by bigdammyj: 11:04am On Jan 29
Better.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:04am On Jan 29
Staged play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Olawade24: 11:04am On Jan 29
Zonefree:

Bros I detest them all including sabinus.

All of them are mad grin

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Tjra: 11:05am On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Staged and scripted undecided
Obviously cheesy
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:05am On Jan 29
Which sugar mummy in her right senses would reveal her face. Dey play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by ImoleNaija: 11:05am On Jan 29
Dey skit.......... you hear?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by kingar(m): 11:05am On Jan 29
This one no qualify as sugar mummy na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:06am On Jan 29
Una think say na Nursery pupils dey social media baa ?

Whoever believes that this skit play is real needs his or her brain examined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Dotherightthing: 11:06am On Jan 29
o
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by chris4gold(m): 11:06am On Jan 29
E don happen
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:06am On Jan 29
Olawade24:

Bros I detest them all including sabinus.

All of them are mad grin
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.