Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: (916 Views)

Demystifying The CHEAP Giril Notion. / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by jubrilar(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
Giril, can you marry an abino guy,
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by afrobaby(f): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
mba
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by hbabe(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
Na wa o! cool
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster

marry ke tufia so wen we have kids dey can bully dem as well abi thanks not an option

Definetly kip him as a friend tho
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by coolier(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
No.
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
Na wah o. No wonder such people marry themselves.

But what if the guy come get correct money? money can also make an albino's skin very smooooooth

No lie o grin grin grin
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by r231(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
with correct money some girls will cheesy cheesy
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by kokoye(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
their body parts are also very valuable in some areas.

grin grin
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Outstrip(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
I don't see why not. They are human beings are they not. If my single sister decides to marry one that will be okay with me. All that matters is how he treats my sister. You that is saying tufia kwa what is so special about you. You think because you have pigmentation in your skin that it equals to sense in your brain?
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by whiteroses(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
its questionable if half of users are in their sane mind, whats wrong with an albino guy they are not lame nor retarded whats this
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by ayettymama(f): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2010
you guys are funny ooo

theres nothing wrong with albinos

they live happy and fufilled lives

most of them do get married!!

what kind of posts are these sef?
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Kgdavid(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2010
Outstrip:

I don't see why not. They are human beings are they not. If my single sister decides to marry one that will be okay with me. All that matters is how he treats my sister. You that is saying tufia kwa what is so special about you. You think because you have pigmentation in your skin that it equals to sense in your brain?

grin cool
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by fubiluv: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
No i knw go fit ohhhhhh tongue

but if peppe rest, i fit manage cry
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by sexyLeamon(f): 4:08am On Feb 23, 2010
Outstrip:

good one dear, good one. I have nothing more to day
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by funkkybabe(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
There was an albino girl when i was in Uni and she was quite pretty, she had a great bf too.

She was a chick sha, used contacts, nice hair to suit d complection, but she was obviously an albino.

I think the same rules apply, if we fall for each other y not?
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
It all depends on how good he/she looks. I saw one recently and i was like wow! but would think twice before approaching an albino girl.
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by sistajay(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Poster. . . . . . why ask, are you an abino?
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Fire007: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
My beautiful wife is one and i do not see anything wrong.
Re: Giril, Can You Marry An Abino Guy: by Duniverse(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Love matters

(1) (Reply)

Games Girls Play / Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? / Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.