Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kcee Releases Tracklist For His Album ”attention To Detail” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Releases Tracklist For His Album ”attention To Detail” (412 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Releases Tracklist For His Album ”attention To Detail” by newsynews: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fivestar Music artiste, Kcee is set to drop his second studio album titled Attention To Detail.

Few weeks ago, Kcee almost broke the internet when released pictures with the attention to detail caption claiming he is going to run in the coming Anambra election. Later on, fans got to realize it was more like a strategy for an upcoming album. The 19 tracker and 3 bonus album features acts like phyno, tubaba, sauti sol, olamide etc.

The Singer posted on Instagram:

#officialcountdown..3 days to the release of my second studio album and I’m pleased to share the official tracklist with you… We’ve been working on this for a long time and now we are almost there… Thanks to you all for your support always… Only the best is good enough for you all. #AttentionToDetail. God bless you all and have a great week.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kcee-releases-tracklist-album-attention-detail/

Re: Kcee Releases Tracklist For His Album ”attention To Detail” by tammyboy1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
kcee i pray u cm bk mehn,u rily have lost it...go and meet del b to do the magic he did on limpopo ...
Re: Kcee Releases Tracklist For His Album ”attention To Detail” by Nbote(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
D one 5ivestar music made Harrysong write for him before letting him go d second time abi.. In Harrysong's voice
"Empty gallon wey I help fill water, Arabanko" "Now we carry hand from pot periwinkle show him face , Arabanko"

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Olajumoke Orisagunna Make-up Free Photos / Facebook Owner Mark Zukerberg & Wife Welcomes Their Second Daughter (photo) / Facebook User Wishes Omotola Jalade Ekehinde Death By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.