Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? (2396 Views)

Why Do I Always Have Women Problems / Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by bingbagbo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
I wept upon seeing this

cry cry cry cry

Join me weep guys cry cry

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by sKeetz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Broke ass niggas be like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by cosby02(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Such women never existed....
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Only hungry boys will celebrate this. You're the man! Be the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
What's this?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
In Disney land. Fairy world
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by purem(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
What's this?

it's luv u cud do dat 4 na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by bingbagbo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
ScotFree:

Can't believe this
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Work hard, if you are poor you won't even like yourself
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
They do exist

But only exist in the dream world
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by bingbagbo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

You don't even know me.
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
bingbagbo:
I wept upon seeing this

cry cry cry cry

Join me weep guys cry cry

Only a girl that Believes in you or a desperate girl looking for husband by all means.
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
bingbagbo:

Can't believe this

bingbagbo:

Can't believe this

Bro, you have misunderstood me. I don't have a problem with the part where a girl wants to be with a man because she loves him instead of his wealth or family name. I have a problem with a man selling or relinquishing his position to a woman because he doesn't have the capability to do that. If you give up your position from the start, you're never going to ever be able to take it back or earn your respect. Read true stories online and you'll understand

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
As in, am not rich but don't like hanging with broke guys, they never bring ideas always one problem or the other and always asking for favours and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
pcguru1:

As in, am not rich but don't like hanging with broke guys, they never bring ideas always one problem or the other and always asking for favours and money.
True but always try to be productive, hanging out with rich people won't make you rich it's the value you create and how productive you are that will make u rich
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
iffa hear!!..esp. naija gurls!!

1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by olaleks007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
The ones that exist will make u smell hell and also remember u how they stood by you whenever u misbehave to them
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yes, we do. Zoom out for the full picture.

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
pcguru1:

lol, I can relate.
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
True but always try to be productive, hanging out with rich people won't make you rich it's the value you create and how productive you are that will make u rich

I walk with people who have good ideas but my environment where I grew up, got some friends who don't think beyond today. So they never plan for their life well, values are what are important to me, if I know someone who is broke but is working towards something that's not a problem for me. I gave one guy money when he said his family hadn't eaten and look and behold I meet this guy at the same beer parlour I drink at, prob my money.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by madami123: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
This type of women don't exist this are the ones who exist

Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by IAMSASHY(f): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided may God bless u wt a good wife bro, u jst spoke d truth
ScotFree:
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by bingbagbo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
madami123:
This type of women don't exist this are the ones who exist

angry grin
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by bingbagbo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
ScotFree:

Bro, you have misunderstood me. I don't have a problem with the part where a girl wants to be with a man because she loves him instead of his wealth or family name. I have a problem with a man selling or relinquishing his position to a woman because he doesn't have the capability to do that. If you give up your position from the start, you're never going to ever be able to take it back or earn your respect. Read true stories online and you'll understand

I think we are on different wavelengths
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by adexdon(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
orete is no longer exist In dz generations... meanwhile alaye double ur hustle
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
pcguru1:

I walk with people who have good ideas but my environment where I grew up, got some friends who don't think beyond today. So they never plan for their life well, values are what are important to me, if I know someone who is broke but is working towards something that's not a problem for me. I gave one guy money when he said his family hadn't eaten and look and behold I meet this guy at the same beer parlour I drink at, prob my money.
cheesy cheesy I don't joke with beer, that was probably me cheesy values, networking and self improvement pays
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by greatface(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
They Likely May Exist But I Won't Pray To Be The Man In This Case.
I Won't Even Like MySelf Either.
Re: Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? by IamLaura(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
All this hungry guys that are looking for ladies to feed on,ask yourself this question..
Would you want ur sister to marry a guy like you??

(1) (Reply)

Someone I Talk To Said He Does Not Want Me Around Him Anymore / How To Delete My Account On Nairaland. / Gatekeepers Of Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.