Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? (12175 Views)

Nigerian Women Goddess On Their Menstration . Video n / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Ladies Are You Tired Of Menstration????? Here Is Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Maxi112: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
my personal belief is that it is gross, to even get close to a bleeding coochie, BUT i had a very close who was raving about going down on his woman during her period... i guess to each their own satisfaction!

if a woman ask me to go down on her, knowing fully well that she is on her period, i would "terminate her contract" ON THE SPOT!

btw: there is nothing clean about menstrual flow that supposedly cleanse the coochie of its impurities (and left over semen).
just contract, thought you would terminate her life too.

the thought of it alone gives me goosebumps, some perverted dude does that without permission.
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by slayking(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
What sort of question is this?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes a very weird one ...
Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nina4u(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's grosse... I can have sex though but mouth action noooo.. That's discusting

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Maxi112:
just contract, thought you would terminate her life too.

the thought of it alone gives me goosebumps, some perverted dude does that without permission.

nah, thats just her personal preferences, and i cant be mad at that what turns her on, but if/when she foolishly brings that shiiit to my life, then thats when i have no option but to discard from my life asap!
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's disgusting. angry

It's not healthy at all. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Amajerry83(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
When she finally tells u what u have been sucking is her menstrual flow and u never knew because she has always asked u to turn off the light

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
shinarlaura:
That's disgusting. angry

It's not healthy at all. sad
One lady made a blog saying it's healthy mtcheew
Even the lady who was bragging about it said she can't taste it herself but she will let guys do it ...

Was just shocked
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
When she finally tells u what u have been sucking is her menstrual flow and u never knew because she has always asked u to turn off the light
Hahaha

That why you insist the light should be on grin
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Even the lady who was bragging about it said she can't taste it herself but she will let guys do it ...

Was just shocked

Ohhhh. So she herself can't taste it but she expect another woman's child to taste it. That girl is a witch grin.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fearlez: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Going down on a mensurating pussy is equal to cannibalism at worst or vampirism at least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fearlez: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Was just shocked
menstruation is like drainage where the pussy evacuate sperm residue, eggs and fluid evacuation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Amajerry83(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Exactly. But some ladies prefer it off. Wonder what they are hiding.

Lalas247:

Hahaha

That why you insist the light should be on grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
Exactly. But some ladies prefer it off. Wonder what they are hiding.

Lol all sorts
But sometimes maybe just shy ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fearlez:
menstruation is like drainage where the pussy evacuate sperm residue, eggs and fluid evacuation.
But they said it's safe according to the blog and nothing to fear cry
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohhhh. So she herself can't taste it but she expect another woman's child to taste it. That girl is a witch grin.

Omg that's what they were calling her on Twitter they tagged her witch but the girl no care o
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by ojun50(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Me with my mouth God forbidding
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most nigerian men no fit mumu to put mouth for bloody pussy... Many of them never fit put prick inside bloody pussy not to talk of mouth...

Even if I can do it , is to put her blood in mouth and pour everything inside her mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by teesmarth(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nina4u:
That's grosse... I can have sex though but mouth action noooo.. That's discusting
Why will you even have sex.

Blood. Dirty blood for that matter flowing out from you

Omg. I think am gonna puke already!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
iranu abasha cry
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fearlez: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

But they said it's safe according to the blog and nothing to fear cry
it is mentally nauseating. Don't care about the biological import but a dude who does that is a freak of nature

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fearlez:
it is mentally nauseating. Don't care about the biological import but a dude who does that is a freak of nature
The thing a lot do it but would never come out to say it
Just hope this fetish don't become a norm in a few years time

It's how deek sucking started remember all ladies wear like ewww noo disgusting now look what happened ..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nina4u:

So doesn't it hurt having sex on ur period .. how do u do it
Hope it wasn't that same guy who sucked ur toe the other day cry
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
teesmarth:

Why will you even have sex.

Blood. Dirty blood for that matter flowing out from you

Omg. I think am gonna puke already!
Ajebo grin
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fearlez: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

The thing a lot do it but would never come out to say it
Just hope this fetish don't become a norm in a few years time

It's how deek sucking started remember all ladies wear like ewww noo disgusting now look what happened ..
I know firsthand girls enjoy sex more during the early or later part of their mensuration and they might urge men to go down on them during this time. But the sight of mensurating blood on a pussy is enough to limp out the most turgid dick. It cannot be a fad at any point in history.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by teesmarth(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

So doesn't it hurt having sex on ur period .. how do u do it
Hope it wasn't that same guy who sucked ur tie the other day cry

Lool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fearlez:
I know firsthand girls enjoy sex more during the early or later part of their mensuration and they might urge men to go down on them during this time. But the sight of mensurating blood on a pussy is enough to limp out the most turgid dick. It cannot be a fad at any point in history.
Les too much for my imagination almost threw up again
I pray I never meet such ppl ... just pure nastiness .. it's actually the guys doing it that is nasty
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by teesmarth(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

I pray I never meet such ppl ... just pure nastiness .. it's actually the guys doing it that is nasty

It is both of them that is nasty joor. Which kind guy alone.

Most especially the dirty girl.

I cant imagine the sight of black blood with that thick and dirty smell of blood oozing out underneath there......Infact cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Absolute madness and insanity in the highest order.

A time where they see evil as normal.
....see and accept abomination as norm.

That aspect of women is rejected by majority.
Witch doctors abhor it

Muslims that I don't know much of forbids it

As a Christian, it's tabooooooooooo

I need go home. This world doesn't look like home at all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fearlez: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

The good news is that the pussy starts a hyper cleansing mechanism after the cycle of flow.

From clear white discharge to thick creamy ones during ovulation. I think the girls are the ones who manipulate them. There's no physical sign for telling when a girl is on her cycle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
teesmarth:

It is both of them that is nasty joor. Which kind guy alone.

Most especially the dirty girl.

I cant imagine the sight of black blood with that thick and dirty smell of blood oozing out underneath there......Infact cheesy
But it's the guy drinking it yuck
The girl just laying on her bed sad
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fearlez:
The good news is that the pussy starts a hyper cleansing mechanism after the cycle of flow.

From clear white discharge to thick creamy ones during ovulation. I think the girls are the ones who manipulate them. There's no physical sign for telling when a girl is on her cycle.
True that .. very true
Lezz how do u know all these things shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.