Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG (17764 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by thesicilian: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Godstraight:
so everything not religious or christain is darkness?,what about secular literature,science,tech,corparations,things that have made the world a better place that all shitty religions put together
You may have a point, but secular music is best avoided if you want to stay right with your Creator. For example, the same person who sang the highly inspirational Leap of Faith; You Saved Me; and Prayer Changes also sang songs like Feeling On Your Booty; Fiesta; Sex In The Kitchen and I'm A Flirt.
Where does one draw the line?
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by Godstraight(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:

You may have a point, but secular music is best avoided if you want to stay right with your Creator. For example, the same person who sang the highly inspirational Leap of Faith; You Saved Me; and Prayer Changes also sang songs like Feeling On Your Booty; Fiesta; Sex In The Kitchen and I'm A Flirt.
Where does one draw the line?
look the church have the right to refuse secular alliance(am not even sure those guys wanted them),religions are boring,they are many gods,creeds,doctrines.Like I said everything not religious is what keeps the world progressive and intresting

1 Like

Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by Rick9(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice one/, I just hope they spend money for promotion.
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Godstraight:
look the church have the right to refuse secular alliance(am not even sure those guys wanted them),religions are boring,they are many gods,creeds,doctrines.Like I said everything not religious is what keeps the world progressive and intresting
And everything not religious should be kept separate from the church, especially where there's a serious doctrinal incompatibility.
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by highwaist: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
but secular artists offering is acceptable in the church ⛪

1 Like

Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by Iamthoney(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
rhektor:

Go and start your music label and promote whoever you want to nobody is stopping you. What is your problem with the church?
Na you be their spokesman? The last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion and what I posted on the thread was solely my opinion and not yours. Everyone of us won't have the same views as you and your likes that think we got a problem with the church's decision. Oga abeg, ejor, biko, dala, please free me.
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Iamthoney:
Na you be their spokesman? The last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion and what I posted on the thread was solely my opinion and not yours. Everyone of us won't have the same views as you and your likes that think we got a problem with the church's decision. Oga abeg, ejor, biko, dala, please free me.

Nobody's holding you, just be careful of your comment. Remember, that your right stops where the right of others begin. Maybe you think your right to comment freely has nothing to check it, do you know what is called libel and slander? Once again I say becareful?
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:

And everything not religious should be kept separate from the church, especially where there's a serious doctrinal incompatibility.

And what is your definition of doctrinal incompatibility?
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
highwaist:
but secular artists offering is acceptable in the church ⛪

And what is your point?
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by scholes23(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
So the gospel artists are better off bah It would have been better if they said they can only record christian songs but coming out to say they won't work with secular artists, hmmm!!! Not all gospel artists are even born again. Most of them even drink and smoke all kinds of sh*t but they hide under the umbrella of gospel music.

NOBODY HOLY PASS

I REST MY CASE
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by Iamthoney(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
rhektor:

Nobody's holding you, just be careful of your comment. Remember, that your right stops where the right of others begin. Maybe you think your right to comment freely has nothing to check it, do you know what is called libel and slander? Once again I say becareful?
Mr right can you leave me the hell alone for I commit no offence or whatsoever. No mention me again ahn ahn
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Iamthoney:
Mr right can you leave me the hell alone for I commit no offence or whatsoever. No mention me again ahn ahn

grin grin grin
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
scholes23:
So the gospel artists are better off bah It would have been better if they said they can only record christian songs but coming out to say they won't work with secular artists, hmmm!!! Not all gospel artists are even born again. Most of them even drink and smoke all kinds of sh*t but they hide under the umbrella of gospel music.

NOBODY HOLY PASS

I REST MY CASE

Who are those that sing Christian songs? undecided
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
rhektor:

And what is your definition of doctrinal incompatibility?
For one, how about where one is all about praises for the awesomeness of the Almighty, and the other is all about the sexiness of the female body?
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by Iamthoney(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
rhektor:

grin grin grin
Guy e no funny so no dey show me your teeth. You fit help the church come sue me for libel and slander as you put am oooo hian
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by rhektor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:

For one, how about where one is all about praises for the awesomeness of the Almighty, and the other is all about the sexiness of the female body?

Them we are on the same page
Re: One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
rhektor:

Them we are on the same page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.