Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter (21365 Views)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

igede.
no wander your gorvonor allow Fulani busha your people like animal
Kill yourself

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by ChuxMyk(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
The most useless Governor in Nigerian History.

I just pray marriage takes me away from that state.
Come and Marry me.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by hAlexandro(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Misplaced priorty a disgrace to young leaders am example of bad governance I saw this news yesterday and I began to ask myself why do African love celebrating Mediocrity why the Bleep would declare public holiday just because an ailing president came back for Bleep' sake imagine how much revenue that's suppose to generated today wasted and this is a Governor who can't pay 11 months salary I feel people of kogi must wake up from their slumber and fight for justice
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by EniHolar(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
vicardino:
The thing shock me o, dashed to d bank only to be told there's public holiday in Osun

That Governor case tire person. Although I made a deposit today sha... broke protocol.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
JaffyJoe:

That's kinda deep. I mean you can't wait to severe link with your state of origin. It must really suck being from Kogi mehn.

It sucks.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
piagetskinner:

haha..so ure an okun person

people like us have no option...if seeking asylum was possible I would have ported to ogun

So you sef wan run
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by silverspringle(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marcelo290:
This is A$$ licking of the greatest order! That first comment got me laughing, "Rochas and Bello look alike in idiocy" gringrin

I repeat without apology, Kogi state is cursed!
Kogi state is cursed Says who Because of an action of one assh*** the whole state is cursed Without any apology my dear, you are a cursed child
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Iamzik: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
three:
Silly....

Clearly different people have different ideas as to what a goverment is....

Let's have a Referendum Already.!!!

The threats against ethnic groups against other ethnic groups and state actors against citizens are on the increase.

There are subtle moves to contain freedom of speech under the guise of 'controllling' hate speech.

Before it is too late Nigerians Must put pressure on their elected representatives in the National Assembly (http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/13/saharareporters-publishes-contact-information-nigerian-lawmakers) To Urgently Pass A Joint Resolution on the Immediate Convening of a Referendum where Nigerians can indicate their Choice of these three options.

1. RESTRUCTURING: I agree that Nigeria should be restructured along Federal, Regional and Local Government lines.

2. BIAFRA: I support the creation of the sovereign state of Biafra.

3. STATUS QUO: I vote that the Status Quo remains

PS. The National Assembly might also be advised to amend the number of days a President can be away from duty so as to prevent a reoccurrence of this unsavoury situation.

We cannot and should not as a Nation be dragged back to the days of absolutist undemocratic government supported by a few.

Delete option 3

If status quo is good enough then there will be no need for referendum
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by JaffyJoe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

It sucks.

You aren't alone. Mine Kwara is no better either being the original Afonjas lol, getting labeled and stereotyped online every now and then couple with shitty retrogressive politicians. Its well jare.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by jamesbridget13(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's not because he is young that made him rule without direction. It's because d cap doesn't fit him at all.

I was like what?
Public holiday?
For what?

That was d worst decision he has ever made n all I see is eye service
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

So you sef wan run
lol...can't be blamed ma'am.. nothing works in that state..
thank heavens I don't reside there
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by vicardino(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really? U needed to see how irked I was when the security guys told me. Firstly, I looked at myself as a fool cos I really can't remember when last I listened to or watch happenings in my locality. I just don't listen to news and more shockingly, I had reached a staff thru a friend and I was asked to come o. I called d friend and she ain't picking, had to jejely waka o. I later heard d holiday is for Ise ise,,, really??
EniHolar:

That Governor case tire person. Although I made a deposit today sha... broke protocol.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Marcelo290(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
silverspringle:
Kogi state is cursed Says who Because of an action of one assh*** the whole state is cursed Without any apology my dear, you are a cursed child
Don't get pained dear, am only stating the obvious, caused with Bad leaders is what I mean grin
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
piagetskinner:

haha..so ure an okun person

people like us have no option...if seeking asylum was possible I would have ported to ogun
Why not oshogbo?
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

It sucks.
Suck kwa? wetin be that wey you wan suck Biko?
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by able20(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
Kogi don't have a governor
Kogi needs a local government chairman, not a governor
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by agahwonder: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
stupidity Governor
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
Smh. Will that pay their salary?

Later they'll say give the power to youths.

It's obvious we are not ready for leadership!

Like someone said: "Having Youths in power isnt a silver bullet o"
The youths are about the worst people you can entrust with power.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by EniHolar(f): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
vicardino:
Really? U needed to see how irked I was when the security guys told me. Firstly, I looked at myself as a fool cos I really can't remember when last I listened to or watch happenings in my locality. I just don't listen to news and more shockingly, I had reached a staff thru a friend and I was asked to come o. I called d friend and she ain't picking, had to jejely waka o. I later heard d holiday is for Ise ise,,, really??

grin
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
The most useless Governor in Nigerian History.

I just pray marriage takes me away from that state.
am d one for u dear..i will b dat man to tak u away
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by jacyhelen(f): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Youths ko youths ni. A Nigerian is a Nigerian whether in youth or adult.

hahahahahaha..This Gat me Laughing!!!!
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Queenserah26(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sad indeed undecided
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The youths are about the worst people you can entrust with power.

I tell you. How sad! We're so not ready for leadership! embarassed embarassed
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

I tell you. How sad! We're so not ready for leadership! embarassed embarassed
The rot goes deep in the nigerian people.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The rot goes deep in the nigerian people.

Kolorun sanu wa! cry cry
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

Kolorun sanu wa! cry cry
Amin oh! future leader.

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Amin oh! future leader.

lol. Awaniyen! grin
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 12:55am On Aug 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Awaniyen! grin
funny. let's just hope for the best concerning this country. Scary to think our coming generation may meet this same messy state.
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
funny. let's just hope for the best concerning this country. Scary to think our coming generation may meet this same messy state.

You took the words right out of my "mouth". I was about to say, it scares me to think what would become of the country I'd be leaving for my future ones.

However, I'm an Optimist! I really do hope for the best too. But Ireti pipe, man fa are sokan. embarassed
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

You took the words right out of my "mouth". I was about to say, it scares me to think what would become of the country I'd be leaving for my future ones.

However, I'm an Optimist! I really do hope for the best too. But Ireti pipe, man fa are sokan. embarassed
Yeah. That's the best bet. optimism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2017
#democracyforBuharicamehomeinnaija. wink
Re: Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter by nugwas: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
What kind of stupidity is that, when PMB himself was at work on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan / Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.