Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (183944 Views)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Olat69: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2022
ugsams:

One of the few places where we still have a good image. Most Nigerians in NZ are into a noble hustle.
hi boss pls how can I start visa processing to New Zealand
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Samueltemi337(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Olat69:
hi boss pls how can I start visa processing to New Zealand
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Breazybeatz: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2022
SAT123:

Thanks Bro.
Am good too.
Will chat you on WhatsApp

Sir

How're you doing today?

I quickly want to ask if it is possible to work with a Tourist Visa?

And what are steps one would need to take yo do that sir?

Thank you
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Breazybeatz:

Sir

How're you doing today?

I quickly want to ask if it is possible to work with a Tourist Visa?

And what are steps one would need to take yo do that sir?

Thank you

No you can't work on a tourist visa. You can job hunt though.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 5:15pm On May 10, 2022
Please I’m new on Zealand thread and I want a first hand info how to apply for New Zealand tourist visa ?

I mine going to fill online form first?

Is VFS handle the visa application of NZL ?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
AskGod07:
Please I’m new on Zealand thread and I want a first hand info how to apply for New Zealand tourist visa ?

I mine going to fill online form first?

Is VFS handle the visa application of NZL ?

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/visitor-visa

Has all the info you need

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 5:11am On May 11, 2022
Thanks for your response Ticha , is it possible to go through paper application and submit at VFS global service at Lekki? Because I was going through VFS website and I saw they wrote it that someone can download the application form fill it and submit it along with supporting document?

Please do you have all the total fees incurs for the visitor visa?

Also how can someone secure a job in NZL? Do they have a job site for job seeker like UK to see a sponsorship employer?

Please kindly guide me through

Thanks bro

Ticha:

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/visitor-visa

Has all the info you need
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 5:56am On May 11, 2022
AskGod07:

Thanks for your response Ticha , is it possible to go through paper application and submit at VFS global service at Lekki? Because I was going through VFS website and I saw they wrote it that someone can download the application form fill it and submit it along with supporting document?

Please do you have all the total fees incurs for the visitor visa?

Also how can someone secure a job in NZL? Do they have a job site for job seeker like UK to see a sponsorship employer?

Please kindly guide me through

Thanks bro

New Zealand does not have any visa offices in Nigeria. The nearest one is in South Africa. I strongly suggest you read through the website because it's obvious from your first 2 questions that you haven't done so.

The best job site is www.seek.co.nz and yes there is an accredited employer list which again is on the INZ website. New Zealand is one country where they make it easy to find all the information you need about visas on their immigration website. Even their applications are all online based.

Accredited employer list here - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/tools/accredited-employers-list

They have just today also made sweeping changes to visas (student and work) which although announced about an hour ago, has all been detailed on the immigration website - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/media-centre/news-notifications/nz-border-fully-reopening-july-2022
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 10:19am On May 11, 2022
Please Ticha what about those who have a skilled work like carpenter, plumber, bricklayer, etc ie ( Essential skill work visa) Do they require any certificates? Reason I’m asking this is that I wanted to apply for my brother his a bricklayer and doesn’t have any degree only O level

Please your insightful is highly appreciated

Thanks for good works you guys are doing on this thread

quote author=Ticha post=112715264]

New Zealand does not have any visa offices in Nigeria. The nearest one is in South Africa. I strongly suggest you read through the website because it's obvious from your first 2 questions that you haven't done so.

The best job site is www.seek.co.nz and yes there is an accredited employer list which again is on the INZ website. New Zealand is one country where they make it easy to find all the information you need about visas on their immigration website. Even their applications are all online based.

Accredited employer list here - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/tools/accredited-employers-list

They have just today also made sweeping changes to visas (student and work) which although announced about an hour ago, has all been detailed on the immigration website - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/media-centre/news-notifications/nz-border-fully-reopening-july-2022[/quote]
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 11:27am On May 11, 2022
Wow thx so much Ticha i really appreciate

Yes I did go through the website and read this thread from page 1 till here , what confused me is that last time I visited VFS Lagos at Lekki for South Africa visa I saw they are handle NZ visa application submission to South Africa and when I check their website too is stated there.

I think they are helping applicant to handle their paper visa submission over to South Africa.

But I learn more about NZ website

Thanks once again Ticha

Ticha:

They have just today also made sweeping changes to visas (student and work) which although announced about an hour ago, has all been detailed on the immigration website - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/media-centre/news-notifications/nz-border-fully-reopening-july-2022
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 11:28am On May 11, 2022
Wow thx so much Ticha i really appreciate

Yes I did go through the website and read this thread from page 1 till here , what confused me is that last time I visited VFS Lagos at Lekki for South Africa visa I saw they are handle NZ visa application submission to South Africa and when I check their website too is stated there.

I think they are helping applicant to handle their paper visa submission over to South Africa.

But I learn more about NZ website

Thanks once again Ticha

Ticha:

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Breazybeatz: 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
Ticha:

No you can't work on a tourist visa. You can job hunt though.

Great. Thank you sir/ma

One more thing, what if one gets a job while job hunting?
Can one work on the visiting visa from there?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by AskGod07: 8:56pm On May 11, 2022
Good evening our senior Ticha

Please can someone with bricklayer certificate from master in Nigeria can apply under Accredited employers list as essential skill works ?

Sorry serious if I ask too much questions

We are learning
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
Breazybeatz:

Great. Thank you sir/ma

One more thing, what if one gets a job while job hunting?
Can one work on the visiting visa from there?

It's rare (not impossible as who knows) for a Nigerian to get a work visa here without at least a degree of some sort and some work experience. You can job hunt on a visit visa but must switch to an appropriate work visa before you start work

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by caprini1: 10:34am On May 18, 2022
ugsams:

It's scam bro.
Thanks for your prompt answers bro,a worker of mine just got the same E visas posted here,for 2 years working visa.When verified on the website given,its authentic,i almost gave him the money he requested...but i got a second thought of going to the airport and verify from different airlines.Lo and behold,the way airline's chased us away ,gave me so much joy,because we haven't paid a dime for the visa....the visa agent was even asking for hotel reservation money,....i knew they were scammers when they said ticket was $1500 ,when i know the cheapest airline to New Zealand is about 2.3m naira.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Breazybeatz: 8:50am On May 27, 2022
Ticha:

It's rare (not impossible as who knows) for a Nigerian to get a work visa here without at least a degree of some sort and some work experience. You can job hunt on a visit visa but must switch to an appropriate work visa before you start work

Thank you sir
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by abdulwizzy(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2022
Hello good day.

Please can Nigeria degrees such as BSc and Masters be used to get a good job in NZ...

And also what's the average cost of rent and feeding

What's their pay like?

What's are the Pros and Cons moving to NZ from Nigeria.

What's the cost of flight from Nigeria

Thanks in advance for your effort in answering the questions
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Onyikaka: 1:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Please how do I get a tourist visa to nz. And what if I decide to want to live there, what is the best visa to get. Again hoe much do I need to have in my account go apply for this.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Onyikaka: 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
I love to know more cod I want to relocate and work in nz
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Kelvs100: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please I'll like for someone to help check this visa for me, it has the same number with the nezta number, and I'm not comfortable about it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Holajaid(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Holajaid(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys

NZeta approved. Verified.

Pls if u are in New Zealand, I need some little advice , I don't won't to make some first timer mistake. Thanks guys.
I've read alot of comments u guys are really great and I have learn alot as well.

Femijck
Solin
Ticha
And the rest.
U have creat a research centre here.
God bless u all

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Holajaid:
Hello guys

Pls if u are in New Zealand, I need some little advice , I don't won't to make some first timer mistake. Thanks guys.
I've read alot of comments u guys are really great and I have learn alot as well.

Femijck
Solin
Ticha
And the rest.
God bless u all

Where is your current location?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Holajaid(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Ticha:

Where is your current location?

Lagos.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Holajaid:

Lagos.

That visa has been issued to someone who is currently resident in Australia but has no Australian citizenship. Do you have an Aussie residence visa?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tunlex01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holajaid:
Hello guys

Femijck
Solin
Ticha
And the rest.
God bless u all

Did you even read the image you posted?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tunlex01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holajaid:
Hello guys

Femijck
Solin
Ticha
And the rest.
God bless u all

Did you even read the image you posted?
It says you must have a valid Australian PR visa or RRV. Do you have that?
You won’t even get past Lagos or Abuja if you are not an Aussie PR

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Christorleans: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ticha:

That visa has been issued to someone who is currently resident in Australia but has no Australian citizenship. Do you have an Aussie residence visa?
Good afternoon house,has any one travelled to new Zealand with NZeta and is Working currently ,am trying to enquire because there just prepared one for me now attaching a job placement to it and i don't want to make a mistake in my decisions.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Christorleans: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello Holajaid can we talk as regards this NZeta if you don't mind, currently someone processed this NZeta and told me it's a 2 year working visa and even told me the salary involved and it was out in less than a week. This is my WhatsApp number 07039980190 if we could talk.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Christorleans:
Good afternoon house,has any one travelled to new Zealand with NZeta and is Working currently ,am trying to enquire because there just prepared one for me now attaching a job placement to it and i don't want to make a mistake in my decisions.

Someone prepared a visa for you? How is that even possible?
Go back a few pages - all the requirements to gain a work visa is listed there. If you didn't complete any of those processes at all, even if one step is missing, then the visa is not real.

This gives you every information you need about an NZeta - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/nzeta

There are no short cuts to a NZ visa

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by blackbriar: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Shanid:
Which is better to live and work , NEW ZEALAND OR CANADA....??

CANADA by far...

NEW Zealand people are homeless
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2022
blackbriar:

CANADA by far...

NEW Zealand people are homeless

Both are awesome country but there is something about New Zealand that keeps pulling back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.