Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics (2392 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by klanny: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Facebook user identified as Okibe Olivia who originates from enugu state , took to her facebook page to Cry Out, After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Big Boy Fiance Crashes just few months after .

Read what she wrote below ;

This was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction (knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

It was a blast, fun but guess what? I was still a bitter woman down my heart , with all those smiles you saw me wearing on the face , I was still very weary and bitter because I knew I entered the wrong hand but I found out abit late. But to God be the glory , it ended in praise.
Experience is the best teacher .
My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .
I never dated him oooooo and I said yes !! Pity me but eventually , I learnt my bitter lesson. Case closed

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/date-him-for-atleast-2-or-3-days-before.html

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by klanny: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
See more

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Arthurwinner(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Jostico: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
how on earth would you not keep the date with somebody for at least 1 year less or more, then you jump into his proposal? proposal on the same week, should simply identify he's a player na. use your number 6 always
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by iwakacome: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
money miss road
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin

I didnt even understand what went wrong...but a lot of girls were blinded coz they juz saw some few stacks their man showing off to them... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
She went for the money at first grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by sinaj(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
I dnt gerit

She didn't date him nd said Yes to his proposal just like that shocked

Did she do it outta desperation or money
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
She was blinded by money at first... All that glitters ain't Gold at all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by muller101(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
What else were u after if not because of his money.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by def111(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Love of money
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt gerit

She didn't date him nd said Yes to his proposal just like that shocked

Did she do it outta desperation or money
They do such very well down here...
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by mofeoluwadassah: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
so why is she lamenting now....she get what she want nw
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
I do not understand this story undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
‘’My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for
2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .‘’

what sort of nonsense talk is this ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Fadiga24(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gold fvckin digger.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most of our Nigerian girls are oloshos..

Am sure she had a faithful , hardworking and serious guy ready to marry and commit to her but because the "Malaysian " guy who is probably into " Wire wire " came to her with a lot of empty promises and cash, the she goat and idiot who Lacks common sense will dump her soul mate and go for the Malay guy...

Girls are just foolish. Get money and give any girl little attention, u go Bleep her kitten tire.

She con dey regret now...I hope she can still give birth sha, make dem never use her kitten do jazz..

Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why would anyone agree to marry a man without courtship

is that not foolishness.

Just say you were attracted to his money/his money blinded you. you were being materialistic and you were just lucky you learnt your lesson on time.

girls should be friends with a guy, observe him very well before agreeing to date him same with guys.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
The foolish girl said date him 2days to 2weeks .

unrepentant olosho
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Freewoman(f): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
drug baron has gone
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by lindytania(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
you are lucky he did'nt use you for money rituals,girls of nowadays no dy carry eye see malaysia guys with flashy cars they will just be running around the guy.i cant imagine myself saying yes to a man that i have not dated for atleast 3months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by sinaj(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nma27:
They do such very well down here...
This is just crazy! Nd she was evn saying that girls should date for at least a week shocked

when we evn date for years here in naija grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Amajerry83(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bad guy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Rapmoney(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really?
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Lewaluv(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Foolish. I don't even understand
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by thesuave10(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
First Class ashawo. Women are just whoorees and gold diggers. Nigerian women are first class hoes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by IamLaura(f): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gu
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
the kinda equipments this girl uses in digging her gold eh, i no sure say julius julius berger get half of the type...just negodu the biitch...
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by omoiyalayi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
All this Malaysian guy spending money anyhow whenever they are in nigeria

Abeg dem dey pick money for road in dat Malaysian ni
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by Burgerlomo: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jostico:
how on earth would you not keep the date with somebody for at least 1 year less or more, then you jump into his proposal? proposal on the same week, should simply identify he's a player na. use your number 6 always

Na her long throat cause am
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics by lenghtinny(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beech got served angry

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? / Imo State University Student Found Dead With Lover In Hostel / SEX Swingers Club Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.