Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (70446 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by ufuosman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Everybody get dere own, bt I see dis as rubbish
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by nextstep(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm impressed with the girl sha... not because of the tattoo per say, but do you know how painful tattoo is? And then to do it on your neck? That's some ability to withstand pain.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by wizjid69: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
She must have been high when she did it What happens when love turns sour?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by hAlexandro(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided iranu abasha
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by ActionsShure: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
In rick ross voice.
Please hold while I locate your information. Your checking account available balance is $92,153,183.28. This reflects the most current information available on your account

Mighty Muhammad, son of Osama
Son of a bich, one time for my momma
Tats on my back, tats on my face
Bich I'm a don, can you relate?
It's never too late, my niggas, relate

Mansion on the water, home in the hills
Let the Fed tell it, it really isn't his
Photograph our endeavors, plottin' potential set-ups
See me as a promotion, tax charges, etcetera
Confiscated the whips, concentratin' on flips
Contemplatin' the trip, congregatin' for bricks
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by davillian(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
I remember a guy that tattooed his sugar mummy's name on his Dick and @same time banging the sugar mummy's PA until she caught them.

What I'm trying to say tattoo is not a sign of faithfulness she can still cheat on him.

What if the guy decides to dump her what is going to happen to the tattoo on her neck.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Ifywildrose1(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just hope he gets married to u after all ur foolishness...
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
she might just hang herself if her boyfriend breaks her heart
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by adegeye38(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out the the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided
look very well , the man is not Caucasian
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Wishaky(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
[qu" Would you describe this as odeism, mumuism, foolishism or stupidity",............................
..........its all of the aboveism
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Topmaike007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
end time couples
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out the the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided
How does that look white to you? He looks South American.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by kiddkash(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

its true rove
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by orjaha(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
wait, how much did the paid to her account that gives her assurance that the guy will be a long time boyfriend talk less of her man.

if the guy say no to the relationship , what will u do to your neck?

ode omo, apogun meko
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by vislabraye(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
MCzubby247:

I beg the tattoo 3D, how did guys know his race ?

The facial features and hair. My guess
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by IamLaura(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
vicfuntop:
Beautiful nails.
Really??can u rock those?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmn

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by ncoolsome(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
the best place for such a tattoo is in between her legs..but wait kwanu Wat happens when he leave her??not even her husband a boyfriend for that matter...
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Chiccly(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Anu npam!

When you get married,tatoo your hubbys' face on yours.

ishsi ngbaka! cool
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by MaryKaku007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Her Choice Her Happiness!

Until the guy won't marry you, then it's becomes my turn to type RIP if una kill unaselves!
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
I cant stop laughing grin grin grin cheesy. So if she dates 20 men all their faces will be all over her body.? I wonder how she will look like? A walking zombie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by VeeGodwin: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
I bet she will slice her throat when they are done... undecided
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamLaura:

Really??can u rock those?

No, they are too long. I love the color, but I would rock a not too short one.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by dollytino4real(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
i need a guy dat will tatoo me on his pen-is so dat it will be mine alone 4 other room.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by agrovick(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bwahahahaha, I knew it can never be a Nigerian babe; very disloyal set of people. gringringrin

The girl is the new definition of dumb.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by chara019: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
lemmefaint:
Photos of a lady who tattooed her boyfriend's face on her throat has gone viral on social media. Would you describe this as odeism, mumuism, foolishism or stupidity? See the full photo below...

MORE @: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/viral-photos-of-lady-who-tattooed-her.html
I think it's morosis
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Jaunekay: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nope. Never before seen. You buttressed your point on white tattooing players on their body but couldn't support your claims when I rebuffed it so don't delve into other shïts please.

Although I haven't seen that, but those are legends and its like a pride to have them because they rose above hate and they aren't even tattooed on the neck or something of the sort
a white guy tattooed the word deviant or sth across his whole face and got a lot of hate for I... Youre just a racist to your own kind somehow I prefer the tattoo girls mentality to yours.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by handsomebanana(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kennitrust:
SPEAKIN FOR AND SPEAKIN AGAINST.

ABREAST!

Derez Sth called Sarcasm.

Now pray 2 God 4 divine wisdom n read my POST again.

HE just might ansa u

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SirMichael1: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ontarget:

How does that look white to you? He looks South American.

Why doesn't he look south African? undecided
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out from the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided
i agree with you but not entirely, white people behave foolishly in this manner too, she could have been a white girl and it may not be for green card too. She didn't have to go to this extent for a green card, it's just sheer juvenile delinquency. And she will regret it one day that's if she isn't Already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.