Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter (21364 Views)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by EniHolar(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Heard there's holiday in Osun
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by ekems2017(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
This man does not know anything. I wonder how on earth he was given that position.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by baike: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
the Bible day it clear,
lack of knowledge make my people Paris
see these fools
by the time buhari kill people with Hunger
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by BigBossMan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
What a f00l! sh governor
Hediot
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by marooh: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Taught they will extend it for one week....

Political juggernaut slowpoke
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
MisterGrace:
Most people think that the declaration of public holiday to celebrate PMB's return was unnecessary.

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by sylva1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Its a pity this is coming from a youthful governor.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Naziridamos: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
None of my
Business grin
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Busbar(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
The most useless Governor in Nigerian History.

I just pray marriage takes me away from that state.
Which town are u in kogi? Am kogite based outside kogi
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by goaldynboy: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kogi State Governor just exhibited the typical mental acumen and thinking of a typical APC Zombies!! The so called public holiday is one of dividends which APC touted about. So the people of Kogi should enjoy what they bargain for!!
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by bedspread: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
ITS SADDENING THAT BELLO REPRESENTS THE YOUTHS.....
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by JaffyJoe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

That's kinda deep. I mean you can't wait to severe link with your state of origin. It must really suck being from Kogi mehn.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by stilldoingokay(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
DonVikings:
They said youths should lead. Now we have a yoot leading. grin grin

just bcoz one youth is dupe, that doesn't mean the entered Nigeria youth is dupe,
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by fergie001: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
There are 3 or 4 big fools you won't see on that front page but litter everywhere with lion king,sai baba

The YOOTS are not ready
#oldmenshouldcontinue.

Next President,Shagari or T.Y.Danjuma

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by sweatlana: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
three:
Silly....

Clearly different people have different ideas as to what a goverment is....

Let's have a Referendum Already.!!!

The threats against ethnic groups against other ethnic groups and state actors against citizens are on the increase.

There are subtle moves to contain freedom of speech under the guise of 'controllling' hate speech.

Before it is too late Nigerians Must put pressure on their elected representatives in the National Assembly (http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/13/saharareporters-publishes-contact-information-nigerian-lawmakers) To Urgently Pass A Joint Resolution on the Immediate Convening of a Referendum where Nigerians can indicate their Choice of these three options.

1. RESTRUCTURING: I agree that Nigeria should be restructured along Federal, Regional and Local Government lines.

2. BIAFRA: I support the creation of the sovereign state of Biafra.

3. STATUS QUO: I vote that the Status Quo remains

PS. The National Assembly might also be advised to amend the number of days a President can be away from duty so as to prevent a reoccurrence of this unsavoury situation.

We cannot and should not as a Nation be dragged back to the days of absolutist undemocratic government supported by a few.
Parasites will never agree
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by discusant: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Public Holiday for Buhari after making another of his usual hate speeches? Well, Buhari is a cult among his northern almajiri followers.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by fergie001: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

just bcoz one youth is dupe, that doesn't mean the entered Nigeria youth is dupe,
The very ones there had messed up
Dimeji Bankole
Farouk Lawan
Dino Melaye
Etc

Esp when the stakes are high.

Check NL,today and see the mess,
We need thorough attitudinal cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by vicardino(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
The thing shock me o, dashed to d bank only to be told there's public holiday in Osun
EniHolar:
Heard there's holiday in Osun
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by SycophanticGoat: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

Will you marry me?

kiss embarassed
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by discusant: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
three:
Silly....

Clearly different people have different ideas as to what a goverment is....

Let's have a Referendum Already.!!!

The threats against ethnic groups against other ethnic groups and state actors against citizens are on the increase.

There are subtle moves to contain freedom of speech under the guise of 'controllling' hate speech.

Before it is too late Nigerians Must put pressure on their elected representatives in the National Assembly (http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/13/saharareporters-publishes-contact-information-nigerian-lawmakers) To Urgently Pass A Joint Resolution on the Immediate Convening of a Referendum where Nigerians can indicate their Choice of these three options.

1. RESTRUCTURING: I agree that Nigeria should be restructured along Federal, Regional and Local Government lines.

2. BIAFRA: I support the creation of the sovereign state of Biafra.

3. STATUS QUO: I vote that the Status Quo remains

PS. The National Assembly might also be advised to amend the number of days a President can be away from duty so as to prevent a reoccurrence of this unsavoury situation.

We cannot and should not as a Nation be dragged back to the days of absolutist undemocratic government supported by a few.

This is exactly what Nigeria needs to vote on at this time. But Buhari clan believes it conquered the rest of Nigeria in war; Buhari clan therefore has to always use Nigeria army to kill dissenters asking for a change or secession.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by stilldoingokay(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, people. If you love Nigeria, you'll see Buhari's home coming as a miracle, and a big call for celebration. You can't hear that your president is dead today, on life support tomorrow, etc, and when he returns, on his feet, you act normal.

A certain group of persons right now...

you're as sick as bello, am sure you will still not see anything wrong with a backworld country been draw back by few individuals
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

haha..so ure an okun person

people like us have no option...if seeking asylum was possible I would have ported to ogun
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by rossi5(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

u are really funny..so u dont wanna mary an ebira.igalla or kabba man?..i pray so too.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by churchee: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

I am from Nnewi (Evan's town) will you marry me?
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who still calls a 42 year-old man a youth? 42 is old in my opinion. That should explain the executive governor's latest action. He is already thinking geriatric ancestors who were in power before him. LASTLY: I am totally disturbed by the fact that many of us in this are incapable of thinking. Many of us seem to see nothing wrong with the fact that our leaders have imbibed the unsavoury habit of jetting overseas to "import" medical healthcare when they are the same ones asking us to patronize "made in Nigerian". For those of you jubilating with reckless abandon,one question: When will the queen of England or the British PM fly to Nigeria for medical check-up? Did I hear somebody say never? True. Then what the hell is wrong with us?!
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

you're as sick as bello, am sure you will still not see anything wrong with a backworld country been draw back by few individuals
Bello has not committed any crime. So much bitterness packed in you; you're about to explode

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by HAH: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

marry me and come to Borno
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by pedrilo: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
if you voted for APC in 2015 and you are among those complaining here, just know that there is no way thunder will not fire u sha.

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Jj222(f): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
what is worth doing is worth doing well, kogi shud declare 103 days for holiday
lol abi ooooooo
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Ekasco1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Miss placed priority
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by stilldoingokay(f): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Bello has not committed any crime. So much bitterness packed in you; you're about to explode

igede.
no wander your gorvonor allow Fulani busha your people like animal
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by lharstborn(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
And to think the idiotic dude was chosen over James Faleke because of ethnic sentiments and tribal lines.
Kogi State has always been bedevilled with inept governors..from Audu to Idris..to mentally damaged Wada; and now Bello.
Kogi peeps..live with your nightmare for now and when election comes again, re-elect him for another 4 years term of suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / This Is Why Nigeria Is Not Secured...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.